Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

Question. Why is it so bloomin important to know what others are doing or tell others what you're doing? Hell, I have enough trouble keeping "the cheese on my own damn cracker." No inclination to help anyone else. Especially without their asking. Even then the answer would be no.

I watched a guy just get murdered at the tables yesterday. The notion never occurred to me to walk up and say "hey, that HiLO thing you're doing isn't working so well. Let me tell you what I'm doing." If it had, he probably would've taken a swing at me...and I wouldn't have blamed him.

But I see fights break out all time when one sports bettor is trying to impose his knowledge on another. I'm just curious as to what get's into people and why winning isn't enough?

One guy says he wants to give back due to his tremendous success over a 30 year track record. But his bankroll wouldn't get him to Elko and back. Where is the success?

Moses-it reminds me of my former craps partner. It used to drive him crazy when people would bet $50 or $100 on the Pass Line and then take $10 odds. He felt compelled to try to explain it to them. I used to tell him just leave them alone--they will never understand what you are trying to tell them. But he couldn't help himself--he had to try to correct them.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Moses-it reminds me of my former craps partner. It used to drive him crazy when people would bet $50 or $100 on the Pass Line and then take $10 odds. He felt compelled to try to explain it to them. I used to tell him just leave them alone--they will never understand what you are trying to tell them. But he couldn't help himself--he had to try to correct them.
    In order to compete, I live in a world of crazy. Sometimes I wonder if there isn't a "nut factory" nearby and they escaped. I've seen so many WTF's in the past 8 years that I couldn't even conjure up in my wildest imagination the 50 years prior, I get a little spooked sometimes. 1.) what are they thinking? 2.) hope I don't end up just like them. lol

I see that hurt you guys....change the subject, pretend the 22-yr. old bankruptcy wasn't a tool for wealth, then lie about whatever makes you feel good.

You idiots will never get it, and you're as sadistic on yourselves over it a kew is. Just look how you beat yourselves up over my larger johnson. What do you do, think back at how you poor little dickers were afraid to take showers after gym class, or how much lack of confidence you all have when talking to women? That why you never had a relationship or close gal friend mickey? And the only reason I put actual pics up of my RV, houses, cars, watch collection, and HUGE JACKPOT WINNERS is to make you truly insignificant people feel bad about yourselves. And to my delight, it works every time.

Wise up. Oh....when you use this, all you're doing is show how inadequate you are that you're unable to come up with your own zinger

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Just look how you beat yourselves up over my larger johnson.
    Speaking of which, I note you never accepted Boz's bet, made a few days ago as follows:

"I’m willing to put up $100k even money Robbo doesn’t have a 9/12 inch cock."

So how about it: do you "measure up?"

Seriously.

Either accept the bet or be consigned to the slag heap as yet another poor bastard with a thimble-sized cock who can only dream what it must be like to pack serious meat.

tick ... tick ... tick ...
    What, Me Worry?

Question Rob. KJ was actually one of the milder or more reasonable posters at BJTF. Norm didn't care much for him and 86ed him like he's done most everyone else that doesn't fit into his cult. But the one thing Norm said was "you gotta believe and KJ believes."

Now, as you probably know, athletes spend thousands of hours honing their skill and their game. But the first time a baseball player bumbles a routine grounder, he looks at his glove. Or when a batter strikes out he breaks his bat. For me, when I lose at the table, I think about my count or tag values. Drives me nuts. In short, the entire basis is on whether the dealer will bust or not. But the dealer doesn't make a move until I'm finished playing my hand. So shouldn't the basis be on what I'm going to do since it super cedes the dealer?

So the problem with bullshit is it forces one to chase something that probably doesn't exist. O hell, I forgot my question.

They say one should play like a robot. But I'm human and I still get pissed off. How can one play with such cool and composure and lose big money, yet go banana's about something said on a forum? IT doesn't add up...at least to me. I'm not talking about KJ. One guy claims to make like $300k his first year, playing $5 tables travelling all over the US. But yet he'd comment on the quantity of posts certain guys would make. Now I ask you. Why would a married guy with kids to raise, travelling the US, and making boo coo money give two shits about how many posts someone makes? It's gotta be bullshit. No? You and I have both raised our kids. No one raising a family has time for that shit.
    Last edited by Moses; 12-12-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Which one of you is gonna provide your wife or daughter to "suck it up" to size? Believe me, they'll LOVE you for it.

In other words V, let's do something nobody ever does when it comes to challenging me--provide the bet parameters--ID's included, so we're all on an even playing field.

So stop blowing smoke as anonymous cowards always do, and man-up.

Rob, I didn't make the bet, Boz did.

Let him try to firm up the terms/ suggest the "bet parameters."

But hey, for a hundred grand, I'd think you'd be all over this like a crack ho on a loaded crack pipe.

For that kind of money you should suggest the "bet parameters," yes?

I mean, if you have what you claim you have, anyway.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Question Rob. KJ was actually one of the milder or more reasonable posters at BJTF. Norm didn't care much for him and 86ed him like he's done most everyone else that doesn't fit into his cult. But the one thing Norm said was "you gotta believe and KJ believes."

Now, as you probably know, athletes spend thousands of hours honing their skill and their game. But the first time a baseball player bumbles a routine grounder, he looks at his glove. Or when a batter strikes out he breaks his bat. For me, when I lose at the table, I think about my count or tag values. Drives me nuts. In short, the entire basis is on whether the dealer will bust or not. But the dealer doesn't make a move until I'm finished playing my hand. So shouldn't the basis be on what I'm going to do since it super cedes the dealer?

So the problem with bullshit is it forces one to chase something that probably doesn't exist. O hell, I forgot my question.

They say one should play like a robot. But I'm human and I still get pissed off. How can one play with such cool and composure and lose big money, yet go banana's about something said on a forum? IT doesn't add up...at least to me. I'm not talking about KJ. One guy claims to make like $300k his first year of playing $5 tables travelling all over the US. But yet he'd comment on the quantity of posts certain guys would make. Now I ask you. Why would a guy with kids to raise, travelling the US, and making boo coo money give two shits about how many posts someone makes? It's gotta be bullshit. No? You and I have both raised our kids. No one raising a family has time for that shit.
    I'm not familiar with any bj forums. KJ gets all worked up all the time here, and if you've noticed it happens when two things occur. First, if you question his claims and he's forced to scramble for explanations, he throws a tantrum. Secondly, if you make a claim that he doesn't want to believe, he loses it.

And why is this? YES!---BECAUSE HE'S MAKING HIS ENTIRE BJ-PRO THING UP, AND THAT'S BECAUSE HIS "SUCCESSFUL GAMBLING LIFE" IS A VIRTUAL ONE THAT HE CREATED SOLELY FOR THE INTERNET. When you insert a monkey wrench into the pretend-life of a very insecure human being, irrational reactions are what results.

So all his big-mouthing gets him is the tough questions by the more intelligent people, and he can't handle them. In other words, he put a lot of thought into the how and when and where and why on his scheme, but he never put in the proper amount of preparation for when the reputation-destroying tough questions arose.

Thus, the wreck he's been relegated to.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-12-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

But hey, for a hundred grand, I'd think you'd be all over this like a crack ho on a loaded crack pipe.

OK I'll post the terms since this is a sure-thing bet for me, and WoVers have a history of being too stupid and too scared to actually "firm up" anything anyway.

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.
    2. This will be a tape-measure job, so no sliver-prone wooden or cold metal rulers.
    3. Real identities will be provided by ALL participants BEFORE the event.
    4. I want a warm-up" girl under 40 and a "suck it up to size" woman, preferably my challenger's daughter, wife, sister, or grandmother in that order of preference.
    5. Event to be held in my Class A RV at the RV park next to the Silverton.
    6. Filming will be permitted, only I will own all rights. All agreements will be signed prior, at my hosted dinner at Zeffrino's inside the Venetian, on New Years Eve at 8pm.
    7. Date of event: Cinco de Mayo, 2019 @ 3am.
    8. Ten onlookers max, and their tickets will be $5000 each, proceeds of which will be split among bet parties.

[QUOTE=Rob.Singer;79201]
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    O hell, I forgot my question.
    And why is this? YES!---BECAUSE HE'S MAKING HIS ENTIRE BJ-PRO THING UP, AND THAT'S BECAUSE HIS "SUCCESSFUL GAMBLING LIFE" IS A VIRTUAL ONE THAT HE CREATED SOLELY FOR THE INTERNET..
    Okay now I remember my question. Why would someone go to such epic proportion?

When you insert a monkey wrench into the pretend-life of a very insecure human being, irrational reactions are what results..
    FYI, at BJTF one gets banned for questioning the validity of someone's claim. No matter how idiotic.

So all his big-mouthing gets him is the tough questions by the more intelligent people, and he can't handle them. In other words, he put a lot of thought into the how and when and where and why on his scheme, but he never put in the proper amount of preparation for when the reputation-destroying tough questions arose.
    This, the wreck he's been relegated to.
    MATTHEW 24.11.

[QUOTE=Moses;79203]

And why is this? YES!---BECAUSE HE'S MAKING HIS ENTIRE BJ-PRO THING UP, AND THAT'S BECAUSE HIS "SUCCESSFUL GAMBLING LIFE" IS A VIRTUAL ONE THAT HE CREATED SOLELY FOR THE INTERNET..
    Okay now I remember my question. Why would someone go to such epic proportion?

When you insert a monkey wrench into the pretend-life of a very insecure human being, irrational reactions are what results..
    FYI, at BJTF one gets banned for questioning the validity of someone's claim. No matter how idiotic.

This, the wreck he's been relegated to.
    MATTHEW 24.11.
    Precisely.

Shouldn't this thread be re-named the Singer 9.

Just saying.

Maybe so regnis, but that's better left up to the guys who "crank" the odds.

Aside from that, my bets have been placed for this week: $500/game, except my Lock of the week which really should be sold and not told, which is at $600. Plus that beautiful $100 parlay.

Den -3 over Cle
    GB +6 over Chi
    Minn -7 over Mia
    Jax -7 over Wash
    NE -2 over Pit

OK I'll post the terms since this is a sure-thing bet for me, and WoVers have a history of being too stupid and too scared to actually "firm up" anything anyway.

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.
    2. This will be a tape-measure job, so no sliver-prone wooden or cold metal rulers.
    3. Real identities will be provided by ALL participants BEFORE the event.
    4. I want a warm-up" girl under 40 and a "suck it up to size" woman, preferably my challenger's daughter, wife, sister, or grandmother in that order of preference.
    5. Event to be held in my Class A RV at the RV park next to the Silverton.
    6. Filming will be permitted, only I will own all rights. All agreements will be signed prior, at my hosted dinner at Zeffrino's inside the Venetian, on New Years Eve at 8pm.
    7. Date of event: Cinco de Mayo, 2019 @ 3am.
    8. Ten onlookers max, and their tickets will be $5000 each, proceeds of which will be split among bet parties.
    Lol....whata fuckin`clown

Rob, your conditions, at least many of them, are absurd.

Get real.

Consider this: have the "Taking the Measure of the Man" occur in front of Boz or any other person whom he nominates.

Each of you will escrow $100K, with clear written escrow instructions.

The event will not be taped.

Do it in Las Vegas, or such other locale as can be agreed upon.

Boz, are you going to follow through on this, or was it just bullshit?

Rob: same question?

OK boys, grab your wallets and your tape measures.

If one is willing to comply but the other isn't, Dan might consider banning him for welshing / trolling.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be re-named the Singer 9.

Just saying.
    No, the Singer 2.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Rob, your conditions, at least many of them, are absurd
    I noticed that Rob did not designate his terms as non-negotiable, unlike some wormms around here.

Which conditions are absurd, as compared to which other conditions?

4 and 6 are absurd.

5 and 8 are unreasonable / unrealiistic.

I think The Measurement should occur the same weekend as WoVCon this spring.
    What, Me Worry?

Trivia question. Why doesn't a Cock belong in pants?

Thread Information