Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Obviously I have some credibility with Google. Thanks again Axel. But I think my advice about what to consider with loss rebates is fair.
Interesting choice of words. "Fair." Fair to whom?

Your article has no mention of the mathematical consequences of using rebates versus not using rebates. The article is not accurate or honest mathematically. The article makes no mention of what occurs when someone plays and wins, whether that win is a timed event or based on hitting a jackpot. There is no mention of those outcomes. There is no mathematical analysis of the odds of finishing ahead either through timing, jackpot win, or winning via free play. Not even a discussion of the possibility, much less percentage models.

So, in terms of being "just, open-minded, equitable, honest," the article is definitely not "fair." Unless you consider the quality of the article -- a C-minus or D plus. Then the article would, I suppose, make the grade of "fair."
Redietz does every article require mathematical analysis?

By the way, I did a Google search for you and your famous sports betting accomplishments, articles, wins, etc and nothing came up under R E Dietz. What search terms should I be using?

Search terms on Google? You seem to have conflated "expertise" with "fame." Happens all the time without a Merriam Webster on the desk. I'm hoping I don't show up on Google at all.