Thread: Who’s the Best Blackjack Player in the World?

Midwest Player out did himself.

I would say, no question, it's The Father, The Son, and Holy Ghost. a/k/a Don S, Tarzan, and T3 (Holy Shit that's alot to read.)

Hmmm. Of course, now we have the Million Dollar...Man?

Okay, now let's get back to bashing Alan.

I would say kewlj. He can outsmart the card-counting computers above, mislead the eyes in the sky, see through people as he "counts" 2nd tables, convince other cheer-leading salivating "AP's" that as an anonymous bloviating drama queen he does nothing but win win win year after year after year, and mystifyingly continues to "play with an edge" no matter how partial the count.

He da man.......

I was going to suggest dinner, a movie, and night of anonymous bloviating to my lady for my birthday. Whew! Glad I looked that one up.

No one has ever heard of the best BlackJack player in the world(that's why he is the best). He is off traveling the world making his millions. And if he is that skilled, he is probably playing everything an anything he has an advantage at.

JK you are probably the best BJ guy in the world

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    No one has ever heard of the best BlackJack player in the world (that's why he is the best).
    I would agree with this for the most part. No one has ever heard of him because he knows there is no value to participating on forums and even very limited value in associations with other players such as the blackjack ball.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I would agree with this for the most part. No one has ever heard of him because he knows there is no value to participating on forums and even very limited value in associations with other players such as the blackjack ball.
    Interesting statement coming from you, KJ. Ironic, I didn't hang out with most of the guys on my teams. Lost touch with most of them over the years. Except my biggest rival turned out to be my best friend in life. Even though a car accident changed his life in many ways, mostly for the good. He has carried me through some rough times. Quiting is not an option for either of us.

But, for the most part, it's what we do in the game or at the table that matters. This thread was meant to be a joke. But do you really think there is a Lebron James or Kobe of blackjack? I doubt it. However, I'm hoping for some positive EV with this loose tooth.

The best blackjack player was "George"

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The best blackjack player was "George"
    George the blackjack computer?

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Interesting statement coming from you, KJ.
    Moses, If I was smart, I would have quit participating on forums after the "deathgate" thing 8 years ago. I mean that was an armed robbery, right outside my residence, 100% connected to my participation on the forum. And if I was smart, I would have quit about 100 other times over the years. Because there is little advantage to be gained from participating on a public forum. But, sadly, no one has ever accused me of being that smart.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-18-2018 at 09:53 PM.

And if I was smart, I would have quit about 100 other times over the years. Because there is little advantage to be gained from participating on a public forum. But, sadly, no one has ever accused me of being that smart.
    LMAO. Ditto.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Dustin Hoffman
    That nit-wit from The Hangover
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Either Willie Davis or Nicky Santoro

Best ever roulette player - Horace Debussy Jones
    Last edited by coach belly; 09-19-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Thread Information