Thread: AP Exemplar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He's down to playing just $45 and $50 a hand. You never play that low, right Rob?
    These guys are just misinformed and perhaps a little jealous.
    When you see other members posting up worse games and hitting quarter Royals they praise them.
    I try to show and teach players how to play some Video Poker and get over 100% on the base game.
    Not only that but I try to instruct them how to go about getting over a 1% advantage and they just handle it.

Not only that but I have put up my own personal Reel Machine Plays.
    I have told people exactly where they are and the exact entry point of playing them.
    Nobody is playing them or care about the information but that isn't the point I am trying to make.
    Perhaps it is though because many times I will tell people what to play and how to play it and they just do what they want which is completely against what I suggested.
    Next they tell me out of 40 years of playing dice they only got tipped once from shooting in their lifetime!?
    They also believe that going 20 thousand hands without a quad is a common occurrence.
    Yet they can't even figure out simple math when it comes to the VP game and adding a simple thing like point day.
    They butcher the math and they show how they butcher the strategy inside of 40 hands!
    Not just one session of 40 hands but every session they completely butcher the strategy. making an average of 1 mistake per 15 hands!?
    How can you win when you constantly go against the math or strategy??
    Horse to water and making them drink if you understand my gist.

They balk or discredit any information that can help any serious players.
    I see the same thing when Mickeycrimm posts up plays and math and large jackpot pictures.
    It just goes along with the territory.
    Last edited by monet; 09-28-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Thread Information