Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Who Are the Good Guys and Who Are the Bad Guys on this Forum

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I'm only going to respond to this, because the rest is just complete stupidity.

    Since you have NO experience, just STFU! As usual, you have no damn clue what is going on in the casinos.
    Just click onto this AP millionaires class-less past posts here. Talk about contributing to a forum. Imagine taking advice from an un-educated proof-less alleged AP idiot like this? I wonder who's advice would be worst, Mike S. or jbjb. Dumb or dumber?

    Believe me when I tell you most here know exactly what your proof is, which is how much of a lying fool you are.
    Last edited by blackhole; 10-15-2018 at 07:21 AM.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I'm only going to respond to this, because the rest is just complete stupidity.

    Since you have NO experience, just STFU! As usual, you have no damn clue what is going on in the casinos.
    Just click onto this AP millionaires class-less past posts here. Talk about contributing to a forum. Imagine taking advice from an un-educated proof-less alleged AP idiot like this? Believe me when I tell you most here know exactly what your proof is, which is how much of a lying fool you are.
    Here's the difference. I don't give a flying fuck whether you or another shitforbrains believes me or not.

    So genius, how the hell do YOU suppose I make money and pays my bills then?? Better get PROOF before you post it though....

    P.S. I dont give a shit what Mike S. or anyone else does. I only care about me and my family. Not anyone else's. Also, I don't want people to follow my advice. Why the fuck would I want the competition???? You're just stupid, aren't you!

  3. #23
    Sounds like one good reason after another to get the heck off the internet. Just don't forget to delete all of your posts, first.
    True addicts are incredibly credible. Gambling is just another word for keep losing. Nothing is funnier than watch people try to "vent" on an internet gambling site. A bozo's set of bozos whether "system" or "advantage" play. Each type to whichever degree could make billions in the markets were any of it viable. It's great to be a spectator of gambling, ie, not to have one leg and arm stuck in the "grave" like the cunts, cowards and crackpots here. Forever 57.

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Sounds like one good reason after another to get the heck off the internet.
    Hey Garnaby, sound like a GREAT reason for you to go commit suicide! Fuck off asshole.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Hey Garnaby, sound like a GREAT reason for you to go commit suicide! Fuck off asshole.
    WOW … Not only are you a self-proclaimed, anonymous, un-confirmed alleged winning gambling genius, (only because you say so) supporting a family on actual results of gambling games offered by casinos, you’re a bad ass also.

    Why was god so cruel to me? No offense to the atheists on the site.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Okay. I went over and looked at the thread. I didn't realize you actually started the thread. You kind of like to stir shit up and then watch it unfold doncha. Just like you're doing now and have done numerous times at BJTF. I don't see where Bobby ever threatened anyone. But I do see now where you picked your spots to keep the pot stirred.

    I have the ability to count 4 columns of cards and side count Aces. So if there were clumping, I'd be able to recognize it like the old Boston "more than a feeling" tune. I told Bobby it would be worth it to drive to Vegas, see my cous, and check it out. Bobby knows I'm not the type of person who takes much shit when a bully was picking on one of my older gent friends and others around him.
    The thread I started over at blackjackinfo had nothing to do with either you or Tater. It involved suspected cheating and was directed to KJ. Tater jumped in the thread who I still think is Moses and implied Moses is coming to Vegas to kick KJ's ass. There is no way to interpret this post except as a threat.

    Read it again. Where I come from this would be considered a threat. Tater says:
    I am not Moses. You can ask BigJer. He has met us both. I've explained it to you in a PM. However, you keep harassing me. But the good news is you get to meet Moses real soon. He's decided to come to Vegas. Find you so you can take your girly rants up with him personally. If you have it in you. His words. Not Mine. Actually, he used a stronger word than "girly."

    Now if you want to meet me I'm easy to find. I'm the biggest guy in the sportsbook. Also, one of the most easy going. PM me and I will let you know which one. Or you can sit and talk to both of us at the same time. Except I don't think you will be having a folksy chat with Moses.

    Yes, the Tater plays $5 tables. KJ, you have a problem with that? Like Moses, I still work hard to advance my game. I enjoy a challenge. There is always one more thing you can do. I don't place the same value on money as most people. Houses, cars who needs it? I've been a casino rat since 1980. I enjoy sleeping under the stars. Since you referred Zen Zone, I happened to read what you think about stinky homeless people.

    Man, you are really full of yourself. I expect Moses will knock you off your pedestal and your thrown where you sit in judgement of others.
    The thread you started had everything to do with anyone who employs a serious approach to the game. There were already two that went to the disadvantage forum and one here that wasn't well received here. IF one approaches me in a STFU manner? HE probably should think about ducking. Tater knows this from a night when a guy was hassling one of my friends over a dollar. Typically, a casino offers free play. However, one must put in a dollar in order to activate their card to be eligible. Consequently, this has become a ploy for street people to beg money from the casino patrons. "Hey man, can I borrow a dollar? I need to activate my free play." So a guy is going person to person asking for a dollar. My friend asks "when do I get my dollar back"? He'd loaned him one last week. The guy goes ape shit on my friend. The problem was he came across me in order to get to him. I had to stand up because he knocked over my drink and we were in tight quarters. So he's calling my friend a faggot and every name in the book. My friend says "I was just wondering when you were going to pay me back." He says "I will pay you on the 32nd of the month so stop worrying about your dollar punk assed bitch." I could feel myself heating up and simply ask "wouldn't it been easier to borrow two dollars and pay him back his one"?

    So now my friend tries to exit and he won't let him go. Then he starts bothering everyone around him requesting his dollar calling them all wimps. I moved down a couple of chairs (because mine was drenched), sat down turned around and watched the game and ignored him. But I knew my turn was coming as everyone was leaving because they were initmidated by this guy. I hear "and you need to learn to." I quicky jumped up to inform he had nothing to say to me. HE said "don't be jumping in my face unless you want to take it outside." I took two steps forward, pressed my nose to his temple (because he looked away) and said "let's go." Well, evidently he changed his mind which created sort of a boomerang effect in me. I thought maybe he didn't remember where outside was so let's say I gave him a bit of a nudge in that direction. Gee I dunno. There is a handrail on the steps that is loose.

    That's probably what Bobby is talking about. I'd suggest you talk to BigJer. I bought him lunch and Bobby gave him a free drink coupon. Sorry, I don't remember if BigJer had a whiskey or scotch.

    Here's the problem with your thread. Casino/pit/EITS manangers read blackjack forums. Reading from their perspective, I'd know most everyone employs HILO because it's been said over and over since at least the beginning of the century. Not only do I know KJ make 6 figures a year but there are legions like him who make more. I'm packing my lunch pale, making my narrow assed $50k, and the highlight of my day is the small brownie I get that my wife baked last night. It's my job to catch counters and the forums provide motivation.

    So, IF rigging a machine is possible, extracting money from patrons quickly is probable, and getting rid of "legions" of card counters is the goal? Then, I'd set the machine to clump 2-4s and 5-7s. This way HILO counters would bet more with the count. However, a deck rich in 10,As would be equally rich or more rich in the other group. No? So now you just invested a premium for a hand or two of crap. Therefore, in order to combat this, one would have to track the deck in columns. Since, KJ is an astute player and was getting his ass handed to him regularly at this particular casino? IF this was happening, the pattern would surface in about 15 to 30 minutes of play.

    Now, I've done extensive research on this for my own game. The high TCs where 60% high remain/40% low remain occur about 6%of the time. They are out of alignment about 1/3 of the 6% or 2% of the time. So if it's happening more? Houston, we have a problem.
    Last edited by Moses; 10-15-2018 at 09:06 AM.

  7. #27

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Moses: Are you drunk already?
    LOL. No sir, I don't like the taste. I don't smoke. No drugs. Hell, I don't even chase women anymore. Pretty boring huh.

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    First of all, I’m a retired old man with no AP experience what so ever. I visited and played in casinos all over the world. Whenever I gambled throughout my adult life it was always treated as entertainment. Great foods by known chefs, awesome accommodations, shows, boxing, shopping for the wife, along with endless interesting nearby sites and fun entertainments outside the perimeters of different casinos all over the world.
    Nice post. You sound like a man who still has alot of piss and vinegar in him. No?
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I couldn’t even phantom sitting at a video poker machine like Bob Dancer wrote about, playing as fast as possible with one hand, while feeding another with 100-dollar bills not to waste time trying to eventually gain the mathematical edge with casino promotions before he gets thrown out, or goes broke. If that isn’t still considered gambling, I don’t know what is..
    That would unnerve me a wee bit as well.

    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Just read what these weirdos like Midwest Player, Mosses, talk about in this thread. Look at the name of this thread. Them along with the gay guy just bring their arguments here after being banned for the same nonsense elsewhere. ..
    Wait. Who is the gay guy? lol I think have the record for a guy who was banned from a forum he never posted on in the first place.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Not one of they call out the lying leader, or the goon moderators. Yet, they want to come here and rule while in complete denial of the WOV.
    To say I haven't called out a goon moderator would be understatement. Not even Norm al? Sorry Mr Hole, you'll have to explain to me what WOV stands for. Wusses on Viagra? Enjoy your bananas. That's a joke. I'm only razzin.
    Last edited by Moses; 10-15-2018 at 11:04 AM.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I'm RS on both wov and bjtf.

    For the most part, you can just ignore Alan Mendelson, Rob Singer, blackhole, Bill Yung, Barney, and it seems like 1 or 2 more.
    Yup. Only pay attention to and believe the collection of anonymous WoV forum rejects. They can concoct anything the heart desires, and the rest of them will go goo-goo over their "ap-inspired" claims. Especially since kew showed up, it's been like an inimitable fantasyland around here, where any anonymous "AP"can claim any accolade, success, and far-reaching "accomplishments" they like, and they can count on the oohs and ahhs from the other anonymous ap's.

    But don't ruin the wet dreams by pointing out any inconsistencies or by asking the tough questions. Then story-manufacturers like kew will scream bloody murder, whine like a wuss that anyone who does that should be banned from "his home away from home" (yes I know....what an idiot) and once again announce something that he'll never do without blowing his own brains out--threaten that he's "quitting for good!"

    Makes for a fun place to be for the "banned" guys.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 10-15-2018 at 12:19 PM.

  11. #31
    Singer, doesn’t that make you one of the banned rejects?

    Never got over the fact that they could see the shit you push as garbage and banned you quickly.

    And if it doesn’t bother you, it’s amazing how bitter you are about the site and the posters from there that post here.

    The only others that I know of here that are banned are KJ and Mick. Alan is a self ban and could go back today if he wanted. Mick knew it was coming from being who he is and posted some stuff in his drinking days that left WoV no choice. The site lost a good poster with incredible information but I believe he understands why he was banned.
    KJ got screwed, most would agree. He would probably be back by now but took it way too personally and did shit that again left no choice. Hopefully this doesn’t bring up a rehashing of it for the 100th time. Both are doing fine in their AP careers, of that I have no doubt. They are both good people, private for good reason, but helpful to people they barely know.

    And then we have you Rob. You come off a bitter for your banning and more so for your inability to find anyone willing to accept your claims. If you have all the things you do in life, why so bitter?

    Maybe common sense and the ability to understand math still has value over mathematically impossible claims. Maybe there is hope for the future after all.

    So again, who are the rejects

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Singer, doesn’t that make you one of the banned rejects?

    Never got over the fact that they could see the shit you push as garbage and banned you quickly.

    And if it doesn’t bother you, it’s amazing how bitter you are about the site and the posters from there that post here.

    The only others that I know of here that are banned are KJ and Mick. Alan is a self ban and could go back today if he wanted. Mick knew it was coming from being who he is and posted some stuff in his drinking days that left WoV no choice. The site lost a good poster with incredible information but I believe he understands why he was banned.
    KJ got screwed, most would agree. He would probably be back by now but took it way too personally and did shit that again left no choice. Hopefully this doesn’t bring up a rehashing of it for the 100th time. Both are doing fine in their AP careers, of that I have no doubt. They are both good people, private for good reason, but helpful to people they barely know.

    And then we have you Rob. You come off a bitter for your banning and more so for your inability to find anyone willing to accept your claims. If you have all the things you do in life, why so bitter?

    Maybe common sense and the ability to understand math still has value over mathematically impossible claims. Maybe there is hope for the future after all.

    So again, who are the rejects
    You're confused boz and you're playing pretend.

    First, I said WoV rejects. I'm banned there because I made fools out of wizard and the rest of his so-called "mathematicians" when they do what the fools here do and pretend to know anything at all about my play strategy. Once I challenged them on my providing proof by them witnessing the strategy's strong success in a monetary bet, they all excused themselves while some even ran straight for the hills. Because of this, I am completely satisfied that they're all nothing but a bunch of phonies. Bitter? In what universe would that be after that annihilation....

    What's wrong with this forum is that all you people are here only because you can tell the lies you can't get away with on WoV. It even encouraged mickey to come here to live his make believe life. When kew saw that he jumped right on the phony train and brought his virtual "bj pro" life over here, where people aren't as gullible and in auto-praise mode as the monotonous trained puppets on WoV. Besides, what's the fascination with you people with WoV? Don't you realize wizard is nothing more than a failed "AP" who had to pan handle for money because he couldn't ap for it? That doesn't scream anything to you blind folks? And from all accounts, he's the most capable, knowledgeable, and believable of the lot!

    Of course, then we have all the cowardly, blabbing anonymous AP rejects over here, who feel anything they claim must be believed. In one person's opinion, a bozo like kew "has to be believed" because he's been making it up on the go on forums for the past 15 years. Yes, his virtual life has been spoon fed to the weak for a decade and a half....so it just GOTS TO BE TRUE!

    Wise up.

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Singer, doesn’t that make you one of the banned rejects?

    Never got over the fact that they could see the shit you push as garbage and banned you quickly.

    And if it doesn’t bother you, it’s amazing how bitter you are about the site and the posters from there that post here.

    The only others that I know of here that are banned are KJ and Mick. Alan is a self ban and could go back today if he wanted. Mick knew it was coming from being who he is and posted some stuff in his drinking days that left WoV no choice. The site lost a good poster with incredible information but I believe he understands why he was banned.
    KJ got screwed, most would agree. He would probably be back by now but took it way too personally and did shit that again left no choice. Hopefully this doesn’t bring up a rehashing of it for the 100th time. Both are doing fine in their AP careers, of that I have no doubt. They are both good people, private for good reason, but helpful to people they barely know.

    And then we have you Rob. You come off a bitter for your banning and more so for your inability to find anyone willing to accept your claims. If you have all the things you do in life, why so bitter?

    Maybe common sense and the ability to understand math still has value over mathematically impossible claims. Maybe there is hope for the future after all.

    So again, who are the rejects
    You're confused boz and you're playing pretend.

    First, I said WoV rejects. I'm banned there because I made fools out of wizard and the rest of his so-called "mathematicians" when they do what the fools here do and pretend to know anything at all about my play strategy. Once I challenged them on my providing proof by them witnessing the strategy's strong success in a monetary bet, they all excused themselves while some even ran straight for the hills. Because of this, I am completely satisfied that they're all nothing but a bunch of phonies. Bitter? In what universe would that be after that annihilation....

    What's wrong with this forum is that all you people are here only because you can tell the lies you can't get away with on WoV. It even encouraged mickey to come here to live his make believe life. When kew saw that he jumped right on the phony train and brought his virtual "bj pro" life over here, where people aren't as gullible and in auto-praise mode as the monotonous trained puppets on WoV. Besides, what's the fascination with you people with WoV? Don't you realize wizard is nothing more than a failed "AP" who had to pan handle for money because he couldn't ap for it? That doesn't scream anything to you blind folks? And from all accounts, he's the most capable, knowledgeable, and believable of the lot!

    Of course, then we have all the cowardly, blabbing anonymous AP rejects over here, who feel anything they claim must be believed. In one person's opinion, a bozo like kew "has to be believed" because he's been making it up on the go on forums for the past 15 years. Yes, his virtual life has been spoon fed to the weak for a decade and a half....so it just GOTS TO BE TRUE!

    Wise up.
    Argentino Psychobabble.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  14. #34
    Been out of the loop for a few days entertaining a friend from high school that I hadn't seen in years. Looks like I have missed quite a bit. Looks like Dan is trying to confine Singer to one specific area....sort of an "outhouse".

    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I really only know a couple of posters here well. On the top of my list of the good guys is KJ. I have been following his posts for probably 15 years across many different internet sites and have yet to find any consistences in any of his postings. I believe what he posts is true and not bullshit.
    I thank you for the kind words Midwest Player. You are one of the legitimate players who understands why I participate on forums, to share my journey in the hopes that others may benefit....even if it is seeing some of the mistakes of what NOT to do. LOL. We all can learn from each other and each other's experiences and journey.

    I have come to accept that there are two groups that seem to strongly dislike me. One is a group of bitter angry, losing degenerate gamblers that just hate anyone that chooses to play with an advantage and has had some success doing so. No need for me to list them. Everyone knows who they are.

    And then there is a second group, even consisting of my fellow AP's that still hold the 'deathgate' incident from 8 years ago against me. And that is fine...that is there right. They don't seem to recognize the danger, for a professional player, who carries substantial cash on them. When you are compromised, as I was and the robbery at gun point was not random, but rather targeted, with the person knowing where you live, you will go to extremes to protect yourself. In hindsight, I regret the decision I made, but that's the way it goes.

    So I can't do anything about those that choose to dislike and attack me, for whatever reason. But I appreciate that most legitimate, level headed AP's and even non AP players, appreciate my contribution of sharing my journey.


    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    KJ is a bright kid with savvy.
    Kid? hum?

    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Therefore, I value his opinion.
    I appreciate that Moses.

    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    KJ got screwed, most would agree. He would probably be back by now but took it way too personally and did shit that again left no choice. Hopefully this doesn’t bring up a rehashing of it for the 100th time. Both are doing fine in their AP careers, of that I have no doubt. They are both good people, private for good reason, but helpful to people they barely know.
    Well I would agree KJ got screwed. I am not going to rehash in detail but I am going to say this. I have seen Mike Shackleford out and about at casinos probably half dozen times in the last 9 years while I have lived in Vegas including a couple times since he banned me. I have never approached him out of respect for both our privacy. But I think next time I am going to introduce myself and ask one simple question...."is QFIT contributing positively to WoV, or do you now believe (as I told you at the time) that he only showed up to use his influence to have someone....in this case a top contributing member, shut down?"

    I am anxious to see if Mike can and will answer that simple question truthfully.

  15. #35
    KJ: My son just turned 40. He is still a kid to me.

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Hey Garnaby, sound like a GREAT reason for you to go commit suicide! Fuck off asshole.
    WOW … Not only are you a self-proclaimed, anonymous, un-confirmed alleged winning gambling genius, (only because you say so) supporting a family on actual results of gambling games offered by casinos, you’re a bad ass also.

    Why was god so cruel to me? No offense to the atheists on the site.
    Now this is interesting and I am jealous. You ruffled jbjb's anonymous feathers enough so that he now claims he doesn't care if anyone believes his silly AP claims or not.

    OF COURSE HE DOES.....IT'S PROBABLY MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN HIS IMAGINARY FAMILY IS!!

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    KJ: My son just turned 40. He is still a kid to me.
    Moses that's the wrong age group to be opening up to someone like kew about.....

  18. #38
    Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Perhaps you will enlighten me on the "several" forums that have banned me since you seem to know.
    Okay, maybe several was the wrong word. However, several times you were banned at Norm's site and then given more chances. If I remember correctly many of those bannings were due to threats of violence.

    Also I and others believe you were posting as "Tater" on blackjackinfo and threatened KJ you were actually coming to Vegas to kick his ass. I sure don't know why. However, it was enough of a threat to get banned on blackjackinfo also.
    What is blackjackinfo up to this month. Maybe 20 posts? Whoa, there is something that will be missed. Sing Sing did that yesterday by himself.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wise Guys Contest
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 02:39 PM
  2. Since you guys like proof..
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:03 PM
  3. Would this be worth it for you guys
    By Perdition in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:20 PM
  4. question for math guys
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:05 PM
  5. Greetings guys
    By neshtastnikdolen in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •