Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Question for Slapinfunk

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    The way I read Spock's post, Jerry Logan used your image of the sequential royal. What's missing, Rob, is the proof that you are Logan.

Did I get that right?

LOL. Or, conversely, the proof that he isn't.

I just read, for the first time, the exchanges between "Jerry Logan" and "Rob Singer" that Spock linked. I suggest everyone do the same.

Jesus, Rob wasn't subtle in those days.

Thanks for the laugh, Spock. Much appreciated.

The #1 thing I do to you guys here is make you jump thru all the hoops I set for you.

I'll never be forgotten....even though I'll probably live long past most or all of you.

Red you'll never wise up so I won't say it

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The #1 thing I do to you guys here is make you jump thru all the hoops I set for you.

I'll never be forgotten....even though I'll probably live long past most or all of you.

Oh, Robbbbbbbieeeeeee!!! Here you are making a post over an hour after kim lee made a challenge to you but you are ignoring him Why?
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Oh, Robbbbbbbieeeeeee!!! Here you are making a post over an hour after kim lee made a challenge to you but you are ignoring him Why?
    A challenge to me? Where?

Thread Information