Thread: I am so sorry.

I was under the impression that this site was a site to get down and dirty. I was trying to look cool by being an ass. I have read the warnings for posters to stop trash talking and being belligerent or risk being banned permanently. I should have dialed way back and not come in here running my mouth like an uncouth thug. I will start posting with more decorum than I was before.
    Last edited by Kentry; 10-13-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Originally Posted by Kentry View Post
    I was under the impression that this site was a site to get down and dirty. I was trying to look cool by being an ass. I have read the warnings for posters to stop trash talking and being belligerent or risk being banned permanently. I should have dialed way back and not come in here running my mouth like an uncouth thug. I will start posting with more decorum than I was before.
    No need to change. Until Dan removes Robert Argenshitto this is nothing but a lowlife troll site. He ruins every positive thread and Dan let's him get away with it. That's why I'm through with contributing useful information here. I'm nothing but troll from here on out until things change. You should do the same.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    No need to change. Until Dan removes Robert Argenshitto this is nothing but a lowlife troll site. He ruins every positive thread and Dan let's him get away with it. That's why I'm through with contributing useful information here. I'm nothing but troll from here on out until things change. You should do the same.
    Now THERE'S a troll!

I must have missed your posting K. But I'm guessing you've got nothing on mickeycrimm when it comes to being "uncouth".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Now THERE'S a troll!

I must have missed your posting K. But I'm guessing you've got nothing on mickeycrimm when it comes to being "uncouth".
    Here comes Argenshithole now, kendry. He's an attention whore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information