Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

I just got off the phone and had a friend in LV make these bets on the NFL for me today. I rarely sports bet, but I'm posting this for several reasons:

1. If I bust out I at 0-5 I will depart the forum happily ever after, for good.
    2. If I go 5-0 mickey will admit I'm even better than his morning shit.

We've all see redietz make continual unsubstantiated claims of being some type of sports betting savant. He never posts anything until AFTER the games are played. Even Dan posts prior.

I put $100 on each game, and I also had my friend play these games in a parlay (he said that is a stupid bet) also for $100. Since I haven't done this in years I don't really know what the payouts would be, but a win is a win.

NO +1.5 over St. Louis
    Balt -1 over Pit
    Minn -5 over Det
    Cle +8 over KC
    SD +1 over Sea

So start cheering....for me to lose?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I just got off the phone and had a friend in LV make these bets on the NFL for me today. I rarely sports bet, but I'm posting this for several reasons:

1. If I bust out I at 0-5 I will depart the forum happily ever after, for good.
    2. If I go 5-0 mickey will admit I'm even better than his morning shit.

We've all see redietz make continual unsubstantiated claims of being some type of sports betting savant. He never posts anything until AFTER the games are played. Even Dan posts prior.

I put $100 on each game, and I also had my friend play these games in a parlay (he said that is a stupid bet) also for $100. Since I haven't done this in years I don't really know what the payouts would be, but a win is a win.

NO +1.5 over St. Louis
    Balt -1 over Pit
    Minn -5 over Det
    Cle +8 over KC
    SD +1 over Sea

So start cheering....for me to lose?
    Actually like all of these and have some myself. So as much as I hate to say it, Good Luck.

First, you have no friends Singer, not in Vegas, not anywhere.

Second, you could go 5-0 (I don't think you will) and you would still be a loser... BIG loser.

And all 5 bets and the parlay are -EV bets. Those of a lifetime losing gambling addict. Because THAT's what you are, you old fool.

I believe my records in "Tipsters or Gypsters?" -- some of which are in the Retro Road Trip thread -- would count as "substantiated." I think public contest records would count as "substantiated." Or has the word taken on new meaning?

Not to mention all offshores have complete records of all plays made. And all partners have complete email records for at least the last 10 years.

For better or worse, I'm currently tied for sixth in the Northbet NFL handicapping contest (no spreads). I'm tied for 34th in the Heritage Sports Race to the Super Bowl contest.

A parlay is, in the words of an assistant of bookmaker Mike Stockunas who was put on the witness stand, "a really stupid bet."

I am not even seeing SD playing today. Seattle is playing the Los Angeles Chargers.

I guess, if Robbochio loses, he'll move up to $400 per game next week. What a dumbass, regardless of the outcome.

"The Singer 5"

To quote Michael Scott...."that's what she said". (or in this case....someone dressed as a she)

I like the love. Thank you, thank you very much.

I'm no sportsbetting luminary, and I wasn't whenI did this on LVA just to show up that idiot Fezzik a decade ago....which I did. However, because I've been successful in just about anything I ever did (including filing a +EV bankruptcy in 1996) I have no doubt that I could figure out how to make money from betting NFL games--maybe not this week, but over the last half of the season plus the playoffs. After all, does it really make any sense to bet the games in the first half of the season?

And no, regardless of how great I may become at this, I will never stoop to the lows someone like redietz does and attempt to sell picks to people with disposable income.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Actually like all of these and have some myself. So as much as I hate to say it, Good Luck.
    As long as Dan Druff allows Yung to post here knowing his history across the web, this site will be his documented history of his career. From the highlights of ESPN to the lowlights admitting he is dying, Bill Yung will be his legacy. Along with Alan Mendelson and “Rob Singer”.

Trying to make a dollar while dying or suffering from who knows what.

Fuck you Dan. I have tried to do everything to get you to ban me. But nothing works.

I can only assume you owe Alan something or stiffed him and have an obligation to him. Any decent person would tell him to get help. But you allow him to push his garbage.

Singer I get, he amused you.

Tell your kids to get an education Dan, tell them not to make your mistakes. And may God bless you for your sins.

This is your legacy Dan. Pay Alan and his son what you fucked them out of, Red Rock VP machines need their money.

PS Fuck You Todd.

Fuck You Monet. See you can say anything around here.

Who did you rob on Fremont last night?

Baddest Man in Vegas, drinking Veggie shakes.

Can’t even find a way to rip-off Zen.

I’ve beat you, all you have left is quotes and the hope I get banned. Guess what, Dan May still ban me, I’ll still be fine. Meanwhile you’ll still be looking for drunk victims on Fremont.

PS Fuck you Monet, and Fuck You Dan for allowing this site to become an abortion.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    As long as Dan Druff allows Yung to post here knowing his history across the web, this site will be his documented history of his career. From the highlights of ESPN to the lowlights admitting he is dying, Bill Yung will be his legacy. Along with Alan Mendelson and “Rob Singer”.

Trying to make a dollar while dying or suffering from who knows what.

Fuck you Dan. I have tried to do everything to get you to ban me. But nothing works.

I can only assume you owe Alan something or stiffed him and have an obligation to him. Any decent person would tell him to get help. But you allow him to push his garbage.

Singer I get, he amused you.

Tell your kids to get an education Dan, tell them not to make your mistakes. And may God bless you for your sins.

This is your legacy Dan. Pay Alan and his son what you fucked them out of, Red Rock VP machines need their money.

PS Fuck You Todd.

lol

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I believe my records in "Tipsters or Gypsters?" -- some of which are in the Retro Road Trip thread -- would count as "substantiated." I think public contest records would count as "substantiated." Or has the word taken on new meaning?

Not to mention all offshores have complete records of all plays made. And all partners have complete email records for at least the last 10 years.

For better or worse, I'm currently tied for sixth in the Northbet NFL handicapping contest (no spreads). I'm tied for 34th in the Heritage Sports Race to the Super Bowl contest.

A parlay is, in the words of an assistant of bookmaker Mike Stockunas who was put on the witness stand, "a really stupid bet."
    Blah blah blah you did this and that in the past and you claim to be a tournament genius etc etc etc.....

Now ENUF with the obscure claims that have never been substantiated and how about some real live picks? After all, people here are HUNGRY for a sports betting luminary to post some juicy picks BEFORE the games are played!

Or are we to wait for Alan to post them for you, or some where in LA to get caught "bursting his bubble" on one of those revered "luxury busses" going to and from LA and LV??

If you are looking for love, I suggest you drive your house over to the red light district and pick up that tranny hooker you like to spend time with.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If you are looking for love, I suggest you drive your house over to the red light district and pick up that tranny hooker you like to spend time with.
    I thought all it took was for you to sprinkle some of your fairy dust on me.

Oh wait!....never mind. I don't need any of your diseases

I went 3-2 but I lost a slight amount due to the parlay bet.

Loser.

Today was the classic teaching moment for why parlays are a bad thing.

Argentino went 3-2, which should be a profitable day that one would take any time. Instead of winning, however, the day netted a loss due to the addition of a parlay bet.

In general, and more importantly, parlays are a bad and sloppy thing because they require that the wager be made at a single sports book. Since that book is unlikely to have the best number for every game being used in the parlay, you are employing suboptimal numbers.
    Last edited by redietz; 11-04-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Ok, lets see here. Singer won 3 ($300), lost 2 (-220) = +$80. But then he lost his $100 parley as well for a grand total for the day of -$20. Looks like road kill for dinner again this week Rob.

There're the AP's, right on cue, after the fact.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Ok, lets see here. Singer won 3 ($300), lost 2 (-220) = +$80. But then he lost his $100 parley as well for a grand total for the day of -$20. Looks like road kill for dinner again this week Rob.
    -$20 vs -$29,000. Anyone see the irony here?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    -$20 vs -$29,000. Anyone see the irony here?
    No. Both are within normal ranges.

Thread Information