Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

Originally Posted by woodman22 View Post
    What happened to the Singer Five Picks?
    I've seen nothing new. I think he quit for this season.

Originally Posted by woodman22 View Post
    What happened to the Singer Five Picks?
    The same thing that always happens. He's never finished a season with the Singer Five. He always quits with a losing record and blames it on everything but himself. This is the third time I've seen him do the Singer Five and it's the third time I've seen him quit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The same thing that always happens. He's never finished a season with the Singer Five. He always quits with a losing record and blames it on everything but himself. This is the third time I've seen him do the Singer Five and it's the third time I've seen him quit.
    Einstein's definition of Insanity at play.

Don't feel too bad Singer... The Wiz couldn't pick games this year either.
    He is almost dead last in the WoV Picks Contest!
    Wiz must of been helping BBB and Romes!

Name Wins Losses %

DJatc 54 32 62.79%
    GWAE 53 37 58.89%
    JohnZimbo 51 36 58.62%
    Prozema 49 38 56.32%
    FourFiveFace 52 42 55.32%
    RisingDough 46 41 52.87%
    Fleastiff 39 35 52.70%
    Bruce1 44 41 51.76%
    IndyJeffrey 44 41 51.76%
    Miplet 46 43 51.69%
    onenickelmiracle 47 44 51.65%
    JohnnyQ 42 41 50.60%
    EdCollins 44 44 50.00%
    kuma 44 44 50.00%
    Terapined 39 39 50.00%
    Rigondeaux 39 40 49.37%
    PlayYourCardsRight 36 37 49.32%
    UnJon 46 48 48.94%
    Joeman 44 46 48.89%
    GenWyzgy 39 41 48.75%
    Sparty10k 42 45 48.28%
    Gordonm888 40 44 47.62%
    MidwestAP 39 45 46.43%
    Michael99000 39 46 45.88%
    Ayecarumba 43 51 45.74%
    JW17 39 47 45.35%
    MaxPen 39 47 45.35%
    OdiousGambit 36 44 45.00%
    Romes 41 51 44.57%
    Wizard 39 49 44.32%
    BeachBumBabs 40 53 43.01%
    Scolist 29 43 40.28%
    SOOPOO 38 57 40.00%
    Troopscott 26 52 33.33%

Totals 1,428 1,484 49.04%

At Red Rock using the computer random picks I'm slightly better than 51% on total games won, but I've won entries into five "side contests" for things like losing all games in one week. LOL

The Singer Five is now called the Singer 9 1/2

The Singer Nose is 9 1/2.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    At Red Rock using the computer random picks I'm slightly better than 51% on total games won, but I've won entries into five "side contests" for things like losing all games in one week. LOL
    Is it picking against the spread? If not, 51% is terrible if you think about it.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Dallas played exactly the way I pictured it when I chose them in this game. The Saints aren't going anywhere and Brees has played way above his head this year until this game.

Mahone's is doing the same thing. Andy Reid is ruining the guy's chances for any championships with his helter-skelter schemes--on offense as well as defense....and KC's D absolutely stinks.
    Rob thanks for this invaluable advice given back in November. You da man!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Dallas played exactly the way I pictured it when I chose them in this game. The Saints aren't going anywhere and Brees has played way above his head this year until this game.

Mahone's is doing the same thing. Andy Reid is ruining the guy's chances for any championships with his helter-skelter schemes--on offense as well as defense....and KC's D absolutely stinks.
    Rob thanks for this invaluable advice given back in November. You da man!
    Still the same. The Rams will crunch the Saints and their bad defense, while the Pats send the Chiefs home crying again. Then NE wins it all again!

It was great watching the fraudulent Eagles finally get their ship righted after their fluke win vs. NE last year. Nick Foles would never be able to lead any team to even a winning record if he played all 16 games. And their defense last year was supposed to be so great. Brady shredded them for a SB record 505 with no int's--best ever in h SB history. That proves Philly was a fluke last year. Good riddance this year--a postseason built on a missed Bears FG.

BTW, I stopped posting my weekly picks because I decided to try the redietz method. Over the final two weeks I went 8-2, and finally hit the parlay. Ended up under my 60% goal, but I made a decent profit.

BTW, I stopped posting my weekly picks because I decided to try the redietz method. Over the final two weeks I went 8-2, and finally hit the parlay. Ended up under my 60% goal, but I made a decent profit.
    That's almost as good as your lies about your camper truck and cock. Keep'em coming Robocchio.

Not only did he hit the parlay.
    Go 8-2 without publicly posting.
    He also got offered to remake this movie.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"9 1/2: WEAK!"

FYP
    What, Me Worry?

I decided to put a money line bet on both games this championship weekend. Each game is $1000.

LA Rams over NO Saints
    It's all about the Ram's running game. NO nearly lost AT HOME to a clearly inferior Eagles team, so they won't need last minute drama in this one.

NE over KC
    I know the general consensus is for KC because of that fluke Patrick Mahomes. But WTF are these people thinking by forgetting the value of experience? Brady is playing as great as or better than he did in his 3 SB run in the early 2000's, and all Mahomes is is a Johnny Come Lately. And the MYTH that Gronk has "slowed down" is as phony as kew claiming to count two tables simultaneously. But let's not forget, Brady keeps on proving his critics wrong.

Home field means zip this time around.

I decided to put a money line bet on both games this championship weekend. Each game is $1000.
    Sure ya did...

Each bet was 9 1/2 grand; just ask him, he'll tell ya.
    What, Me Worry?

Of course, he’s gonna win both of them. He’ll tell you after the games which side he was on.

Originally Posted by Dankyone View Post
    Of course, he’s gonna win both of them. He’ll tell you after the games which side he was on.
    Now that's dumb, but expected. Did you read my picks and bets?

My bets on the final two weeks of the season put me up over $2k. So I'll be a season winner win or lose tomorrow. I didn't post those beforehand like these two because I thought all you people were so enthralled with how redietz made ALL his claims of winning after the fact. Now you're not??

Originally Posted by Dankyone View Post
    Now that's dumb, but expected. Did you read my picks and bets?

My bets on the final two weeks of the season put me up over $2k. So I'll be a season winner win or lose tomorrow. I didn't post those beforehand like these two because I thought all you people were so enthralled with how redietz made ALL his claims of winning after the fact. Now you're not??
    aa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Admit it mickey. You just don't like it when I win. You probably lose sleep over it, even with the strong sleep-assist you get from all the drinking.

Once the Rams win the Pats will also. Rams lose/Pats lose.

Tell you what--I win both then I'll order and ship you your FIRST EVER dictionary!

Thread Information