Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheung Yin Sun - Greatest Woman Gambler Ever

Stop your bullshit Axel. Just read the last paragraph of Redietz's message to me. I'm done with you and him and the rest of the useless trolls.

Ask Jason whatever you like. I'm not saying another word.

Alan, I am not going to pile on about the 5 royals "misclaim", or as Axel is now calling it "royalgate". To me, it is just one of many incidents where you have been dishonest. I think that I the point Axelwolf is trying to highlight by harping on it. And unlike a simple "mis-speak", you repeated this 5 royal claim over and over for years.....a lot like 18 y.o.'s.

But I do have one simple question regarding the Redietz package, that you are back on to: Why did you give out your mailing address and request that redeitz mail you the package? You now say that you always believed him and had no intention of posting anything, so why did you even volunteer to get involved?

As someone who witnessed that whole package incident, the appearance is that you were volunteering to act as "referee", verifying redietz's information and identity, but when it came time to do so you balked. And it appears you did so to protect Rob Singer. You simply didn't want to publicly post that Redietz was correct in this matter, so you did you little 6 month tap dance of avoiding the package, that you requested he send to you, and a variation of that tap dance continues Today, a year later.

What all these different things, including your participation in the tracking two tables situation and many more incidents involving you, all have in common is that they clearly show a pattern of dishonesty and manipulation.

Kewlj and redietz et al, read this.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I didn't expect you to post what I sent. I expected you to look it over, and verify to me that you acknowledge Rob doesn't know what he's talking about.
    I never received any message from you expecting me to say anything but below are two more texts to illustrate how you set me up for ridicule when I was totally innocent and it certainly looks like you let the other forum members blast me without admitting you set me up.

Below are two messages. One in which I told you I believed you and another message from you saying I didn't have to do anything with your package.

You set me up.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Kewlj to answer your other questions. I'll take full responsibility for getting the info wrong about Jason's royals. I'm not going to dump on my own son.

I stand by what I saw at the Caesars craps table.

I'm waiting to see if the rest of you will question redietz for the stunt he pulled on me. Of course you'll probably blame me again. Par for the course.

If necessary I will post every message redietz sent me and I sent to him.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Kewlj to answer your other questions. I'll take full responsibility for getting the info wrong about Jason's royals. I'm not going to dump on my own son.

I'm waiting to see if the rest of you will question redietz for the stunt he pulled on me. Of course you'll probably blame me again. Par for the course.

I noticed you didn't answer the question I asked. That is a playbook troll manure of deflection.

The simple question remains: Why did you publicly provide your mailing address and request that Redietz send you the package, if you had no intention as acting as impartial "referee"?

Isn`t that exactly what you`ve done asswipe?

Here's your answer kewlj: redietz would not take NO for an answer. He insisted he send the package. So I gave him the office address with the understanding I wouldn't have to do anything with the package. After all, that's what he told me, right? Instead I get bombarded with accusations and troll messages. Here are more screen shots of my messages to redietz telling him it's a waste of time. Yet he insisted on sending the package and setting me up.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Originally Posted by Elaine M View Post

Isn`t that exactly what you`ve done asswipe?
    I'm not going to discuss family matters here keystone/elaine/asshole.

Why don't you question redietz about his scheme?

Here's your answer kewlj: redietz would not take NO for an answer. He insisted he send the package. So I gave him the office address with the understanding I wouldn't have to do anything with the package. After all, that's what he told me, right? Instead I get bombarded with accusations and troll messages. Here are more screen shots of my messages to redietz telling him it's a waste of time. Yet he insisted on sending the package and setting me up.
    Those messages don`t absolve you dumbass...they just make you look even more like the slithering, tap-dancing weasel that you are....smarten up dummy

The screen shots speak for themselves. He sent me a package and said I didn't even have to acknowledge I had it. Read what he wrote. Open your eyes and shut your fucking mouth you piece of shit.

The screen shots speak for themselves. He sent me a package and said I didn't even have to acknowledge I had it. Read what he wrote. Open your eyes and shut your fucking mouth you piece of shit.
    LMAO

The screen shots speak for themselves.
    Yes they do, you obviously complied with the ditz's pestering requests.

Maybe he had other expectations that he did not send to you in writing,
    he must have sent them telepathically, but you weren't tuned in.

As for your son, he probably said something along the lines of
    "I can't believe I hit 5 royals in one day and still ended up down $500"

He meant "the equivalent of 5 royals" but you took his statement at face value,
    you obviously believed his statement as the truth since you were willing to bet on it,
    so you were never dishonest or deceptive about the 5 royals.

In the face of the truth, these ticks contiunue to insist that you have done something wrong.

The truth doesn't matter to them, as it doesn't fit their narrative.

What was it? You only go to the office once a week, once a month, or once a year? Or you just retire and never go again? Make up your mind, Alan.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    The screen shots speak for themselves.
    Yes they do, you obviously complied with the ditz's pestering requests.

Maybe he had other expectations that he did not send to you in writing,
    he must have sent them telepathically, but you weren't tuned in.

As for your son, he probably said something along the lines of
    "I can't believe I hit 5 royals in one day and still ended up down $500"

He meant "the equivalent of 5 royals" but you took his statement at face value,
    you obviously believed his statement as the truth since you were willing to bet on it,
    so you were never dishonest or deceptive about the 5 royals.

In the face of the truth, these ticks contiunue to insist that you have done something wrong.

The truth doesn't matter to them, as it doesn't fit their narrative.
    Awwwww, the 3rd member of Butt Boys Inc. coming on to defend one of the 2 men he idolizes...touching

I moved to Vegas. Tony opened the package and told me what it contained. When I was pressed I posted on the forum what was in the 50+ pages. Tony isn't a sports bettor either. If redietz wanted someone to analyze what he sent in the package he should have sent it to someone else or posted photos. I told him it was a waste of time sending it to me. I know NOTHING about sports betting.

He insisted because he was setting me up. Fuck him and all of you.

I moved to Vegas. Tony opened the package and told me what it contained. When I was pressed I posted on the forum what was in the 50+ pages. Tony isn't a sports bettor either. If redietz wanted someone to analyze what he sent in the package he should have sent it to someone else or posted photos. I told him it was a waste of time sending it to me. I know NOTHING about sports betting.

He insisted because he was setting me up. Fuck him and all of you.
    But you gave him the address....yeah, makes sense you dumb fucking pile of rocks

First off, Mr. Mendelson has other PMs, which he did not bother to post. I will get into those in a minute. I expected Mr. Mendelson to at least read the material, which would confirm that Argentino was dead wrong and I was correct. He was under no obligation to report it, as far as I was concerned. What I was hoping was that he would pull Argentino aside and tell him that he was dead wrong, and that redietz is R.E.Dietz and that what I said I had done, I had done. This would have been in both my and Argentino's best interests, as it would end Argentino lying about me, making comments about my late wife, and it would save Argentino from continually posting while always being wrong, which frankly makes him look stupid. But Mr. Mendelson was under no obligation to do that, either. What I think he was under obligation to do was read the material, so that if indeed my plane went down, he could step forth and then publicly explain that Argentino was wrong and had been wrong.

Now understand that all this time, and I've even posted photos of myself that match photos in national magazines, Argentino has been claiming the redietz posting here is not the Bob Dietz in handicapping contests and who had presented papers and such. Pretty weird.

Mr. Mendelson didn't bother to read the material. That's really poor. Because if my plane had gone down, Argentino's nonsense regarding me would have gone unchecked without Mr. Mendelson correcting it. I expect a journalist to, in that case, make things right. But Mr. Mendelson didn't bother to read the stuff.

Next up, I'm not in the habit of putting PMs out in public, so I won't do it here, either. But Mr. Mendelson received a link from me after I won the Race to the Super Bowl Contest, against thousands of other entrants, and won 25K in Super Bowl wagers. I mentioned winning the contest in a post here, and Argentino said it didn't happen. I had previously sent the link to Mr. Mendelson. He saw the splash panel, acknowledged he had seen it, and suggested in a PM that I post it. Being a shy and retiring sort, I said no. Again, I let Argentino play the fool. People who believed me, believed me. I didn't take Mr. Mendelson to task for not backing me up. He wasn't obligated to do that. It would have been swell if the journalist in him had come to the fore and told Argentino, either publicly or privately, that I had won the contest, and that Argentino was making an ass of himself for saying I did not. But Mr. Mendelson kept that to himself. His prerogative. Then Argentino claimed I wasn't betting between 25K and 35K on the Super Bowl, which of course I was, as I was taking proposition middle shots to balance out the 25K. Mr. Mendelson was under no obligation to, privately or publicly, again correct Argentino, and he chose not to.

There seems to be a theme here.

Anyway, to kewlJ's points above. If Mr. Mendelson were sharing all PMs in this time and space, he could have mentioned the Race to the Super Bowl PMs just now, but chose to not mention them. That doesn't seem, if you'll pardon the term, kosher.

Alan-I can't fathom why you or Rob even spend the time answering these people. All these posts are doing is attracting more scum like Elaine who hide in the dark just licking their chops to have a chance to add delusion and rift to common sense. I only come back occasionally to see if anyone's brave enough to accept Rob's original challenge without trying to squirm out of it. Naturally. the only way to weasel out is to start foolishness.

Redietz I did in a phone call tell Rob many things including that your wife died. Are you really going to blame me for Rob's crap? Grow up.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Alan-I can't fathom why you or Rob even spend the time answering these people. All these posts are doing is attracting more scum like Elaine who hide in the dark just licking their chops to have a chance to add delusion and rift to common sense. I only come back occasionally to see if anyone's brave enough to accept Rob's original challenge without trying to squirm out of it. Naturally. the only way to weasel out is to start foolishness.
    Mr Faceshot, please assume your usual position of being in front of Singer on your knees and STFU

Thread Information