Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dan Druff Retires From Gambling

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'm not a professional sports bettor. I'll flip a coin for every game.
    And yet the ditz won't offer to bet that he can win 45% unless
    he's allowed to bet both the favorite and the underdog in the same game.

After all, isn't that how touts operate, advising half of their "clients"
    to bet the favorite, and advising the other half to bet the dog?

Since you think it's standard for the person proposing the wager
    to put his money into escrow first, is that what you'll do before
    anyone accepts your challenge?
    It's not that Reiditz won't bet if he can't bet both sides. It's just that he hasn't so far said he would.

On the coin flip picks. I'm not talking about some big outlandish bet like Singer proposes that never gets anywhere. I'm willing to put up 1K on it. And no escrow bullshit. You and me are honorable men. Besides, I need to protect my true identity. The loser will pay in the form of a postal money order made out for $1000 and everything else left blank, To be sent through the mail. I can have it sent to someone's address that won't give my identity away. If the loser doesn't pay then they should resign from the forum. And that would be backed up up by Dan agreeing to lifetime ban the bet welsher.

I'll use Bovada lines and take pics of them to put up before I coin flip the picks. Picks will be up by Wednesday at the latest. Just the regular season. No need to extend it thru the playoffs.
    Silence is golden. Coach had ample time. He's posted in this thread and others since I made the challenge. Challenge is withdrawn.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And yet the ditz won't offer to bet that he can win 45% unless
    he's allowed to bet both the favorite and the underdog in the same game.

After all, isn't that how touts operate, advising half of their "clients"
    to bet the favorite, and advising the other half to bet the dog?

Since you think it's standard for the person proposing the wager
    to put his money into escrow first, is that what you'll do before
    anyone accepts your challenge?
    It's not that Reiditz won't bet if he can't bet both sides. It's just that he hasn't so far said he would.

On the coin flip picks. I'm not talking about some big outlandish bet like Singer proposes that never gets anywhere. I'm willing to put up 1K on it. And no escrow bullshit. You and me are honorable men. Besides, I need to protect my true identity. The loser will pay in the form of a postal money order made out for $1000 and everything else left blank, To be sent through the mail. I can have it sent to someone's address that won't give my identity away. If the loser doesn't pay then they should resign from the forum. And that would be backed up up by Dan agreeing to lifetime ban the bet welsher.

I'll use Bovada lines and take pics of them to put up before I coin flip the picks. Picks will be up by Wednesday at the latest. Just the regular season. No need to extend it thru the playoffs.
    Silence is golden. Coach had ample time. He's posted in this thread and others since I made the challenge. Challenge is withdrawn.
    You have successfully managed to run away from yet ANOTHER challenge.

Does the word YELLOW mean anything to you mickey?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Take the bet then, bitch. It's back open to you, bitch. You've got until Wednesday noon to take the bet, bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Take the bet then, bitch. It's back open to you, bitch. You've got until Wednesday noon to take the bet, bitch.
    I'm extending the time you and/or coach have to accept the bet to Thursday noon. Week 2 starts Thursday night so we don't have time to fuck around. You or coach can take all or part of the 1K. Take half each if you want to. I'm betting I can pick 45% winners through week 17 of the NFL and my picks will be made flipping a coin. Ties on the spread don't count. Your acceptance must be written so it's clear to all members here that you accept the bet. Let's see whose chickenshit.

PS I've already got my coin flip picks up for week 2 in the Sportsbetting thread.

I'm extending the time you and/or coach have to accept the bet to Thursday noon.
    I don't believe that you'll use coin flips for the picks,
    but I don't care...you can pay the ditz for his picks for all I care.

I'll take the bet, with the condition that we settle up face-to-face.

The only other thing that we would need to agree on is when and where to meet.

I would advocate for Las Vegas, and we can negotiate the date once we agree
    on the location...be advised that I consider LV to be a fair proposal for this meeting.

I don't believe that your story about protecting your identity
    is a legitimate reason not to settle this wager in person.

I read your father's obituary when you posted it earlier,
    I recall it listing both mickey and michael crimm as sons.

I'll admit to not being 100% sure about that, as not to be called a liar,
    but I remember thinking how weird that was, so it stands out in my mind.

If you post it again I'll have the opportunity to refresh my memory.
    Last edited by coach belly; 09-11-2018 at 05:24 PM.

I'm extending the time you and/or coach have to accept the bet to Thursday noon.
    I don't believe that you'll use coin flips for the picks,
    but I don't care...you can pay the ditz for his picks for all I care.

I'll take the bet, with the condition that we settle up face-to-face.

The only other thing that we would need to agree on is when and where to meet.

I would advocate for Las Vegas, and we can negotiate the date once we agree
    on the location...be advised that I consider LV to be a fair proposal for this meeting.

I don't believe that your story about protecting your identity
    is a legitimate reason not to settle this wager in person.

I read your father's obituary when you posted it earlier,
    I recall it listing both mickey and michael crimm as sons.

I'll admit to not being 100% sure about that, as not to be called a liar,
    but I remember thinking how weird that was, so it stands out in my mind.

If you post it again I'll have the opportunity to refresh my memory.
    It was my stepfather's obituary. You've never read my father's obituary. I was named after my father but my mother gave me the nickname Mickey a few days after I was born. All of my family and friends have called me that name since then. It's not my legal name and it's not the name I use when I sign documents.

I put down the condition that the bet is to be payed with money orders with the name left blank and sent through the mail and if the bet is welshed the person must never post again on VCT. Those conditions are non-negotiable. You must agree to both.

Once again you've found a way to act like you want to take a bet but don't really want to.

Post the obit again? Are you trying to do some doxxing there, coach?

You and Rob have until Thursday noon to accept.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 09-11-2018 at 05:52 PM.

PS: Yes, I'm picking with coin flips. The whole idea is to prove one can average 50% winners throwing darts or flipping coins to make the picks. I'm putting the picks in by Thursday. Lots of time left for line moves so it's not like I'm betting the closing lines.

I put down the condition that the bet is to be payed with money orders with the name left blank and sent through the mail and if the bet is welshed the person must never post again on VCT. Those conditions are non-negotiable. You must agree to both.

Once again you've found a way to act like you want to take a bet but don't really want to.
    I have my own conditions for making a bet that I'm likely to lose.

Blank money orders mailed to dummy addresses aint one of them.

I've never waivered from my conditions, they're the same for the wormm,
    as they were for the ditz, as they were for the Donkey and anybody else...
    we must settle up face-to-face, and that's non-negotiable.

If you're not man enough to face me, then you're not man enough to bet me.

If anyone were to take Rob Singer's bet, he would have no problem facing the challenger.

I'll look back for the obit and post it myself, and I'll look for another post
    I recall when I asked about your real name and you made a claim about it.

I have my own conditions for making a bet that I'm likely to lose.

Blank money orders mailed to dummy addresses aint one of them.

I've never waivered from my conditions, they're the same for the wormm,
    as they were for the ditz, as they were for the Donkey and anybody else...
    we must settle up face-to-face, and that's non-negotiable.

If you're not man enough to face me, then you're not man enough to bet me.

If anyone were to take Rob Singer's bet, he would have no problem facing the challenger.

I'll look back for the obit and post it myself, and I'll look for another post
    I recall when I asked about your real name and you made a claim about it.
    I would never ever agree to meet such a dispicable and no good person as yourself.

You have until Thursday noon to accept the bet under my conditions.

Take it or leave it.

Uh-oh....looks like SOMEBODY'S starting to come unglued once they realize that everyone's seeing what a bet-welsher really looks like

Fess up mickey: you've gone to the chump well one too many times, and pulled out nothing but a dead rabbit. Worried that your real name's gonna be revealed....blank money orders....mailings to addresses in the middle of nowhere.... This is funnier than watching Hillary take her girdle off so she can take a shit!!

Give up Mickey. You've made a complete fool of yourself, and coach really didn't have to put much of an effort in.

Uh-oh....looks like SOMEBODY'S starting to come unglued once they realize that everyone's seeing what a bet-welsher really looks like

Fess up mickey: you've gone to the chump well one too many times, and pulled out nothing but a dead rabbit. Worried that your real name's gonna be revealed....blank money orders....mailings to addresses in the middle of nowhere.... This is funnier than watching Hillary take her girdle off so she can take a shit!!

Give up Mickey. You've made a complete fool of yourself, and coach really didn't have to put much of an effort in.
    Spoken like the true chickenshit you are. Tick...tock....tick....tock....tick....tock. I'll extend the deadline to take the bet until one hour before kickoff tomorrow night. Tick....tock....tick....tock....tick....tock.

Tick....tock....tick....tock....tick...tock....

I miss Druff and his CET fail stories

Get well soon and never stop gambling!

Originally Posted by happahero View Post
    I miss Druff and his CET fail stories

Get well soon and never stop gambling!
    Per the headliines CET is in the process of weeding out unprofitable gamblers. I think that would include Dan. Looks like his days of working CET are over.

This is true I gave up on seven stars the min they took away the room benefits. Lived almost every weekend in Tahoe during peak snow season 2016/2017 that was fun.
    I would think druff still has another 1 year of CET offers before they totally give up on his action.

Who did you say was YELLOW? You and Yellow Belly both chickened out. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! Bacawk! Bacawk!

BUMP--

So how you feeling Dan Druff? Hopefully you are doing better.

Still the same problems though I have some of the symptoms down to less problematic levels.

I am slowly bringing back things I took out of my life (including gambling).

Not sure if I will ever be fully cured.

I have an unpleasant medical test tomorrow that I've been dreading for weeks. Hopefully it at least reveals something useful (and that there's nothing major wrong with me!)
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have an unpleasant medical test tomorrow that I've been dreading for weeks.
    Anel exam? One man's fear is another man's pleasure.

Thread Information