Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Question for Slapinfunk

I can't keep up with you guys...

There is a difference between hitting a sequential royal on a machine that pays for it and one that doesn't... I mean... I get 4awk all the time playing bonus but it doesn't mean anything....

Again I don't remember that photo of Rob's sequential royal. Can you give a link to my post about it?

Jerry Logan, the good old days !!

Fantastic work Spock! Unfortunately, since misremembering and forgetfulness are now bonafide excuses for posting inaccuracies and contradictions, I'm afraid the old troll can say whatever he wants with impunity! Sort of like how seniors get away with shoplifting. That's how Rob has been able to get away with stealing bologna for his sandwiches in order to keep his strength up to post baloney on this site!

You can tell Eddie's been fuming....

Is how much time between 3 royals and the aces important to anybody whether it's an hour or four? Only to someone who is so hurt because they were proven with W2G's I guess. The $5 sequential at the Wynn? It was a smaller win to be at the time. Only Spock would waste so much time with his Rachel Maddow the impression once again. While he tries to point out meaningless inaccuracies, he actually makes me look better.

It's obvious why he spent the time doing this. He again sees me making others here look weak and foolish by them cowering out of another simple challenge, or how I put these people down for the lies they tell. He has never been able to handle whenever this occurs, so he stays up hours searching for ANYTHING that might be contradictory. But he usually makes me look better than I realized I do in the process. The dollar dealt sequential with the $25,000 bonus at the Riverside over 20 years ago? I can hardly remember that!

Anyway, his nonsense about the Fezzik acceptance of the published bet is just that. Both The Sun and GT would have reported any comments from the HP crowd other than their decline. It would have been nice of Spock to report on the article's identifying where I deposited my $640,000 (did I get that amount right Spock?) but that part hurts too much, doesn't it....

Once again we have jealousy. I don't blame anyone one bit. I enjoy doing it to the little people

Again I don't remember that photo of Rob's sequential royal. Can you give a link to my post about it? This same image was purportedly used to report two separate royals? Can we see both links?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Again I don't remember that photo of Rob's sequential royal. Can you give a link to my post about it? This same image was purportedly used to report two separate royals? Can we see both links?
    I do remember that $5 sequential Alan, and I remember hitting it at Wynn maybe around 2009? Good thing for Spock--hard to keep them and all these fond memories straight.
    What do you mean it was reported twice?? Isn't once enuf for these guys

From Spock's post:

"While "Jerry" wasn't able to figure out how to post an image, another member, (thecesspit) posted it for him, with both confirming it was Jerry's.

Guess what? It was the EXACT same image that Rob sent to Alan 8 or 9 years before, which you can see on WOV at this link."

Spock has the link to WOV. But I don't recall posting that image myself. So I'm asking for my link.

Never mind I found it. On my phone the text link didn't show up.

Never mind I found it. On my phone the text link didn't show up.
    Then if true Spock helped confirm another popular lie about me--that I'm Jerry Logan--a lie even Shack said he didn't believe. I would never re-post an old royal under an "alias". Again, thank you Spock!

Alan, you don't need to spend the time looking for this stuff. When Spock wakes up from his half-day nap, I'm sure he'll be glad to spend another 24 hours looking up old info that he can spin to help him sleep well.

The way I read Spock's post, Jerry Logan used your image of the sequential royal. What's missing, Rob, is the proof that you are Logan.

Did I get that right?

I believe that was the point, except Spock wants everybody to believe who he wants Logan to be.

However, the fact that he used my royal pic to claim it as his own is a little disturbing....but hardly important enuf to care about at this point.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Jerry Logan, the good old days !!
    Yeah, good old Jerry Logan. Mentioned Rob all the time in his posts. Rob taught Jerry everything he knew about video poker. He and Rob were big buddies. Jerry was a prolific poster too. You could tell he really loved the gambling forums. Then one day....he just fell off the end of the earth. Yeah, sure, he was given the ban hammer at WoV. But plenty of other gambling forums to go to.

But Jerry just disappeared. Hey, I know. Since him and Rob are big buddies we can ask Rob where Jerry is at these days.

Hey, Rob! What's your bosom buddy, Jerry Logan up to these days? Can you put up a screenshot of you two?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

He calls himself redietz these days. He never worked a decent job for very long so he has no retirement savings, and he needs to sell "picks" to scrape out a living.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I would never re-post an old royal under an "alias"
    So are you saying that you never post photos when you are using one of your alias's?

Say hello to Aces Up for us too.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

A question for me or you?

As I've said for an eternity now, I have never used, cared to use, or needed to use an alias on any forum anywhere, without first identifying who I really was. And my offer to the bozos stands (got that spock/eddie?): If anybody can prove, with clear irrefutable scientific evidence, that I'm lying, I'll give them $25,000 in cash.

Get to work guys. That's more than any of you goobers make in 6 months.

He calls himself redietz these days. He never worked a decent job for very long so he has no retirement savings, and he needs to sell "picks" to scrape out a living.
    What happened, Rob? Did you quit your job driving truck again?

A question for me or you?

As I've said for an eternity now, I have never used, cared to use, or needed to use an alias on any forum anywhere, without first identifying who I really was. And my offer to the bozos stands (got that spock/eddie?): If anybody can prove, with clear irrefutable scientific evidence, that I'm lying, I'll give them $25,000 in cash.

Get to work guys. That's more than any of you goobers make in 6 months.
    Put the money in escrow then we will get to work.

From Spock's post:

"While "Jerry" wasn't able to figure out how to post an image, another member, (thecesspit) posted it for him, with both confirming it was Jerry's.

Guess what? It was the EXACT same image that Rob sent to Alan 8 or 9 years before, which you can see on WOV at this link."

Spock has the link to WOV. But I don't recall posting that image myself. So I'm asking for my link.
    Did Rob ever post any pictures on WoV before Jerry tried to?

Mickeycrimm are you putting up any money for the Singer challenge?

I suggest that all of us WHO ARE NOT PUTTING UP MONEY stay out of the discussion and just observe what actually happens. The cross talk is not productive. We'll all soon know if this will happen.

Thread Information