Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
This whole sub-discussion can be put up on the big screen starring two self-described top-of-the-heap AP's: Bob Dancer and Mike Shackleford. And I mention them because they are both perceived as high-profile, and unlike the plethora of cowardly anonymous boasters and life-beaters here, they are both real known people in the gambling business.

Dancer was asked to retire from his vp addiction to help his ill wife. He despicably told her to shove it (which one would expect any problem gambler to do--especially an aging one). I'm guessing that Dancer was simply trying to hide his inability to get out of the video poker business (which supplies him with the funds to keep on playing the poker machines) because he had very little in retirement savings or benefits (yes, Shirley soaked him dry in the divorce), and losing his home and his wife got out-ranked by his very serious habit. I also heard that Shack's wife left him but don't know if that's true. But anyone who had to beg forum members for cash OF COURSE is gonna hear from the wife about it.
And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.