Day 30

Juice Fasting Plan
-------------------
Any Juicer will do
I am using a Norwalk Juicer
30 Days of Fresh Juice
Water (Lemon)
Hot water (Himalayan Pink Salt, Fresh Jalapeno or Serrano and Lemon)

Total Financial Cost Since Day 1
-----------------------------------
$12 Wheatgrass Shots (Optional)
$55 Silicone Ice Cube Trays (Optional)
$245 (Produce Only)
$240 Raw Living Spirulina (Optional)
https://www.rawlivingspirulina.com/
$552 Total Expenses

Time Spent since Day 1
70 hours

Starting Weight From Day 1
276lbs

Day 30 Weigh In (696hrs)
240lbs

--------------------------------------------------

Technically I am 16 hours away from completion since my first Weigh In.
I am currently at 240 pounds with a loss of 36 pounds.
No food was consumed and I averaged around 3 quarts of Juice a Day.
I started off the first 3 days with coffee but decided to forgo all caffeine.
I drank a bunch of water the first week but I didn't concentrate on water once things got rolling.
I still drink about 36 ounces of it daily and it is mostly the Hot Water Mixture.
With all the Fresh Juice my body seems to be well hydrated and in no need of extra water.

I feel like breaking the Juice Fast and start with some prunes to break it.
Some suggest that Prunes on Day 1 of Breaking is the way to go while you still keep Juicing.
The next day you move to something like fruit or vegetables, something that is easy to digest.
The first 3 or 4 days you limit the meal and keep it to one per day while you keep with the Juice.
After day 4 you move to two small meals, that is easy to digest again.
Each day you observe your movements and go from there.
You should see results and if things are moving you should help it along or stop meals until it comes out.

My problem is I want to start with the new dietary change but I also want to continue on with the juice fast.
One thing I have been studying suggests that 40 days is tops, meaning you do not benefit after 40 days.
You run a greater risk of health problems over 40 days compared to under.
However, things changed depending on your fat percentage, height, current weight and a few other factors.
I think it would be best to break the fast and go with a light menu for the next 30 days.
Mostly Vegetarian. Stay away from any grains, beans, flour/pasta, potatoes... etc.
Sweet Potatoes seem to be on all the lists as a good thing to eat.
However the Raw Community doesn't believe in cooking anything over 108 F I believe.

I am going to play it by ear. Eat a bunch of Cauliflower, Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts will be a large staple of my dietary change.
I am going to concentrate on Organic Green Produce and consume large amounts of it.
I am going to keep on with the Juicing and start adding smoothies.
I am thinking of a 21-7 ratio. 21 days of eating a Balanced Pescetarian Menu and 7 days of either Juice Fasting or Water Fasting.
Hit the Gym now that I have more energy and feel better. Try to put on some muscle and Keep Fit.
I was going to get into a Fruitarian 30 day Fast but after studying up on it I don't agree with that line of thinking.
I am going to cut most fruit out anyways. I will keep on with the Citrus though. Limes, Lemons and Grapefruits.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I juiced 2 Grapefruits by hand and got out 7 ounces and drank that down.
Took the dogs to the dog park at 4am and got back around 5:15am
Juiced Half of my Carrots and Broccoli for the day.
I drank down 20 ounces and stored away 30 extra.
I will do another session in a few hours.
Trying to keep the juice a bit fresher even though I don't like two juicing sessions with cleanup.

I ended up only spending 245 dollars in produce which I think I have showed you can do this on the cheap.
That is just over 8 dollars a day. Everything else I bought was additional and is not needed.
I am not sure if I will create another thread about breaking the fast and the next 30 days or just keep it on this one.

4lbs Peeled Carrots
4 Small Broccoli Crowns
2 Lemons
2 Limes
2 Turmeric Roots
1 Garlic Bulb
1 Medium Ginger Root
1 Parsley Bunch