Thread: NFL Over Unders

Sure it’s a long term bet but does anyone have any thoughts on Over Unders?

I think the Eagles Under 10.5 -125 and the Cards over 5.5 -180 are good bets.

But then again, not sure this is a gambling forum.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Sure it’s a long term bet but does anyone have any thoughts on Over Unders?

I think the Eagles Under 10.5 -125 and the Cards over 5.5 -180 are good bets.

But then again, not sure this is a gambling forum.
    If I wasn't a bleed green Eagles fan, I would be all over that under 10.5.

Eagles have a tougher schedule, fist place schedule as opposed to last years last place schedule.
    As defending super bowl champs, everyone wants to knock you off.
    Dallas will likely bounce back and be better than last year.

And that is all before you even get into the Eagles QB situation, which doesn't look good right now.

BUT, I am an Eagles fan so I will just root, root, root for the birds.

I have several bets on season totals bets on the NFL. I put them in a little while ago (seems like 2 months?), so idk if or which of my lines have improved. I don’t really “follow” any sports in the same manner lots of sports people do.
    #FreeTyde

They just put any thread in the Las Vegas Forum lol.
    I mean WTF is the point of having a Sports & Sportsbetting Forum?
    (This is the place for discussion of everything sports, including wagering on sports)
    I guess looking down at 5th on the list is too difficult

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    (This is the place for discussion of everything sports, including wagering on sports)
    Sorry Monet, some of us just don’t play by the rules. You of all people should understand that based on the persona you have put out there.

I find it strange something not being in its proper place bothers you.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Sorry Monet, some of us just don’t play by the rules. You of all people should understand that based on the persona you have put out there.

I find it strange something not being in its proper place bothers you.
    Obviously you didn't see my thread that was actually about something in Vegas get moved.
    So I just don't understand the rules of starting and moving threads.
    It has nothing to do with following the rules or not.
    It does have something to do with these upright righteous folk who believe they are better than the next guy and don't practice what they preach or teach.
    Here is a quote by one of them bastards who is supposed to be edumacated...

"Damn. Sucks he was given such a great opportunity and still can't get clean. The people who started the GoFundMe should absolutely NOT give the homeless dude the money until he's clean and sober (which he isn't). But it mostly sucks for the couple who are trying to do a good thing for this man and now they're getting hassled because the drug addict is still a drug addict."

"Damn. Sucks he was given such a great opportunity and still can't get clean. The people who started the GoFundMe should absolutely NOT give the homeless dude the money until he's clean and sober (which he isn't). But it mostly sucks for the couple who are trying to do a good thing for this man and now they're getting hassled because the drug addict is still a drug addict."
    RS thinks this guy shouldn't get his money because he chooses to be a drug addict.
    His Life, His Choice... His Money!

Couple ordered to turn over funds raised for homeless man

After they stole a bunch of it... only 150k left out of 400k.
    Who is the greater of the two evil doers?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-or...105826214.html

Apparently graft is more acceptable, to some, than using drugs.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Apparently graft is more acceptable, to some, than using drugs.
    It is obvious these people were trying to do a nice thing but they didn't expect the donations to explode and get to 400k.
    After that happened they got greedy and kept it for themselves.
    It does not matter what the guy uses the money for. It is all his and they had no right to spend it or dish it out as they seen fit.
    They cashed out 350k into their own bank account and gave him 25k to go play with lol.
    Sick Bastards are worse than any homeless drug addict.
    The police raided their house recently.
    They are going to go to jail most likely... that is what I would bet at least.

LOL they put it in their bank because Bobbit didn't have one!?
    How do they have the power over his estate?
    Did he give them power of attorney or Guardianship?

The real truth, most likely, is all three were in on the scam from the get go.
    The couple tried to cut out the 3rd partner but were too greedy and dumb to do it under the radar.

Here is some of the article...

---------------------------------

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/authoritie...opstories.html

In an Aug. 27 interview with NBC News' Megyn Kelly on "Today," D'Amico and McClure said that after they paid fees to GoFundMe for setting up the account, there was about $350,000 in donations remaining, which they transferred to their private bank account because Bobbitt didn't have one.

The couple immediately set up an account for Bobbitt and deposited $25,000 in it, which he spent in 13 days, most of it on drugs, they said. Bobbitt also had past-due legal fees they covered with the money and he sent some of the funds to his parents and brother, but Bobbitt used most of the money on drugs, they said.
    Last edited by monet; 09-06-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Thread Information