Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The term ploppy

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Max is all but hurt again
    He certainly is, and it's blatantly obvious by how he pulled a kew and nervously tried to spin his way out of it with another lie. Like anyone would ever believe max posting one of his life's embarrassments without changing a thing....

What else could one expect from a guy who plays for a team using someone else's money? Ask Frank Kneeland about him---only he doesn't know him by the silly "maxpen" ID.

I offer you the same as the hobo. $10k reward to identify this team I am supposedly a part of.

I have never been on a team ever outside of maybe sharing action on an individual play. Anyone that knows me knows that to be the case.

There are enough people that know me and who I am that participate or have participated on these forums for this to be easily winnable if even remotely true.
    "Anybody who knows me knows that to be the case".

Do you realize how very stupid a statement that is when you, as an anonymous character, try to convince others of your activities?...oh Mr. "I'll outwit you".

Let's start here: who "knows" you? And if it's somebody we actually know who's real, do they spend 24/7 with you?

All we "know" about you is you claim to have remodeled your bathroom, you're a gun enthusiast, you put up a post of yours or someone else's passport with an "I've been to Italy!" stamp in it, you can't stand me presumably because I've been far more successful than you no matter how long we'll live, you hate mickey because he knows how to use his own head to reason out things for himself, and you have absolutely no idea in the world how and why someone like me operates on the level that I choose for others to see me at.

So your statement has zero value here. And neither does the $10,000 you claim to have available to give away. Zenking moves around with more validity.

He certainly is, and it's blatantly obvious by how he pulled a kew and nervously tried to spin his way out of it with another lie. Like anyone would ever believe max posting one of his life's embarrassments without changing a thing....

What else could one expect from a guy who plays for a team using someone else's money? Ask Frank Kneeland about him---only he doesn't know him by the silly "maxpen" ID.

I offer you the same as the hobo. $10k reward to identify this team I am supposedly a part of.

I have never been on a team ever outside of maybe sharing action on an individual play. Anyone that knows me knows that to be the case.

There are enough people that know me and who I am that participate or have participated on these forums for this to be easily winnable if even remotely true.
    "Anybody who knows me knows that to be the case".

Do you realize how very stupid a statement that is when you, as an anonymous character, try to convince others of your activities?...oh Mr. "I'll outwit you".

Let's start here: who "knows" you? And if it's somebody we actually know who's real, do they spend 24/7 with you?

All we "know" about you is you claim to have remodeled your bathroom, you're a gun enthusiast, you put up a post of yours or someone else's passport with an "I've been to Italy!" stamp in it, you can't stand me presumably because I've been far more successful than you no matter how long we'll live, you hate mickey because he knows how to use his own head to reason out things for himself, and you have absolutely no idea in the world how and why someone like me operates on the level that I choose for others to see me at.

So your statement has zero value here. And neither does the $10,000 you claim to have available to give away. Zenking moves around with more validity.
    I guarantee more people that read these forums have met and know me than know you. Nothing I have ever said can be debunked. Pretty much every one of your claims has been debunked. Admittedly I haven't said much but that's how I am. But I am very outgoing and open in person. Yet still reserved.

Singer trying to make the claim that anonymous people aren't real so they can't vouch... yet here he is spending 20 minutes a day writing up full-length articles about these anonymous people.

RIP

#clownworld
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    This is approaching the Singer vs Crimm comedy level !
    Not at all. Our battles began over my VP strategy and my put-downs of AP's. When it moved into the personal attack phase, it became fun as mickey frequently posted while drinking and we both hammered away.

This thing with max is wholly about max's disdain for everything about ME, which peaked when I announced that he pm'd me practically begging to let him be the 1st to know if I were to find any more of the DU machines that were never updated, when most here didn't want to believe I ever came across the glitch in the first place simply because it was the great & hated Rob Singer. Once mickey presented his unbiased belief about my having played the DU bug successfully for 5-1/2 years it did not sit right with many, but max took it as a personal affront that in his anti-Singer world, must be punished.

It is as stupid a scenario as there is for online forum behavior but just as mickey says, it wouldn't be this way if max didn't start it--and from the looks of things he's finally realizing that he started it with the wrong person. They both say they are AP's, of which we've seen mickey post countless information and pictures as he rambles & gambles around the country, while all we've ever seen from max is how "people looking for answers come to him" along with a remodeling of a bathroom he couldn't afford to assign to a contractor to--and an embarrassing little toilet seat. Wouldn't you be more than a bit perturbed with those credentials up against someone who has enuf material in this forum alone to write a book?

There's a lot of talk around here about who owns whom and who's inside of heads. This scenario actually proves that if it weren't for kew's nearly empty head to begin with, max's head would lead the way in volume of occupation by a single individual. And that individual would be me
    Here you are lying again. I asked you to post up that PM before. Because it certainly wasn't from me. I actually posted the only thing I ever sent you the last time you tried to go down that road. Anyhow, I already dealt with you and undeniably exposed you for what you are. Your tombstone is already engraved with the Grandpa Newell moniker from which you will always be remembered.
    The only thing Maxie has exposed is himself in the kids locker room
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Max is all but hurt again

Says the guy hiding behind a phony screen name. Why don’t you tell everyone who you are so they can do their own research, poser pro?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Iguarantee more people that read these forums have met and know me than know you. Nothing I have ever said can be debunked. Pretty much every one of your claims has been debunked. Admittedly I haven't said much but that's how I am. But I am very outgoing and open in person. Yet still reserved.
    Yes, lots of gay cabelleros know you at the mens room at the rest area on the interstate.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-14-2022 at 07:45 AM.

Thread Information