Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rob Singer containment thread

Not sure how those two snippets seem related to you monet but I do see a developing storyline: you keep hinting at how my sports betting losses--or gasp! Wins--by the end of the season, will in any way be any type of a big deal for me. Sounds like you need some BRAIN food.

Go home and eat some more egg rolls and pot stickers.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not sure how those two snippets seem related to you monet but I do see a developing storyline: you keep hinting at how my sports betting losses--or gasp! Wins--by the end of the season, will in any way be any type of a big deal for me. Sounds like you need some BRAIN food.

Go home and eat some more egg rolls and pot stickers.
    This week definitely confirms you marty sports betting just like video poker.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan you made my point. Somehow Mr Cheap who won't play more than the minimum miraculously found the AP secret sauce to win $6000 of gift cards. Congratulations. You earned your secret decoder ring. You're on the team.
    I believe you're starting to embarrass Dan. If he actually played for and received $6000 in shoes cards we would have heard all about it right here 6 years ago. Considering how overall little he said he played outside of poker and his bare-bones approach to getting Seven Stars, this would have been a watershed moment. What I'm wondering is if the AP-claim of NEVER using the full value of the gift cards to calculate a theoretical +EV for the play, was followed to the letter. Of course, that play still could have "repercussions to today" so no telling what the wait period is on that.

Regardless Alan, just remember this. If it were you who posted about playing for and receiving $6k in Zappos gift cards, these same people here trying so hard to defend the indefensible would be calling you all sorts of stupid, making jokes about buying lifetime shoes for your ex's as part of the divorces, they'd rightfully be putting down Zappos as a place for quality shoes, and they'd round it out by making fun of you for losing thousands more than the value of the gift cards.

Even a cave man can see it.
    Check my join date. I wasn't here 6 years ago.

Also, I wouldn't have posted the play at the time, anyway, for obvious reasons.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I'm laughing right now--not at the Mercedes info, but at the thought of how such a clean car compares to the 110,000 beater mickey drives around and sleeps in Can you just IMAGINE the strewn around crumpled food wrappers, cigarette ashes, scrunched empty beer and coke cans, crusty Rosie Palmer sex towels, ketchup and saucy sauce stains, loose change in the crevices, and caked-on mustiness on the inside of the windows?

A great day just got better!
    Not sure what type of car Mickey drives, but I tend to keep cars for 9 years and about 140k miles. Or at least that's how the last two have worked out. They were all BMWs, so perhaps that helped me, as they tend to hold up pretty well over time.

Bought a BMW 3 series in 1995 and sold it in 2004 with 145k miles.

Bought a BMW 5 series in 2004 and sold it in 2013 with 140k miles.

Bought a BMW 7 series in 2013, and I'm currently driving it. It has about 75k on it. Not planning to get rid of it anytime soon, and it still runs very well.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

BMW's are good cars and should last and perform well, and they're priced to do that. One of my neighbors had an older model M5 that was giving him a ton of trouble the past two months, and he just traded it in for some new electric BMW souped up sporty thing with every option imagineable. They leased it because he told me that it stickers around $155k. Now that just ain't worth it--not for some effeminate all-electric car.

I'm trying to picture mickey in this thing.....d?/r':q#@+...TILT YIKES!!!

BMW's are good cars and should last and perform well, and they're priced to do that. One of my neighbors had an older model M5 that was giving him a ton of trouble the past two months, and he just traded it in for some new electric BMW souped up sporty thing with every option imagineable. They leased it because he told me that it stickers around $155k. Now that just ain't worth it--not for some effeminate all-electric car.

Are you camping in the mall parking lot again? One of your neighbors......lol

Nope. You see max, while there's some malls that might allow an RV to park overnight in their lots, they don't take kindly to rigs having Shortwave, HF, 10 meter, UHF, and CB radio antennas on them.

Wise up

This was very informative.

Lol...Sloppy Rob in a Beemer is sorta like tits on a witch...just doesn’t fit

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

16 years ago, before I married, I started at Walmart and for 2 years-off and on- stayed on their parking lot. Some associates found out and were concerned about my welfare. They were stunned to learn I loved it and had all the comforts- not to mention the ability to leave work at midnight , catch a quick nap without driving, and wake up refreshed for a quick 7:00 am turnaround Walmart was famous for.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I've now topped 333,000 miles and it's a Mercedes in pristine condition. No body damage and a perfectly clean interior. No one ever smoked in my car. The leather seats are like new. I don't recall ever having anyone even sit in the back seat. No ketchup or French fries between the seats either. And it runs just like a Mercedes should.
    Wow, 6 threes in a row; only twelve more to go, eh?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

We have four cars, and none of them are nor would I ever buy a BMW....or "Beemers" as those who can't afford them but want them, say. I also expect they're the #1 lease-to-buy cars for California flakes who think their car makes up for all their inadequacies as they unsuccessfully try to keep up with the Joneses.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

We have four cars, and none of them are nor would I ever buy a BMW....or "Beemers" as those who can't afford them but want them, say. I also expect they're the #1 lease-to-buy cars for California flakes who think their car makes up for all their inadequacies as they unsuccessfully try to keep up with the Joneses.
    Lol, yeah right, sure

I've never stayed in a Walmart parking lot. It makes no sense for normal people. The people who go in and out of that store are mickeycrimmish. Why would anyone ask to be around all those two-bit drunken bums?

I've never stayed in a Walmart parking lot. It makes no sense for normal people. The people who go in and out of that store are mickeycrimmish. Why would anyone ask to be around all those two-bit drunken bums?
    So you’ll fit in?
    #FreeTyde

“Every option imaginable?” What is this, 1985?

Started out as a way to catch 40 winks real fast before next shift. Then the company came down on the worker abuse and we had to be allowed 8 hours between shifts. Some had 2 hour drives (back and forth). The big diesel rigs easily put me to sleep. My only encounter was some woman who wanted to keep me company one night. Didn't want to risk some undercover cop.

Nope. You see max, while there's some malls that might allow an RV to park overnight in their lots, they don't take kindly to rigs having Shortwave, HF, 10 meter, UHF, and CB radio antennas on them.

Wise up
    Oh, so now you're driving a command center. Got it....lol

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Wise up
    I'm commanding you max. Got that one?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Wise up
    I'm commanding you max. Got that one?
    The only thing you're commanding is your deluded imagination.
    Wise Up

Thread Information