Thread: Who Are the Good Guys and Who Are the Bad Guys on this Forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I haven't visited this forum often enough to know who wants to provide useful information, and who wants to troll it and call others names. I have no use for any name calling and bullshit information. Yeah, I'm only a red chipper player and I'm very happy in any given year if I can hit the 5 figure mark. Most of the time I don't make it.

I really only know a couple of posters here well. On the top of my list of the good guys is KJ. I have been following his posts for probably 15 years across many different internet sites and have yet to find any consistences in any of his postings. I believe what he posts is true and not bullshit.

I believe, I first saw a post by Mickeycrimm, over on BJ21 where he posted his life story. I believe he is posting good information since I have been to Laughlin and can confirm alot of what he said. I will add him to the good list. And it is a shame how some posters derailed Mickey's Laughlin thread.

The only other poster I'm familiar with is Moses who has been banned from several other forum sites. I won't classify him as either a good or bad guy. It seems to me he is really to pound the shit out of anyone at any time which is definitely not good. This attitude has got him banned. I do enjoy reading his posts.

I will leave it up to others to say who will give good trustworthy information.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 10-14-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Thread Information