Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be Making An Official PUBLIC Challenge To The AP "Community

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I admitted the telepathy comment slipped by me. Guilty as charged.
    Ok, so you missed the comment during the interview. So now that you have heard it and in the context that it was used, what are your thoughts? In my mind, it's a pretty big deal. That comment explains exactly how crazy Rob is and how illegitimate his system is.
    There were two historical situations where famous sports handicappers claimed "special powers," and it didn't work out. One was Danny Sheridan (aka Shachter) claiming in his original Sports Illustrated interview that he had dreams and would go to empty high school fields and walk them to get a feel for what would happen that weekend. He would probably say he was referring to unconscious information processing if asked today, but the original interview suggests he believed he was "connected." The second was when Mike Warren claimed in a mailer that he had "the gift." He was referring to prophetic abilities. The mailer evidently didn't do well, as paranormal was dropped as a pitch in future mailers.

Argentino's ability to "get lucky" is in a similar vein. He can do what no one else can do, even thought thousands have tried to come up with denomination jumps or special plays to circumvent probability theory. He has an armamentarium of special plays and denom switches, while nobody else has even one that works. That's special.

And finally, when Mr. Mendelson refers to "vox populi," he is not referencing the popular video game where "vox populi" are insurgents led by a female warrior. I think he's talking about man-in-the-street unplanned interviews that some broadcasters did decades ago. I have no idea how he'd suggest a conference would just randomly choose presenters without vetting and then publish their papers. That's quite a stretch to attempt to explain away somebody's paper. But Mr. Mendelson does a lot of stretching these days.

Redietz all you have to do is post a photo of your credit as the author. How difficult is that?

Don't bother answering.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Redietz all you have to do is post a photo of your credit as the author. How difficult is that?

Don't bother answering.
    About as difficult as:

(1) Going to the UNLV library, but....geez, then Mr. Mendelson would be obligated to confirm something he doesn't want to confirm. And he would have burned a couple hundred calories doing it.
    (2) Verifying the alleged roundtable Argentino was supposed to head at G2E, which allegedly turned into a private meeting into a hotel, which turned into an event so secret that nobody other than Argentino reported it, or listed it, or attended it. But geez, then Mr. Mendelson would have to disconfirm something he doesn't want to disconfirm. And it would require a conversation with Argentino. Or the CIA.
    (3) Occasionally checking with professional mathematicians to see if anything he spouts or recommends on this forum is sound gambling advice, but then Mr. Mendelson would have to simultaneously confirm something he doesn't want to confirm and disconfirm something he doesn't want to disconfirm. And these would require phone calls, the bane of all reporters.

How about this? If anyone not named Mendelson, Singer, belly, or slingshot wants a copy of the table of contents, which I doubt, just PM me, and I'll provide it.

Easy Peasy.

I don't have a good handle on the drama in this forum.

I see nothing unusual about Robert Dietz presenting a paper at a conference. It would help if he gave the year of the conference and title of the paper so we could just look it up online. I agree with Rob Singer that the vast majority of people can find more suitable occupations than card counting. I don't believe that anyone ever rolled 18 elevens in a row. However, Alan is a distinguished looking man who could plausibly date 18-year-old women. It just depends on the interpretation of "Alan landed 18 yo's".

Now when is Rob Singer going to post his big challenge and escrow? There are multiple threads on this forum and others, going back many years.

Nothing redietz claims can be found online. Even he can't seem to locate any of it and just post it. He's a dummy.

My challenge and the amount of my escrow/where it's at, will be published in a LV paper, just as I did with the Fezzik challenge. My terms, which again will be reasonable enough and complete so that the challenge has the best chance of being accepted, will be clearly stated and non-negotiable or changeable by either party....again, exactly the same as the Fezzik challenge.

No one who is serious enough about a large wager challenge that it is put out in publication form, would ever allow or accept changes. You and your friends--expect a high 6-figure escrow, enuf to match my potential winnings over two sessions as shown earlier. To be fair, I will match YOUR escrow requirement even though my actual liability will be much smaller.

You will hear about it for sure.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Nothing redietz claims can be found online. Even he can't seem to locate any of it and just post it. He's a dummy.

My challenge and the amount of my escrow/where it's at, will be published in a LV paper, just as I did with the Fezzik challenge. My terms, which again will be reasonable enough and complete so that the challenge has the best chance of being accepted, will be clearly stated and non-negotiable or changeable by either party....again, exactly the same as the Fezzik challenge.

No one who is serious enough about a large wager challenge that it is put out in publication form, would ever allow or accept changes. You and your friends--expect a high 6-figure escrow, enuf to match my potential winnings over two sessions as shown earlier. To be fair, I will match YOUR escrow requirement even though my actual liability will be much smaller.

It is very clear that you are going to put up a challenge that is designed to not to get any takers.

And whether you like it or not I suggest to anyone in the gambling world that is into this sort of thing that they design their own challenge and offer it to you. It will be quite hilarious watching you run for the hills.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Argentino can't seem to find any of my stuff.

That's odd. I thought some of the "Tipsters or Gypsters?" results were in the Retro Road Trip thread, plus the National Conference paper, plus an old op-ed taking on then PSU president Graham Spanier and his attempt to make college football betting illegal (Spanier, I believe, is currently incarcerated). Plus www.vegaswiseguys.com.

Of course, I could dig up "Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians," if anyone wants to read it. It won an essay award and was published in The Humanist. Or the first interview I ever gave, in 1979. Lots of fun stuff, if anyone wants to read it.

Argentino, meanwhile, has many things online demonstrating his expertise. There's his 6000 posts here and thousands of his posts elsewhere and....

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It is very clear that you are going to put up a challenge that is designed to not to get any takers.

And whether you like it or not I suggest to anyone in the gambling world that is into this sort of thing that they design their own challenge and offer it to you. It will be quite hilarious watching you run for the hills.
    Mickey you continuously comment from the outside looking in, just to pretend that you "belong". So tell us: how about YOU coming up with a valid challenge, if for anything, to show that you "belong". Oh....by the way....you do know that the challenger is required to put up a verifiable escrow? Guess that eliminates a slug like you!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Argentino can't seem to find any of my stuff.

That's odd. I thought some of the "Tipsters or Gypsters?" results were in the Retro Road Trip thread, plus the National Conference paper, plus an old op-ed taking on then PSU president Graham Spanier and his attempt to make college football betting illegal (Spanier, I believe, is currently incarcerated). Plus www.vegaswiseguys.com.

Of course, I could dig up "Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians," if anyone wants to read it. It won an essay award and was published in The Humanist. Or the first interview I ever gave, in 1979. Lots of fun stuff, if anyone wants to read it.

Argentino, meanwhile, has many things online demonstrating his expertise. There's his 6000 posts here and thousands of his posts elsewhere and....
    What a corny idiot. When trying to show validity to a claim, you put up A LINK TO THAT PAGE and not some general site where everyone has to search further. And don't forget to positively ID yourself while you're at it. It's obvious you've assumed someone else's identity. Prove me wrong.

Mickey you continuously comment from the outside looking in, just to pretend that you "belong". So tell us: how about YOU coming up with a valid challenge, if for anything, to show that you "belong". Oh....by the way....you do know that the challenger is required to put up a verifiable escrow? Guess that eliminates a slug like you!
    I put up a $10K challenge to you. What's that been, like 2 years ago. You still haven't come out of hiding.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I put up a $10K challenge to you.
    Was this a Montana-only challenge, where you revealed that
    you would either cheat, or shoot anyone who accepted?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    As opposed to what? A New Jersey Challenge? A Nevada challenge? Those places where you guys hang out. Is that where you want the challenge? If you think you have the right to want the challenge in your jurisdictions I think I have the right to want the challenge in my jurisdiction. Do you think you are special or something?

I think I have the right to want the challenge in my jurisdiction.
    How many states are in your jurisdiction?

I think I have the right to want the challenge in my jurisdiction.
    How many states are in your jurisdiction?
    57 according to Obama your hero Obama. LOL! I was referring to my home jurisdiction, Montana.

As opposed to what? A New Jersey Challenge? A Nevada challenge? Those places where you guys hang out. Is that where you want the challenge? If you think you have the right to want the challenge in your jurisdictions I think I have the right to want the challenge in my jurisdiction. Do you think you are special or something?
    Compared to mickeycrimm, who has for years boasted about being a degenerate alcoholic bum, a hobo, never worked, never had a wife or girlfriend, lives alone in a dumpy apt. in the middle of nowhere, who left Nevada broke and with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, who has never contributed one positive thing to society.....and STILL says he feels good about himself? Sure thing----EVERYBODY ELSE IS SPECIAL!

Compared to mickeycrimm, who has for years boasted about being a degenerate alcoholic bum, a hobo, never worked, never had a wife or girlfriend, lives alone in a dumpy apt. in the middle of nowhere, who left Nevada broke and with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, who has never contributed one positive thing to society.....and STILL says he feels good about himself? Sure thing----EVERYBODY ELSE IS SPECIAL!
    Compared to Rob Singer, who has for years been a degenerate gambling bum, never worked, lived off an ugly wife, lives in a dumpy trailer in the middle of nowhere, who left Nevada with his tail tucked firmly between his legs, who has no friends anywhere, who has been caught lying about himself multiple times....and STILL says he feels good about himself? Sure thing-----Everybody else is special!

It seems none of the so-called AP's have any credibility, balls, or even knowledge when it comes to making online challenges. I've decided to begin working on eliminating their shyness, their anonymity, and their blatant stupidity when going up against me on a forum. And it isn't that hard.

It seems the latest big mouth "ap challenger" didn't really know how to "lay down the gauntlet" when it comes to making 6-figure bets. As such, I will educated the lot of you once again. When I made the public Fezzik challenge I did it right: I clearly explained all bet parameters, and I put up a verifiable escrow. He had the chance to either accept with the same escrow (in this case) or not. He publicly declined. He had had a big mouth about my results and play strategy up until then--and probably still does. But his actions spoke very clearly.

That's what I'll be doing in the near future. I will lay out a very clear, precise challenge to any ap who thinks my strategy is "full of it", I'll be doing it in a LV paper, and I will PUT UP THE ESCROW FIRST, AGAIN, IN THE FULL AMOUNT OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. I'll be identifying some of the most vocal critics from the forums in all their anonymous glory, in case the bet amount can't be stomached by one vile hater. However, anyone who accepts will be required to enter into the bet with their real names. Equal footing all-around.

Gaming Today was just sold to a close friend of Chuck DiRocco when he was still alive and wanted me to write for him. I'm told he thinks like Chuck and not like Eileen, who was uneasy with my war on AP's.

I'll keep everyone informed.
    Bump. When's this shit going down, big fella? You've had over a month.

The challenge was already made. Didn't you get the notice? It was publicly announced at the last G2E conference at a roundtable hosted by Argentino. It all took place in a private hotel room. No public notice of the roundtable. Or the meeting. So it was an unannounced public announcement. For some reason, no APs accepted the challenge. Evidently none were invited to the secret meeting in the hotel room. So no APs showed. Proves how fearful they are of Argentino.

Try to keep up, mickey. Gaming Today already published his latest columns. Did you miss them? They were in secret editions, distributed in Pahrump brothels to the blind customers. Not in braille, unfortunately. So APs missed the challenge there, too. It's their own fault. They must not be able to afford Pahrump brothels.

I think Redietz tried to sneak the phrase "Pahrump brothels" past us. We all know that this phrase is an anagram for, "Rob Rush Pamphlet" and "Rob Math Spur Help".

Thread Information