Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: I'll Be Making An Official PUBLIC Challenge To The AP "Community

Meanwhile, the Singer charade of "gonna challenge the gambling community to a big bet" continues.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz is there a particular reason why you won't post the document that credits you as the author?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Redietz is there a particular reason why you won't post the document that credits you as the author?
    I don't know. My suspicion is everyone not named Singer, Mendelson, and belly knows I wrote it, so why bother? And frankly, I give belly credit for researching potential gotchas, so he probably already confirmed it. I sent it to you last year, but you lost it. I have no idea what you think you'll see. That I'm not lead author? Sorry, man. That the authors of other paper aren't leaders in their fields? Sorry, they are.

Go to the friggin' library. I like the idea that you have to do legwork and the end result will just confirm what I say.

I mean, c'mon, you let a guy claiming to have telepathy with video poker machines ride without asking any questions about it. And you want me to prove I wrote a paper I presented? You want kewlJ to prove he can see a second blackjack table? You gotta be kidding. I'll post the table of contents after you post your research on telepathy and video poker machines.

I admitted the telepathy comment slipped by me. Guilty as charged. But why so much drama from you?

I told you before and posted it: my cell phone doesn't have the software to open your documents.

You refuse to post your documents online and actually told me you didn't want me to post them (I posted your email) but you made a big drama over them nonetheless when I didn't get them from my office.

You said you would mail copies to others but you never did. Dan didn't even want to see them and he told me why.

You've held yourself out to be some kind of pro or expert and I can't find anything about you using a Google search.

You want me to travel to the home of someone in Orange County I don't know and have no idea what I'll find there?

You're asking me and others to research your article at UNLV that you care so little about that you can't show us a published credit?

Frankly for all we know your article was included in a section called "vox populi" and was chosen by lottery with no regard to its quality.

You are full of yourself.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    My "big claim to fame" would probably be...

Speaking of video snippets, here's one that a member or two might want to take to heart:

What, Me Worry?

I don't know. My suspicion is everyone not named Singer, Mendelson, and belly knows I wrote it, so why bother? And frankly, I give belly credit for researching potential gotchas, so he probably already confirmed it. I sent it to you last year, but you lost it. I have no idea what you think you'll see. That I'm not lead author? Sorry, man. That the authors of other paper aren't leaders in their fields? Sorry, they are.

Go to the friggin' library. I like the idea that you have to do legwork and the end result will just confirm what I say.

I mean, c'mon, you let a guy claiming to have telepathy with video poker machines ride without asking any questions about it. And you want me to prove I wrote a paper I presented? You want kewlJ to prove he can see a second blackjack table? You gotta be kidding. I'll post the table of contents after you post your research on telepathy and video poker machines.
    More weasel words from an industry wannabee and complete fraud.

Any wonder why his wife was happy to leave him?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

More weasel words from an industry wannabee and complete fraud.

Any wonder why his wife was happy to leave him?
    Typical chicken shit retort by a typical chicken shit loser

Any wonder why you're an anonymous hack pretending to support a proven fraud and liar....who drove his wife into a bottle.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Any wonder why you're an anonymous hack pretending to support a proven fraud and liar....who drove his wife into a bottle.....
    You on vacation at another beach house in San Diego, loser? lololololololololololololololololololol

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Rob Singer:
    Rob looks like the 3rd ape on the evolution chart...his wife is 2nd

With Dan down, the inmates are running amok.

Ah, anarchy.
    What, Me Worry?

I admitted the telepathy comment slipped by me. Guilty as charged.
    Ok, so you missed the comment during the interview. So now that you have heard it and in the context that it was used, what are your thoughts? In my mind, it's a pretty big deal. That comment explains exactly how crazy Rob is and how illegitimate his system is.

Well, I have to admit kewlj, that the telepathy comment was weird. But we don't burn witches anymore.

Witches make more sense than system bettors.

I have watched the video a few times. There are reasons that experts tell individuals not to talk to the public.

Like Rob, I am one of those 700 Math/500 Verbal kids from 40 years ago. There are times that you reach for a word and are so far off, it pains the audience. I still do it today, but, it is done on purpose and my wife apologizes to he public that I am an engineer.

It is more important to cut to the chase. Ignore the "telepathy" comment. In my opinion, no one can defend using that word in any context. Time to give a mulligan to an engineer. Argue about the system.

By the way, I was the color announcer for my Division 1 college hockey team. You do not want to know about some of the words I made up. Trust me, engineers are clueless.

Well said Deech. There were other terms Rob could have used that wouldn't have raised an eyebrow. He could have just said "my experience is that..." and no one would care.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    With Dan down, the inmates are running amok.

Ah, anarchy.
    Like Dan did anything more than make a futile attempt before he was sick. He just replaced Singers Dick in his throat with a medical device.

Harsh but any other explanation for allowing him back multiple times.

It just allowed Singer to say Dan Thanked him for sticking it down his throat.

It stinks being the neutral guy. I do not believe in VP systems. I believe in BJ card counting. I believe in AP researching machines for optimal play. I believe in math. Personally, I have no problem with most of the posts made. If we can get down to minimal negative comments, we can hit a home run.

Unless I am coaching HS basketball, I will be there for the challenge. Someone neutral has to be there, correct? Everyone, keep the faith.

I admitted the telepathy comment slipped by me. Guilty as charged. But why so much drama from you?

I told you before and posted it: my cell phone doesn't have the software to open your documents.

You refuse to post your documents online and actually told me you didn't want me to post them (I posted your email) but you made a big drama over them nonetheless when I didn't get them from my office.

You said you would mail copies to others but you never did. Dan didn't even want to see them and he told me why.

You've held yourself out to be some kind of pro or expert and I can't find anything about you using a Google search.

You want me to travel to the home of someone in Orange County I don't know and have no idea what I'll find there?

You're asking me and others to research your article at UNLV that you care so little about that you can't show us a published credit?

Frankly for all we know your article was included in a section called "vox populi" and was chosen by lottery with no regard to its quality.

You are full of yourself.

LOL -- I gave the paper in person in front of an audience. Bally's in Atlantic City. No "vox populi" allowed.

Still waiting to hear about Argentino's roundtable at G2E -- must have been top secret. Were you invited, Mr. Mendelson? I figure you'd be much more interested in what Rob had to say than in my paper. How about cluing us in.

Thread Information