It seems none of the so-called AP's have any credibility, balls, or even knowledge when it comes to making online challenges. I've decided to begin working on eliminating their shyness, their anonymity, and their blatant stupidity when going up against me on a forum. And it isn't that hard.

It seems the latest big mouth "ap challenger" didn't really know how to "lay down the gauntlet" when it comes to making 6-figure bets. As such, I will educated the lot of you once again. When I made the public Fezzik challenge I did it right: I clearly explained all bet parameters, and I put up a verifiable escrow. He had the chance to either accept with the same escrow (in this case) or not. He publicly declined. He had had a big mouth about my results and play strategy up until then--and probably still does. But his actions spoke very clearly.

That's what I'll be doing in the near future. I will lay out a very clear, precise challenge to any ap who thinks my strategy is "full of it", I'll be doing it in a LV paper, and I will PUT UP THE ESCROW FIRST, AGAIN, IN THE FULL AMOUNT OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. I'll be identifying some of the most vocal critics from the forums in all their anonymous glory, in case the bet amount can't be stomached by one vile hater. However, anyone who accepts will be required to enter into the bet with their real names. Equal footing all-around.

Gaming Today was just sold to a close friend of Chuck DiRocco when he was still alive and wanted me to write for him. I'm told he thinks like Chuck and not like Eileen, who was uneasy with my war on AP's.

I'll keep everyone informed.