Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Off Mission

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...ed-us-entry/4/

Quote: odiousgambit

How about arguing for the sake of argument? That's what it seems you are doing. And are we supposed to believe you are the reincarnation of Honest Abe or can't-tell-a-lie George Washington? [fantastical qualities ascribed by legend no doubt anyway]
    I'll give you credit for bringing up the over-reaching law about lying to a federal agent though

Quote: billryan

Am I the last honest person? I certainly hope not.
    I am amazed how easily people choose to tell little white lies when the truth is just as easy. Suggesting someone lie to a Federal Officer is disrespectful to our country and our way of life. A lock can stop a thief. Stopping a lie is harder.

Quote: The Boz

One of the few things we have ever agreed upon.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    See you folks, no need to post here anymore. Take care RE, KJ and Mick!
    As long as Dan Druff allows Yung to post here knowing his history across the web, this site will be his documented history of his career. From the highlights of ESPN to the lowlights admitting he is dying, Bill Yung will be his legacy. Along with Alan Mendelson and “Rob Singer”.

Trying to make a dollar while dying or suffering from who knows what.

Fuck you Dan. I have tried to do everything to get you to ban me. But nothing works.

I can only assume you owe Alan something or stiffed him and have an obligation to him. Any decent person would tell him to get help. But you allow him to push his garbage.

Singer I get, he amused you.

Tell your kids to get an education Dan, tell them not to make your mistakes. And may God bless you for your sins.

This is your legacy Dan. Pay Alan and his son what you fucked them out of, Red Rock VP machines need their money.

PS Fuck You Todd.

The Wiz, like me is driving you crazy. Sorry you couldn’t control yourself and still be able to post over there.

Put the crackpipe down, it will be alright.

PS Fuck you Todd.

Does that make you feel better? And why aren’t you out there making money on a Saturday night, or at least trying to rob a couple old ladies playing slots at Four Queens where you hang out.

And the larger lady at the Players Club desk says you have a little dick and your ass leaks all over her bed every time she lets you stay over.

Suckers play that garbage. You obviously are another degenerate piece of shit. How did you find this shithole!

Thread Information