Thread: Juice Fast

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...eight-loss/77/

I was reading about Rigondeaux going on a 5 day Fast and struggling with it over at the WoV site.
    This guy doesn't even own a scale? WTF do these APs do with their money??
    Must be saving it all for the Old Peoples Home!

I felt he was doing it wrong. I also felt that 5 days is not enough for this "clarity" he was talking about.
    It can take 4 to 10 days depending on you personally for your body to change gears and get this clarity.
    The best thing you can do for the first week is to rest and sleep to get you out of the woods so to speak.
    After that your body will take over and you can live on your fat reserves.
    I have done it many times with or without juice. I have gone on two week water only fasts.
    5 day nothing fasts.
    21 day Juice Fasts with Black Coffee as well.
    I have also gone on Fasts where I cut out all Caffeine and you will go through at least 3 to 4 days of headaches if not more.
    The headaches can be intense to say the least.

All this being said and since I have gained a bunch of weight since my last Juice Fast I am inspired to go on another long one.
    I have been very busy eating Steak, Anything Creamed, Plenty of Noodle Casseroles, Pizza, Burgers, Sponge Cake... etc. etc.
    I also need to use my Norwalk Juicer more so this will help.

It is getting close to Midnight so I will officially start on 8/20/2018

I will drink 64oz to 128ozs of fresh juice daily.
    I will drink water.
    I will also have 1 to 2 Coffee mugs of Black Coffee daily.
    If you study up on it you will find a huge debate on either drinking Coffee orally or taking a Coffee Enema.
    After reading up on it I believe that the Math or Science proves that drinking is as effective and much easier to administer.
    I may go off the Coffee and get off of the Caffeine all together during the process.
    However if you study up on it you will find that Coffee has tremendous advantages in moderate doses as well as Red Wine.
    This is more of a preference but I believe it would be better to be off it compared to on it.

I plan to do a 30 day Juice Fast but I may go longer.
    I have always wanted to do a 90, 180 or even a 365 day Juice Fast.
    It has been done many times by others and documented so I would not be setting any records of any sort.

I will tell you this... When your body kicks into eating itself you have an enormous amount of energy.
    I find after the initial kick in phase I am not able to sleep longer than 4 to 6 hours a day.
    After time passes you will hit a few walls going forward as well with weight loss and other experiences.

I will try to post up some pictures and daily data.
    I will post up the Juice Recipes as well but I keep them simple.
    The juice is a lot of work and prep.
    However, it isn't much different compared to prep, cooking and washing the dishes with meals.
    I for one own a few scales so expect to see at minimum my current weight and weight loss as I push forward.

Wagering on such an event would only cloud the issue and educational benefits.
    I encourage you to Juice along with me instead of Wagering on one side or the other.
    If you decide to buy a juicer and are wondering which one is the best...
    The best Juicer is the One that You will use Daily.
    You should drink your Juice down as fast as possible after Juicing according to the experts.
    I have tried to make large batches and freeze it or put it in air tight containers but I find that it still separates.
    I bought 24 special brown air tight bottles. I had a couple explode in my freezer LOL!
    Needless to say I used those bottles for target practice in the desert close to the M.
    Last edited by monet; 08-19-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Thread Information