Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS Evening News Tonight

Yea it’s not Vegas but let’s face it, this place is a shithole and more people will read it here. Sorry Monet.

So tonight’s CBS news had the following stories from the start.

The new Trump book as the anchor pleasured himself. To their credit they did say at the end everyone quoted in the book denies the stuff attributed to them. So basically because a liberal who made his name 45 years says it’s true, you should believe him over the people who actually DENY it.

2nd story the Tropical Storm that is all hype is shown. Dauphin Island is shown as one if the “most dangerous places in America “. Are you Fucking serious??? How many people will die on Dauphin tonight? And how many will die in Chicago? Or in the past month?

This story shows how the media prays on fear. Anyone who dies from this storm is an idiot.

Next was the Kavanaugh hearings. No mention of the libs placed crazies in the crowd to make a mockery of the process.

And then Kaepernick is next. As a hero of course. Obviously Nike did the research before making this decision and determined a majority of their customers are stupid. And yea, they are stupid minority youth who believe the police want to shoot them. But saying that today makes you a “racist”, by using the same methods Nike did in making this decision. Call me stupid but will never understand how getting paid millions to push a shoe brand is a sacrifice. Fuck Nike.

These crazy liberals have no clue how much damage they are doing to the causes they profess to represent. Hard working Americans of both sides don’t fall for this nonsense. I refuse to believe they represent more than 25% of the population and most of them are looking for something for nothing.

While others may be reading Woodward's new work of fiction I'll be reading The Russia Hoax by Greg Jarrett.

In the Kavanaugh hearings crazies were also placed on the Judiciary Committee in the form of dem senators. I was laughing away the whole time at their asinine bullshit. They mobbed Grassley. Over 40 interruptions while he was introducing Kavanaugh.

Nike now elevates Kaepernick to A list celebrity athlete status. What was the adline? "Believe in something even if you sacrifice everything." Yep, Mr. K is really making a big sacrifice taking millions of dollars a year from Nike, that paragon of virtue known for sweatshops, child labor and income tax evasion. That adline really belongs to the millions of Americans who have fought, and even died, so Colin Kaepernick has the freedom to be an asshole.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Yea it’s not Vegas but let’s face it, this place is a shithole and more people will read it here. Sorry Monet.
    It just proves that you are not as Holy as you Preach.
    You want others to act a certain way but you obviously think you are above your own parameters and accusations towards others and other members.
    The way you talk, it seems you think that WoV is superior to this site because it is heavily censored.
    This site, with all its faults is by far more superior in the Freedom of Speech department.
    WoV and its Rulers and Members like to talk a big game but they fall short when it comes to anything about Free Speech or Democracy.
    Do what you want. Obviously Dan has more important things to attend to.
    Nobody has to even click on your topic.
    I see no need for any other Forums. As MC said we should just have one General Forum.

IMO WoV is the same Shithole you think this site is.
    One thing is for sure. You do not stop posting at this Shithole.
    One must deduce that you are no better than the Pieces of Shit posting in this Shithole if you continue to post in a place you consider a Shithole.
    Last edited by monet; 09-04-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    It just proves that you are not as Holy as you Preach.
    You want others to act a certain way but you obviously think you are above your own parameters and accusations towards others and other members.
    The way you talk, it seems you think that WoV is superior to this site because it is heavily censored.
    This site, with all its faults is by far more superior in the Freedom of Speech department.
    WoV and its Rulers and Members like to talk a big game but they fall short when it comes to anything about Free Speech or Democracy.
    Do what you want. Obviously Dan has more important things to attend to.
    Nobody has to even click on your topic.
    I see no need for any other Forums. As MC said we should just have one General Forum.

IMO WoV is the same Shithole you think this site is.
    One thing is for sure. You do not stop posting at this Shithole.
    One must deduce that you are no better than the Pieces of Shit posting in this Shithole if you continue to post in a place you consider a Shithole.

What? What?

Are you fucking with me. I never said WoV is superior to this place. We agree on most things. I can call you the Piece of shit you self admittedly are here.

Whatever jackass. You think what you want and I’ll know what I know. That said maybe you should stop being such a jackass and learn to trust others.

Not everyone is looking to fuck you. There is money to made out there. And you have shown that.

But yea, this site is a shithole too. Not sure how you argue that.

There are many respectable black people, who aren't in prison at least, that can make a difference at the proper time and place if they feel strongly about any issues in this country. Colin Kaepernick isn't one of them. He's just an empty-headed, hate-filled, mal-informed, stupid, angry nigger who threw away his chance at being something better than he's proven out to be. What a loser. And Nike is only showing how they love to side with these liberal freaks, thinking making commercials with him will generate more business than people walking away from the brand. MAJOR ERROR. Trying to impress 15-17 year old punks and thugs who's next most likely stop is prison is about as worthwhile as trying to make people believe Trump won't win again in 2020.

Just Wise Up.

The queers, transgender weirdos, atheists, clueless libtards, free speech phonies, foreigners, and entitled minorities make WoV a locked down shithole. What makes it so here?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 09-05-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    There are many respectable black people, who aren't in prison at least, that can make a difference at the proper time and place if they feel strongly about any issues in this country. Colin Kaepernick isn't one of them. He's just an empty-headed angry nigger who threw away his chance at being something better than he's proven out to be. What a loser. And Nike is only showing how they love to side with these liberal freaks, thinking making commercials with him will generate more business than people walking away from the brand. MAJOR ERROR. Trying to impress 15-17 year old punks and thugs who's next most likely stop is prison is about as worthwhile as trying to make people believe Trump won't win again in 2020.

Just Wise Up.

The queers, transgender weirdos, atheists, clueless libtards, free speech phonies, foreigners, and entitled minorities make WoV a locked down shithole. What makes it so here?
    Somebody is mad.

There are many respectable black people, who aren't in prison at least, that can make a difference at the proper time and place if they feel strongly about any issues in this country. Colin Kaepernick isn't one of them. He's just an empty-headed, hate-filled, mal-informed, stupid, angry nigger who threw away his chance at being something better than he's proven out to be. What a loser. And Nike is only showing how they love to side with these liberal freaks, thinking making commercials with him will generate more business than people walking away from the brand. MAJOR ERROR. Trying to impress 15-17 year old punks and thugs who's next most likely stop is prison is about as worthwhile as trying to make people believe Trump won't win again in 2020.

Just Wise Up.

Tell us how you really feel.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

He's just an empty-headed, hate-filled, mal-informed, stupid, angry nigger
    Sad, just fucking sad.

Not at all surprising, though.

Shit doesn't fall far from the asshole.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    He's just an empty-headed, hate-filled, mal-informed, stupid, angry nigger
    Sad, just fucking sad.

Not at all surprising, though.

Shit doesn't fall far from the asshole.
    Yeah you and your pals are a bastion of morality when you people lie about and call Alan whatever names you want in your personal attacks. I label a disgusting celebrity exactly what he is, and you end up constipated.

Wise up.

And in sporting news:

Yeah you and your pals are a bastion of morality when you people lie about and call Alan whatever names you want in your personal attacks. I label a disgusting celebrity exactly what he is, and you end up constipated. Wise up.
    Yes, people here call alan names such as "liar" and "fool," but those insults are arguably warranted based on the quality (or more specifically the lack thereof) and content of his posts, not his ethnic / religious / racial make up.

The only thing Kaepernick did was exercise his right of free speech in a very public way: I applaud him for it.

Other than taking a knee during the anthem he's done nothing offensive; in this day and age there is NEVER a good time or an appropriate opportunity to use the racial slur which you chose to employ.

Let me repeat that: "NEVER."

You've added "racist" to your many other labels.

The sad thing is I am certain others on this forum would echo your sentiments, narrow minds being narrow: that's just sad.
    What, Me Worry?

Yeah you and your pals are a bastion of morality when you people lie about and call Alan whatever names you want in your personal attacks. I label a disgusting celebrity exactly what he is, and you end up constipated. Wise up.
    Yes, people here call alan names such as "liar" and "fool," but those insults are arguably warranted based on the quality (or more specifically the lack thereof) and content of his posts, not his ethnic / religious / racial make up.

The only thing Kaepernick did was exercise his right of free speech in a very public way: I applaud him for it.

Other than taking a knee during the anthem he's done nothing offensive; in this day and age there is NEVER a good time or an appropriate opportunity to use the racial slur which you chose to employ.

The sad thing is I am certain others on this forum would echo your sentiments, narrow minds being narrow: that's just sad.
    The fact that you're applauding an idiot who wasted his career talents on being wrong about an issue says a lot about where you are coming from. Time and again we've seen public stats debunking his and other racists' claims about "innocent/he's such a GOOD boy!" black thugs with and without weapons being shot by white cops. It's all bs, only an attention-seeking fool like Kaepernick doesn't want it to be that way. Tough love. Man up and maybe someone will put you back on the field. The flag and the anthem is/are no thing or place to disrupt with your dumb selfishness.

You people don't even realize how moronic you look when you call Alan names and constantly lie about him. You sit in your cowardly anonymous settings spewing insults at a person who is not anonymous, because you can. You all think it's so special that you can twist and spin things that are known about him so you can call him names because of that knowledge. And all the while, most of you anonymous clowns proceed to make up "impressive" things and stats about yourselves, as you escape the struggling bowel movements at WoV in doing so. You people play pretend here more than any 8-year old ever did.

My son's coming up to our house to watch the game tonight, and if the Kap/Nike commercial comes on it's the last one he'll tune into this year. He had 3 tours, and everyone I've spoken to from his Apache squad feel the same: these idiotic confused cop-haters have to take their lying misery elsewhere.

I was surprised to discover how few people even know the lyrics to The Star Spangled Banner. I'm aware because as a child, I sang three stanzas in the music room of the Lincoln building. I eventually discovered there were four stanzas, and the one we didn't sing, circa 1965, was because it was a little too rough even for then.

Police violence aside, there is a good, solid reason why no black person should stand for The Star Spangled Banner. Understand, this song was not written for or during or immediately after the Revolutionary War. The third stanza makes it a bad national anthem, because I see no way to sing the first stanza, which is nice enough, without connecting it to the third, since it is all one song.

At the time The Star Spangled Banner was written, quite a few British holdings had abolished slavery, and it had been abolished in Britain itself, I believe. Mexico had long ago done away with slavery. So the United States was behind the times by quite a few beats. That's what makes the stanza in question so bad.

The fact that you're applauding an idiot who wasted his career talents on being wrong about an issue says a lot about where you are coming from. Time and again we've seen public stats debunking his and other racists' claims about "innocent/he's such a GOOD boy!" black thugs with and without weapons being shot by white cops. It's all bs, only an attention-seeking fool like Kaepernick doesn't want it to be that way. Tough love. Man up and maybe someone will put you back on the field. The flag and the anthem is/are no thing or place to disrupt with your dumb selfishness.

You people don't even realize how moronic you look when you call Alan names and constantly lie about him. You sit in your cowardly anonymous settings spewing insults at a person who is not anonymous, because you can. You all think it's so special that you can twist and spin things that are known about him so you can call him names because of that knowledge. And all the while, most of you anonymous clowns proceed to make up "impressive" things and stats about yourselves, as you escape the struggling bowel movements at WoV in doing so. You people play pretend here more than any 8-year old ever did.

My son's coming up to our house to watch the game tonight, and if the Kap/Nike commercial comes on it's the last one he'll tune into this year. He had 3 tours, and everyone I've spoken to from his Apache squad feel the same: these idiotic confused cop-haters have to take their lying misery elsewhere.
    Boo fucking boo. Piss on your son and his squad who got involved in shit they don't belong in!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Boo fucking boo. Piss on your son and his squad who got involved in shit they don't belong in!
    Let those damn arabs wipe out each other and Israel.

Whatever, Rob: your use of the racial slur was uncalled for, inappropriate and racist.

But you knew that when you posted it.

Your legacy continues to grow (like a cancer).
    What, Me Worry?

It's a shame our absentee owner and moderator is not performing even the basic monitoring of this forum. Dan visits the forum at least once a day and he could do something to stop the most blatant violations of forum decency even with his illness. If he can visit, he can delete and block. Sorry Dan but even before you reported your illness you failed to carry through on your promises to maintain some level of order here.

I can't tolerate at all some of the comments made here. I don't have to use the words, as you all know what they are.

Since we don't have a moderator I'm going to appeal to Rob to stop trying to enrage everyone with certain comments. You know what I'm talking about and you wouldn't use those words at a friend's house or at a wedding.

And Rob isn't the only offender. You know who the rest of you are.

And don't call me a liar. I might have had the wrong information and I've admitted to it. I was set up in "packagegate" and finally you all know the truth. And if you don't like that I saw a random shooter roll 18 yos in a row you can rest easy because I said years ago I blew it by not immediately getting the tape.

Whatever, Rob: your use of the racial slur was uncalled for, inappropriate and racist.

Of course it was called for because that's exactly what he and his fellow thug idiots are. And if you are so offended by a simple word muttered everyday in rap "songs" and on thousands of hip-hop radio stations, you're a very weak individual who's never been anywhere.

Watch the game and listen carefully tonight. You'll likely hear the word dozens of times.

Of course it was called for because that's exactly what he and his fellow thug idiots are. And if you are so offended by a simple word muttered everyday in rap "songs" and on thousands of hip-hop radio stations, you're a very weak individual who's never been anywhere.

Watch the game and listen carefully tonight. You'll likely hear the word dozens of times.
    V is one of those people that never say a word when black people call whites crackers and peckerwoods or use the n word. But a white person using the n word and he's all over it. When someone uses gutter language like that it doesn't necessarily make them racist. What cracks me up is these white kids that speak perfect king's english until they hang out with some black dudes for a couple days and all of a sudden they are talking ebonics. Blacks refer to them as "wiggers." Is that being racist? Do we have any wiggers on this forum who could answer?

Of course it was called for because that's exactly what he and his fellow thug idiots are.
    Name:  facepalm.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  35.3 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information