Thread: Here's a reminder for Redietz and everyone else

Here's a reminder for Redietz and for everyone else who pressures me to do something about Rob and his postings.

1. Rob is a big boy and he's not going to listen to me.
    2. I'm not the moderator.
    3. I'm not the owner.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Unfortunately (and I do mean unfortunately), you are the resident famous reporter. So when you bias your 17,000 posts in favor of martingale friends and voodoo gambling, and when you bias those same 17000 posts by neglecting to verify evidence against those martingale friends and voodoo gambling, you have an impact. A big, fat, irresponsible impact on what people believe and how they gamble.

Now I have yet to see you apply your attention to detail and creativity and reporters' eye to things like Argentino claiming to chair a session at G2E, for example. But kewlJ gets blurry photos of blackjack tables, and I get "vox populi" as a possible reason for not including a table of contents (very creative, but a stretch to make Mr. Fantastic jealous). You give voodoo a pass while applying a microscope to APs. You ignore evidence of what one person can do, but you ignore evidence demonstrating what another person cannot do.

You have an agenda. It's a sick agenda at odds with responsible reporting. No AP should contribute anything to this site. And maybe that's your goal -- to have everyone lose as you have.

[QUOTE=Alan Mendelson;73377]Here's a reminder for Redietz and for everyone else who pressures me to do something about Rob and his postings.

2. I'm not

Alan I see a resemblance

Here's another reminder: everyone has stated their opinions on the different postings here and no amount of bitching, groaning, or setting the stage for burden of proof is gonna change anyone's mind. So basically this forum thrives on ruffling the most feathers by any means. Now if the whole world treated me like this, I would be concerned.
    thankfully I have 4 other forums (non gambling) in which I am considered a worthwhile contributor-meaning I get over my infrequent visits here real quick. Why concern yourself about these people?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Here's a reminder for Redietz and for everyone else who pressures me to do something about Rob and his postings.

3. I'm not the owner.

Give that hair a few years and you’ll pass as Einstein, provided you don’t open your mouth. LOLZ

Thanks for having the good sense not to post any photos of that greaseball Singer. That ugly mofo looks like he just rolled out a dumpster half the time. He probably smells like it too. LOLZ

He looks like my grandma. I'm not even joking..

3. I'm not the owner.
    Red is a sportsbetting scoundrel. He'll never accept the degree to which he was exposed. And if he can't get satisfaction attacking me then he'll do the next best thing in his corny mind: attack you. After all, you keep putting up documentation that makes him look like a stupido with regards to that dumb "pr pkg".

Keep the personal attacks coming. There's nothing better for anonymous posters to do when arguing or debating. It simply equates to an agitation that's hard to match

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

3. I'm not the owner.
    Red is a sportsbetting scoundrel. He'll never accept the degree to which he was exposed. And if he can't get satisfaction attacking me then he'll do the next best thing in his corny mind: attack you. After all, you keep putting up documentation that makes him look like a stupido with regards to that dumb "pr pkg".

Keep the personal attacks coming. There's nothing better for anonymous posters to do when arguing or debating. It simply equates to an agitation that's hard to match
    One problem, Welfare Robbie. Redietz is not anonymous.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz let me be 100% honest with you. You lied about the package and you had a year to tell the forum the truth. And after a year when you didn't tell the truth I had to post your private messages as well as my private messages to show the truth.

You lied and you still lie. You have no credibility. You twist and turn everything I say.

You twisted my comments about Rob's math. You made false accusations about what I said to Rob about you privately.

I owe you nothing and you'll get nothing from me.

Now grow up and fight your own battles with Rob. Post your own links. Post your own explanations. Post your own comments. You're dead to me.

I just reviewed every PM Mr. Mendelson posted from me. There's not a single lie in there. I never required him to post anything regarding the package. What I required him to do, with me having sent it, was have the decency to pick it up, open it, and read it. His not doing that was blatant ignorance. He didn't have to do anything but open it and read it. He wouldn't do even that because it put him in the position to tell Argentino publicly that he was wrong if I was no longer around to defend myself.

Looking back at those PMs, I have to say that I think they add to my credibility.

I also think that it's quite the coincidence that his biggest client dropped him immediately after I said I would tie him and Best Buys to Argentino's public improprieties. Karma's coming for you, Mr. Mendelson. Buckle up.

Once again redietz you never said to read it. You only wanted me and Dan to have it for some strange reason such as your plane crashing. I posted your private messages for everyone to see. Stop twisting.

And by the way, you also said you made multiple copies. Who else got a copy? I'll answer: apparently no one. I know for a fact Dan didn't get a copy.

For the last time leave me alone and post your own documents on the forum and fight your own battles. I'm tired of your games.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I just reviewed every PM Mr. Mendelson posted from me. There's not a single lie in there. I never required him to post anything regarding the package. What I required him to do, with me having sent it, was have the decency to pick it up, open it, and read it. His not doing that was blatant ignorance. He didn't have to do anything but open it and read it. He wouldn't do even that because it put him in the position to tell Argentino publicly that he was wrong if I was no longer around to defend myself.

Looking back at those PMs, I have to say that I think they add to my credibility.

I also think that it's quite the coincidence that his biggest client dropped him immediately after I said I would tie him and Best Buys to Argentino's public improprieties. Karma's coming for you, Mr. Mendelson. Buckle up.
    I could use some help beating the Sports Book... how much do I have to pay to make a profit for the year?
    Damn Book has owned me for 20+ Years... time to get professional help!

I almost fell into the trap this weekend when the Steeler Game went from 7 points to 3.5. I thought the Steelers could cover that lol.
    Glad I didn't bet and lose yet again.

Another twist that I just caught. Mr Desperation wrote above "I also think that it's quite the coincidence that his biggest client dropped him immediately after I said I would tie him and Best Buys to Argentino's public improprieties." No sir, my biggest client didn't drop me. My biggest client which was a law firm broke up. Two of the five attorneys in the original law firm still advertise with me. Two retired. One went into real estate.

It's true that the remaining two attorneys don't advertise with the same sized budget as the five had previously. But this is just another one of your twists that have you falling on your face. Shut up and leave me alone.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    He didn't have to do anything but open it and read it. He wouldn't do even that because it put him in the position to tell Argentino publicly that he was wrong if I was no longer around to defend myself.
    Do you really believe that anyone here would even give two shits if you suddenly were no longer here? Do you really think anyone here would even notice you were gone?

Your trolling bullshit and advertising is so played out I truly believe most are hoping you would just go away and disappear. Everything you brag about is from the stone age. Enough is enough, maybe it’s time to shut the fuck up

Thread Information