Thread: Total Rewards Air

I got home to find this in the mail. Laughlin was my stomping ground for about five years but I haven't been back since 2002. Looks like I get a free trip down to trigger all the slot clubs and maybe put Laughlin back on my radar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I was just thinking about Laughlin, wondering if it would be worthwhile to drive there from LV and get some offers going. The VPFree listings don't look too promising, although that site is often out of date.

Can you give an idea of what kind of mailers/amounts you getting from there before?

Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I was just thinking about Laughlin, wondering if it would be worthwhile to drive there from LV and get some offers going. The VPFree listings don't look too promising, although that site is often out of date.

Can you give an idea of what kind of mailers/amounts you getting from there before?
    That was 16 years ago. Wouldn't apply now. IT's cheap enough to go down there midweek. You shouldn't be paying more than $25 a night for a room.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I get that crap all the time. For me, they want me to fly from Long Beach (which isn't convenient at all, btw).

Looks like they hooked up with some cheap charter jet company to fly gamblers in.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I get that crap all the time. For me, they want me to fly from Long Beach (which isn't convenient at all, btw).

Looks like they hooked up with some cheap charter jet company to fly gamblers in.
    It's a small airline called Sun Country. They worked with Don Laughlin at the Riverside for years but now it looks like they are working with Harrah's/Laughlin.

Thread Information