Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This week's picks just placed @ $300/game, except my Lock of the Week which is $400, along with the $100 5-game ATS parlay:

Mn +2.5 over Chi
    Indy -1.5 over Tenn
    Az +5 over Oak
    Wash +3 over Hou
    Jac +4.5 over Pit
    You marty football just like you do video poker. And that $50 a week you pay to someone is also a factor.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This week's picks just placed @ $300/game, except my Lock of the Week which is $400, along with the $100 5-game ATS parlay:

Mn +2.5 over Chi
    Indy -1.5 over Tenn
    Az +5 over Oak
    Wash +3 over Hou
    Jac +4.5 over Pit
    You marty football just like you do video poker. And that $50 a week you pay to someone is also a factor.
    It didn't take much for a losing gambler with no life to get it wrong yet again.

The increase in weekly amounts/game is simply to account for an expected increase in known football data, otherwise I'd have started off betting $500/game. And, as you might have noticed thru those biased glasses of yours, I've WON 3 out of 5 the first two weeks!

The $50/week I have to pay to get these bets booked is a factor. I took it out for now because redietz, the sports betting authority, said it would be better not to muddle the actual results with it (until the end, I believe).

Stiiiiirike four!!

I'll say it for you: DUH?

Redskins got a lucky pick to keep you in that one. You're looking good with Indy and Jacksonville.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

My picks look good every week no matter what. It's the players who make me sometimes look bad.

For instance--the Colts are crushing the Titans this week. Last week the Pats, who I picked, got crunched by Tennessee for reasons that can only be attributed to pathetic effort by Brady and co. Yet NE wiped out Indy earlier.

You dodged a bullet on the end in the Washington game.

That extra half point came in handy with Jacksonville.

There's no dodging bullets or lucky endings with my picks. It's all skill acquired from the motivation to want to be good at sports betting in NFL games.

I'm 3-0 so far today. The Cards are behind 7-0 already in a game being played 10 miles from here. Surely they can win this game against the worthless Raiders....or will I be looking at yet another 3-2 week?

Mn +2.5 over Chi
    Indy -1.5 over Tenn
    Az +5 over Oak
    Wash +3 over Hou
    Jac +4.5 over Pit
    It didn't take much for a losing gambler with no life to get it wrong yet again.

The increase in weekly amounts/game is simply to account for an expected increase in known football data, otherwise I'd have started off betting $500/game. And, as you might have noticed thru those biased glasses of yours, I've WON 3 out of 5 the first two weeks!

The $50/week I have to pay to get these bets booked is a factor. I took it out for now because redietz, the sports betting authority, said it would be better not to muddle the actual results with it (until the end, I believe).

Stiiiiirike four!!

Yes, but the Singer Five is 0-2 for prior seasons. So if you book a win for this season you will be 1 for 3.

Stiiiiirike four!!

Yes, but the Singer Five is 0-2 for prior seasons. So if you book a win for this season you will be 1 for 3.
    Again, you're being unclear. The first season I did this, which was on LVA Sports forum as stated before, I was a big winner.

Face it mickey, you're sitting there hoping my picks lose. But you're so rattled you didn't catch typing error. The Az game is -5 and not +5. So I'll probably lose that one. Then you can stop biting your nails until the Vikings game tonight.

Stiiiiirike four!!

Again, you're being unclear. The first season I did this, which was on LVA Sports forum as stated before, I was a big winner.

Face it mickey, you're sitting there hoping my picks lose. But you're so rattled you didn't catch typing error. The Az game is -5 and not +5. So I'll probably lose that one. Then you can stop biting your nails until the Vikings game tonight.
    Dude, I don't care whether you win or lose. And you bombed on LVA.

Stiiiiirike four!!

Dude, I don't care whether you win or lose. And you bombed on LVA. I checked the line on Ariz on Bovada earlier today so I knew it was at -4.5 so I knew you made a typo.

But I'm pulling for you with the Vikings. I got 'em at +2.5 -105.

I also have the Vikes and +2.5, so I will be hoping Harry gets his sweep. Congrats on the first 4 Harry.

Hey maybe now you can update your man "closet" with some electronics from this century.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I also have the Vikes and +2.5, so I will be hoping Harry gets his sweep. Congrats on the first 4 Harry.

Hey maybe now you can update your man "closet" with some electronics from this century.
    mickey, you're so full of bs. Had you seen the typo that "gotcha" would have made your day. And the only reason you don't want me to lose tonight's game is because of your bet.

kew....wake up! The CB is a new model Galaxy that was just purchased this year. The HF and the 10 meter were too. The monitor is a year old. But you wouldn't know any of that right? All you're interested in are gambling, baby bro's cuddling up, mommy's money, and smelly/sweaty hairy asses.

kew....wake up! The CB is a new model Galaxy that was just purchased this year. The HF and the 10 meter were too. The monitor is a year old. But you wouldn't know any of that right? All you're interested in are gambling, baby bro's cuddling up, mommy's money, and smelly/sweaty hairy asses.
    Actually Harry, as usual, everything you just stated is a lie.

I have little interest in gambling...a few sports bets on a Sunday for entertainment sake.

I don't cuddle with my brother. We aren't from Appalachia and he is very straight and gets plenty of pussy

My mother has no money. Retired early, she lives on a pretty tight budget on her retirement until her Social security kicks in, in another 10 years or so.

And I don't like hairy sweaty, smelly asses. Normal people clean their asses. I guess that says a lot about you. ewww! If it matters to you, I am a penis guy. I like sucking dick as well as receiving that pleasure (alot).

My point in correcting you is that you make up and lie about everything. So why should anyone believe anything you say, about any topic, least of all claims of million dollar gambling wins, using strategies that are mathematically impossible to win with. You have been caught in so many lies, you make the boy who cried "wolf" look honest.

Actually Harry, as usual, everything you just stated is a lie.

I have little interest in gambling...a few sports bets on a Sunday for entertainment sake.

I don't cuddle with my brother. We aren't from Appalachia and he is very straight and gets plenty of pussy

My mother has no money. Retired early, she lives on a pretty tight budget on her retirement until her Social security kicks in, in another 10 years or so.

And I don't like hairy sweaty, smelly asses. Normal people clean their asses. I guess that says a lot about you. ewww! If it matters to you, I am a penis guy. I like sucking dick as well as receiving that pleasure (alot).

My point in correcting you is that you make up and lie about everything. So why should anyone believe anything you say, about any topic, least of all claims of million dollar gambling wins, using strategies that are mathematically impossible to win with. You have been caught in so many lies, you make the boy who cried "wolf" look honest.
    The funny part about those of you who as he anonymous but choose to paint these odd pictures of yourselves, is that when you get stung by the truth you believe it exonerates you by telling a boatload of lies just to make yourself feel better when nobody ever cared.

Do these homos who you claim to have sex with know you "watched TV together" with some degenerate who died of aids?

Do these homos who you claim to have sex with know you "watched TV together" with some degenerate who died of aids?
    You are just a severely sick dude. None of that is true. Are you that insecure and small that it some how makes you feel better about your own shortcomings and place in the world to make up lies about others....and the nastier the better it makes you feel? Really, really sick individual you are Harry/Rob.

He adores Trump: what else would you expect?
    What, Me Worry?

You are just a severely sick dude. None of that is true. Are you that insecure and small that it some how makes you feel better about your own shortcomings and place in the world to make up lies about others....and the nastier the better it makes you feel? Really, really sick individual you are Harry/Rob.
    Denial....the second biggest problem of a proven liar.

Kew, I think we've had just about enough of your hijacking this apropos thread. And stop the whining!

This week: Straight plays: 3-2. Profit: $300. Season: 9-6-1. Profit: $420

Parlays: 0-3. Loss: $300

Cumulative Overall Total (COT): +$120

Thread Information