Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Normal people

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This whole sub-discussion can be put up on the big screen starring two self-described top-of-the-heap AP's: Bob Dancer and Mike Shackleford. And I mention them because they are both perceived as high-profile, and unlike the plethora of cowardly anonymous boasters and life-beaters here, they are both real known people in the gambling business.

    Dancer was asked to retire from his vp addiction to help his ill wife. He despicably told her to shove it (which one would expect any problem gambler to do--especially an aging one). I'm guessing that Dancer was simply trying to hide his inability to get out of the video poker business (which supplies him with the funds to keep on playing the poker machines) because he had very little in retirement savings or benefits (yes, Shirley soaked him dry in the divorce), and losing his home and his wife got out-ranked by his very serious habit. I also heard that Shack's wife left him but don't know if that's true. But anyone who had to beg forum members for cash OF COURSE is gonna hear from the wife about it.
    And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
    mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

    Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

    Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This whole sub-discussion can be put up on the big screen starring two self-described top-of-the-heap AP's: Bob Dancer and Mike Shackleford. And I mention them because they are both perceived as high-profile, and unlike the plethora of cowardly anonymous boasters and life-beaters here, they are both real known people in the gambling business.

    Dancer was asked to retire from his vp addiction to help his ill wife. He despicably told her to shove it (which one would expect any problem gambler to do--especially an aging one). I'm guessing that Dancer was simply trying to hide his inability to get out of the video poker business (which supplies him with the funds to keep on playing the poker machines) because he had very little in retirement savings or benefits (yes, Shirley soaked him dry in the divorce), and losing his home and his wife got out-ranked by his very serious habit. I also heard that Shack's wife left him but don't know if that's true. But anyone who had to beg forum members for cash OF COURSE is gonna hear from the wife about it.
    And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
    mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

    Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

    Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.
    This is comedy gold from some jackass that filed BANKRUPTCY because of his stupid gambling addiction. Hahahahahahahahahahaha........

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
    mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

    Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

    Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.
    This is comedy gold from some jackass that filed BANKRUPTCY because of his stupid gambling addiction. Hahahahahahahahahahaha........
    And all that says, jbjb, is that you're so irritated by the truth that you need to go back to 1996 and do what spock does whenever he feels the "little people" pressure getting ready to expose his failures: play pretend by trying to concoct some theoretical, unflattering scenario via snippits. Which, of course, remains music to my ears.

    Is it any wonder why you cowards choose...no, NEED... to remain anonymous?

  4. #24
    I'm curious Rob. Why the need to give so many so much shit? Understand I'm not being judgemental.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I'm curious Rob. Why the need to give so many so much shit? Understand I'm not being judgemental.
    He's a jealous loser. The same type that gives you shit at a blackjack table when you go against BS due to the count.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I'm curious Rob. Why the need to give so many so much shit? Understand I'm not being judgemental.
    He's a jealous loser. The same type that gives you shit at a blackjack table when you go against BS due to the count.
    JBJB. There is no one else at my table when I play. But I catch your drift. Do you catch mine? There is a guy in the sportsbook who loves to give bettors shit when he's knows the team they bet on is losing. They get pissed, he runs to security. In time, security gets makes the read on him and quits coming to his rescue. Now those guys can do pretty much what they want to him.

    I always wondered why he got such a kick out of fucking with people. Again, I have no ill will towards anyone here.

  7. #27
    Moses, I enjoy feeding ap-bs back to these losers. They deserve it. They all claim to know I'm lying about my VP success, and since they can't prove it and are too stupid to understand it, the only thing left is the personal attacks. And all this....in the face of them all KNOWING my real name, the addresses of my homes, some of my cars, having to suffer thru seeing pictures of my RV's, a home I bought, and apparently waaay too many of my big vp wins with W2G's, and having had to go thru nearly 8 scorching years of them having to read my truthful Undeniable Truth column in Gaming Today. It's comparable on a far lesser scale of what Trump goes thru with the libtard press. He wins in every imaginable way, so all they have left is lies and temper tantrums. Which, of course, I welcome with open arms for obvious reasons.

    The only thing I can think of that rivals these feelings is how I push these idiots into claiming winning playing like AP's. These people here are generally FAR more stupid than the failed "AP of AP's"--wizard. Yet they somehow claim they win win win, and when asked for any sort of proof they hide like scared little sissies.

    Says a lot.

  8. #28
    Thanks for the explanation. You sure are a fiery sort with no equal I've read. Is UTC a daily column? Available on the net?

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. You sure are a fiery sort with no equal I've read. Is UTC a daily column? Available on the net?
    It ended in 2009. But from what I understand, redietz is using his "inside contacts" to try to get me back as a columnist now that the wenchy wife of the original, very insightful owner just sold the publication.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This whole sub-discussion can be put up on the big screen starring two self-described top-of-the-heap AP's: Bob Dancer and Mike Shackleford. And I mention them because they are both perceived as high-profile, and unlike the plethora of cowardly anonymous boasters and life-beaters here, they are both real known people in the gambling business.

    Dancer was asked to retire from his vp addiction to help his ill wife. He despicably told her to shove it (which one would expect any problem gambler to do--especially an aging one). I'm guessing that Dancer was simply trying to hide his inability to get out of the video poker business (which supplies him with the funds to keep on playing the poker machines) because he had very little in retirement savings or benefits (yes, Shirley soaked him dry in the divorce), and losing his home and his wife got out-ranked by his very serious habit. I also heard that Shack's wife left him but don't know if that's true. But anyone who had to beg forum members for cash OF COURSE is gonna hear from the wife about it.
    And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
    mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

    Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

    Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.
    Run your post by Alan's son. When Alan got in the craps run did he quit when ahead and pay off his son.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    They all claim to know I'm lying about my VP success, and since they can't prove it and are too stupid to understand it, the only thing left is the personal attacks.

    Says a lot.
    You say this then say the following in another thread;



    "Once there's a solid understanding of the game, GOOD LUCK is the only way anyone ever wins in video poker."-Singer




    All that luck has you living in a camper, mooching internet along the way, and skipping out on payments owed to others. If that's your definition of success, ok whatever. Wise Up Pinnochio

  12. #32
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    They all claim to know I'm lying about my VP success, and since they can't prove it and are too stupid to understand it, the only thing left is the personal attacks.

    Says a lot.
    You say this then say the following in another thread;



    "Once there's a solid understanding of the game, GOOD LUCK is the only way anyone ever wins in video poker."-Singer




    All that luck has you living in a camper, mooching internet along the way, and skipping out on payments owed to others. If that's your definition of success, ok whatever. Wise Up Pinnochio
    I like the analogies Max!

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    And in another post you are praising Alan for being on an incredible craps run.
    mickey you're just too dumb for words. If you hadn't dropped out of high school you would have better reading comprehension....and a decent set of wheels. A poster boy for the little people....

    Show one instance where Alan was thrown out of the house for choosing a gambling habit over caring for his ill wife (and he's had plenty of chances). Then, show us where Alan EVER had to take up a collection on his own forum because his AP gambling addiction led to financial problems.

    Suggestion: run your posts by redietz from now on. Corn is a lot better than total incompetence.
    Run your post by Alan's son. When Alan got in the craps run did he quit when ahead and pay off his son.
    mickey, your postings say you're not a libtard yet you act exactly like they do. You only choose to believe whatever is said about those with who you disagree that's negative sounding, then you expand on it. You have no proof that Alan owes his son a thing, and in fact, if you were ever resourceful enuf and good enuf to have had a son, when you saw a claim like that you'd have immediately understood that there is MUCH missing from his story that never gets into print.

    Yet you readily and blindly believe in and AGREE with anyone who comes along saying they think like you

    Wise up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PSA: Don't apologize to crazy people
    By pepe in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2018, 10:35 AM
  2. People Like MrV
    By LarryS in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2018, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 12:16 PM
  4. Why people are not sucessful at DI
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 11:28 PM
  5. Disgusting what people get away with around here
    By Vegas_lover in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •