Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
It turns out I have a friend, a Cali AP, who is friends with the victim at Excalibur. The victim told him that he was thrown to the floor and placed in a choke hold after he was handcuffed and they kept slamming his head into the floor because he wouldn't answer questions. Mlife has formed Emergency Response Teams in the wake of the Las Vegas Shooting. It was an ERT than confronted the victim. They are still advertising for team members if anyone is interested.

They are obviously poorly trained at this point. But enough lawsuits might straighten them up.
mickey, ever think people reading your posts wonder just why it is that everything you claim to know about is "in the past", "years ago", or it happened to "an old friend of mine" or "my ap pal told me"?

You're so full of it that because you have so few actual experiences with anything anywhere in life outside of hoboing, lumping, drinking and two-bit gambling, you've created this sort of fantasy gambling life, where you need to insert yourself into nearly every situation in order to feel a tinge of relevance. You're like the poor sad guy that latches on....the pathetic slob who needs to feel as if he "belongs".

Get real.