Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Druff Retires From Gambling

That's what his twitter feed says. I think he is having some health issues. Get well soon, Danny boy.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I just went over to PFA. Dan is talking about shutting that forum down. I wonder what is in store for us here at VCT.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just went over to PFA. Dan is talking about shutting that forum down. I wonder what is in store for us here at VCT.
    Looks like you're ran out of forums to call home. You don't give a fuck about Dan, your just worried about your own obvious lonely self, having no way to communicate with the outside world.

You pathetic degenerate asshole. Maybe you'll be forced back into a bottle. (which I suspect you never left, just to make everyone think you were normal) LOSER

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Looks like you're ran out of forums to call home. You don't give a fuck about Dan, your just worried about your own obvious lonely self, having no way to communicate with the outside world.

You pathetic degenerate asshole. Maybe you'll be forced back into a bottle. (which I suspect you never left, just to make everyone think you were normal) LOSER
    Stinkhole, you are just one big bag of shit. Fuck off and die, bitch.

Stinkhole, you are just one big bag of shit. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    This same alcoholic response is typical and played out, just like every repetitive over and over again argument you create. Sober up and realize you have nothing. It's never to late to change that, but you're to stupid to realize that too.

Poker Fraud Alert is a Fraud anyway. Nobody is ever going to stop cheating, stealing or collusion in poker.
    The higher up you go the worse it gets. It doesn't matter who or what you expose, the next guy is going to be just as bad or worse

LOL. Maybe blackhole could take over the forum and become an online life coach.

"Saludos, my darlings
    And you know who you are
    Come on, let's mingle
    So nice to see you.

You know, my dear
    My father used to say to me
    Nando, don't be a schnook.
    It's not how you feel;
    It's how you look."

from "You Look Marvelous," from the Billy Crystal album, Mahvelous!

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    This same alcoholic response is typical and played out, just like every repetitive over and over again argument you create. Sober up and realize you have nothing. It's never to late to change that, but you're to stupid to realize that too.
    I'm in my 18th month of sobriety. Thank you for your support and encouragement, Cuckhole.

This thread is on a serious topic. Dan's health is involved. Cuckhole jumped right in and shit on it. Selfish little piece of shit. He needs to be bitch slapped clean into next week. I suggest Dan delete the troll posts in this thread and ban Cuckhole. He's never contributed anything positive. All 100% of his posts are trolls.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. Maybe blackhole could take over the forum and become an online life coach.

"Saludos, my darlings
    And you know who you are
    Come on, let's mingle
    So nice to see you.

You know, my dear
    My father used to say to me
    Nando, don't be a schnook.
    It's not how you feel;
    It's how you look."

from "You Look Marvelous," from the Billy Crystal album, Mahvelous!
    That Fucker is Hot Sucker this morning. Those two posts were seething!

I wish Dan the best.

I don't know him well, but he has worked tirelessly to benefit the poker community, which benefits the gambling community on the whole. Aside from that, from what little I have read from him, he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I wish Dan the best.

I don't know him well, but he has worked tirelessly to benefit the poker community, which benefits the gambling community on the whole. Aside from that, from what little I have read from him, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
    All I know is, Death comes quick. Everyone better get ready and get their affairs in order.
    I had a couple of family members die in a moments notice.
    Another woke up one day and wasn't the same for 18 months till she died.
    Make your wills out. Better yet, have dual ownership of things that you want passed on to whom you trust.
    I seen the vultures come and even the State come and take their share.
    Legal Like!! Even though many things were wrong or illegal.
    It appears when money and lawyers are involved things get messy.
    It is no joke! Get Ready!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I wish Dan the best.

All I know is, Death comes quick. Everyone better get ready and get their affairs in order.
    I had a couple of family members die in a moments notice.
    Another woke up one day and wasn't the same for 18 months till she died.
    Make your wills out. Better yet, have dual ownership of things that you want passed on to whom you trust.
    I seen the vultures come and even the State come and take their share.
    Legal Like!! Even though many things were wrong or illegal.
    It appears when money and lawyers are involved things get messy.
    It is no joke! Get Ready!
    My doctor gave me six months to live. I didn't pay the bill so he gave me another six months.

If Dan is indeed shutting down this forum and/or retiring from gambling my wife and I aka sassycat wish him the best. In particular we like his contributions into the latest of what is going on at CET and the 7 star program. If he wishes to keep it going we suggest implementing a TROLL TAX effective immediately. Anyone who he deems trolling or using vulgarities or violating whatever the rules are could pay a small fee or get knocked off the forum for a couple of weeks if they did not want to pay the TROLL TAX. This would offset the cost of running this forum. There is no telling how much extra income this might generate.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    If Dan is indeed shutting down this forum and/or retiring from gambling my wife and I aka sassycat wish him the best. In particular we like his contributions into the latest of what is going on at CET and the 7 star program. If he wishes to keep it going we suggest implementing a TROLL TAX effective immediately. Anyone who he deems trolling or using vulgarities or violating whatever the rules are could pay a small fee or get knocked off the forum for a couple of weeks if they did not want to pay the TROLL TAX. This would offset the cost of running this forum. There is no telling how much extra income this might generate.
    Trolls never pay!
    You have to pay the Toll to the Troll to cross the bridge.

Will alan wind up with the site again?

Stay tuned, but I hope Dan's health concerns turn out to be misplaced and that he will again be in tip top shape.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Will alan wind up with the site again?

Stay tuned, but I hope Dan's health concerns turn out to be misplaced and that he will again be in tip top shape.

While this site isn’t worth much, I don’t think Alan has enough money to buy it. Unless of course he buys it on the 1st of the month before he gets to Red Rock.

What about you Boz? IMO you would be an excellent moderator. You're not a guy who sticks his head in the sand or plays favorites.
    Last edited by Moses; 08-27-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    What about you Boz? IMO you would be an excellent moderator. You're not guy who sticks his head in the sand or plays favorites.
    Since you're Moses and there are a few Jews here, maybe you can be their leader.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Since you're Moses and there are a few Jews here, maybe you can be their leader.
    LMAO. That's very good humor. I'm wandering through the desert on another site. I vote Boz-man.

Maybe let's not write Dan off yet. Hopefully he regains his health and can continue the site

Thread Information