Thread: Bovada Pulling BS

Yesterday I went to make a bet on Bovada. I think it was Buffalo +8 at -110. VI Consensus had that line at Buffalo +7.5 and -110. I got an error code that said the bet couldn't be processed. I cleared it out and went back to the line. It then said Buffalo +7.5 and -110. I didn't make the bet.

Then just before game time tonight I check with Vegas Insider for the line the Jets/Detroit game. It was Jets +7 at -110.

I go to Bovada and they got Jets +8.5 at -115 and they got the Lions at -8.5 at -115. My first thought was they are gouging on the juice. But then I got to looking at Jets +8.5. That would be an extra point and a half for just another 5% juice.

I went to make the bet and got the error code. I cleared it off and went back to the lines. Jet's were then at +7.5 and -120 and Lions were at -7.5 at -110.

I think it's possible that if I would have taken the favorites in both situations the bets would have went through. I think Bovada is looking for suckers giving up to many points on the favorites. If you try to take the dog you get the error code and then a different line.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Yeah, I've had the same thing happen to me several times with betonline.ag. sucks. I've heard they pull that stuff in Vegas too if the guy is betting big and they think he's a sharp.
    lots and lots of complaints about Bovada. here are some:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relevant/bovada
    https://bovada.pissedconsumer.com/review.html
    please don't feed the trolls

Thread Information