Thread: Kneeland No Longer Posts?

I seem to have missed the cause of the discord between Frank Kneeland and this site. What caused the rift? I didn't read anything out of hand. Was most of the friction generated on other sites?

For some reason, Frank appeared either irritated or offended when I pointed out on the LVA forum some of the key points about Rob's strategy and system. After all, I'm the guy who originally reported on Rob's system, I conducted the various video taped interviews with him and they are all available on this site.

I was not trying to influence Frank's own investigation. Actually I was hoping to correct some of the false comments made about Rob's system by other forum members on the LVA Forum. As I wrote there, Rob's reputation precedes him and many of the rumors and allegations about Rob's system are now considered to be fact.

What prompted my comments that seemed to stir the pot were directed at the false allegations made by other Forum members (not Frank) that Rob favors VP machines with inferior pay tables. The fact is, Rob always tries to play on the best pay tables, but he says he has won even on machines with inferior pay tables.

Frank is welcome to post here. I am sorry he feels the way he does.

Look, let's get real: the LVA forum is dominated by a few who will disagree with Rob even if Rob says the sky is blue and grass is green. And because I am now identified with Rob they don't want me there either.

And I am sure that some of this is because of the misbehaving, the foul talk, and the childish behavior that went on in the past. It's too bad that those memories can't be set aside so that an intelligent discussion about Rob's system with Rob participating can be made.

Today, I made an additional post about what I think the final outcome is going to be: nothing will be resolved. There will still be a dispute and it really comes down to this: Rob does not play the way the APers and the "math guys" play. They have different goals. You can't judge Rob's system by the standards of a different system and that being the system followed and ordained by the math and the mathematical theory behind video poker. The two systems will never meet-- period.

But I also said this: Rob has reported that he won nearly a million dollars in ten years playing video poker. He may have been playing "wrong" those ten years, but he took nearly a million dollars of "wrong" to the bank. And that nearly million dollars in the bank says a lot about his strategy and system, doesn't it?

Analyze that.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 11-20-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typo corrected

Alan, don't believe Anthony Curtis doesn't want you there talking about me for one minute. My name has brought so many hits to LVA that he's all smiles. He even invited me back a few years ago, but me-there wouldn't have lasted long again and besides, only record-setting threads appear when I'm mentioned anyway. Dancer posts under one of those aliases you've argued with, and whenever he talks himself into believing I'm anywhere near him under some alias--which I've never done over there regardless of the lies about that--he acts like his machines are taking more of his money than they already do. Now there's one thing he & arci have in common, even though it was because of arci's badmouthing of him on vpfree (obviously out of jealousy, what else?) that arci was permanently banned from that big forum. Now you know why he's always so irritable, along with the personal problems he's created for himself.

On a message board with fictitious names it's impossible to know who is really posting. So I would refrain from saying someone is using a fictitious name on that forum or any other.

Frankly, I wish all forums required true names to be used to make people responsible for what they post online. But I doubt that will ever happen.

You could argue that anonymous posting allows for a freer discussion. But I would argue that anonymous posting also leads to more garbage.

And I wish that all forums would stick to issues and avoid personal comments, personal insults and personal attacks. They don't contribute anything.

I was surprised that even Frank started to make personal comments. Actually, nothing surprises me when it comes to Internet discussion groups.

You're right about how there should be a requirement for people to use their real names. I've always had mine even on my site since inception because there's nothing to hide and it's worth a heluva lot more than my pen name. However, I have seen proof of what alias Dancer posts under, just as he has a different alias that I've also seen proof of on two other forums. You obviously have to KNOW he's going to be posting on LVA because that crowd can't do much one-on-one. And on vp.com where he sells all his stuff--I knew who he was even before seeing it.

Rob, they are asking questions about your system on the LVA and if you could take a look and respond here it would be interesting.

Well, I only have access to the FFA there, as I was "banned for life" for some commments I made in the LVA office regarding their web guy and Kurt Flowers. So let me know what's up, if you will.

I have always thought anonymity was ridiculous. Why discuss something as an anonymous?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Well, I only have access to the FFA there, as I was "banned for life" for some commments I made in the LVA office regarding their web guy and Kurt Flowers. So let me know what's up, if you will.

I have always thought anonymity was ridiculous. Why discuss something as an anonymous?
    People post as anonymous because it's the best way to say something stupid or untrue while hiding behind their computers. Look at all the phonies and hacks on LVA that spew lies about me and Alan. But it always comes around in various ways to bite them as arci well knows.

Thread Information