Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Singer Five

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Admit it mickey. You just don't like it when I win. You probably lose sleep over it, even with the strong sleep-assist you get from all the drinking.

Once the Rams win the Pats will also. Rams lose/Pats lose.

Tell you what--I win both then I'll order and ship you your FIRST EVER dictionary!
    You lost with the Singer Five. Claiming wins where you didn't put the pics before game time don't count. You couldn't even hit 50% with your public picks but we are to believe you hit 100% of your private pics is bullshit. It's just more Argentino alternative universe mathematics. Wise up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I'm pretty sure you would have pics of the tickets. Why don't you post them up Robocchio? The ones you supposedly won on in private.

You don't understand because it doesn't fit your hate and envy agenda. The bets aren't purchased by me. And if I had copies of them sent and I posted them here, all you little people would do is claim they're not really mine....if they won. Lose, and I'm the most prolific and believable sports bettor in the world!

Hey mickey, put on that fifth grade thinking cap and see if you can recall how "redietz the solicitor" makes his claim to fame....which you idiots readily buy into because he believes everything you say. Show me even one pick he says he won where he posted it up before the game., eh-em, over his "40-yr. career".

Uh-Oh....it's re-evaluation time for the dummies again.....

Hey, what about that bet you welshed on, you know, the one where you claimed it was a sure thing that you had a 9 1/2 inch schlong?
    What, Me Worry?

You don't understand because it doesn't fit your hate and envy agenda. The bets aren't purchased by me. And if I had copies of them sent and I posted them here, all you little people would do is claim they're not really mine....if they won. Lose, and I'm the most prolific and believable sports bettor in the world!

Hey mickey, put on that fifth grade thinking cap and see if you can recall how "redietz the solicitor" makes his claim to fame....which you idiots readily buy into because he believes everything you say. Show me even one pick he says he won where he posted it up before the game., eh-em, over his "40-yr. career".

Todd, this post is libelous, and I am holding you personally responsible.

Will someone remind Mr. Argentino that The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?

Mr. Argentino seems to not grasp the concept of a monitor ("Tipsters or Gypsters?" in the Retro Road trip thread). He also fails to grasp the significance of having clients. If no client of mine has come on a forum in the last 30 years to berate my work, that might suggest that I know what I'm doing. If I'm one of 50 sports handicappers in the country invited to The Wise Guys Contest, that might suggest something. If Billy Walters hired me, that might also suggest I know what I'm doing.

If I make a 10K reward available to anyone who can demonstrate that I solicited anyone at any time in the last decade, well, not much more I can do on that front. Not a bet, mind you, but a reward. Blackhole, coach belly, "Rob Singer," have at it, boys.

Todd, this is on you. You and Argentino are tied at the hip because of this forum. Mr. Mendelson and Argentino have been tied at the hip, and evidently it has caused Mr. Mendelson some issues, which I vociferously predicted two years ago. I'm going to predict the same thing for you.

P.S. Anyone wishing to ascertain whether Gaming Today actually made an offer for Argentino to write columns for them, which he "turned down," can simply contact www.gamingtoday.com and ask them. Bill Paulos, the publisher, can be reached at Publisher@gamingtoday.com. HowardBarish@gamingtoday is the managing editor. Scarp@gamingtoday is the senior editor. The Gaming Today general number is 702-798-1151.

Whoa redietz... why is my name involved here?

Edited to add: the only issues I've had with Rob are the unfair statements made that I'm somehow responsible for what Rob posts. I am not responsible for what Rob posts and since Dan has owned and moderated this forum I have had no ability to edit or remove posts or block or ban any poster. And Dan alone has run this forum for something like the past three years.

(I looked it up: Dan has run this forum since February 2016.)
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 01-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.

. The bets aren't purchased by me. And if I had copies of them sent and I posted them here, all you little people would do is claim they're not really mine.
    If you come up with a picture of those bets, in those anounts, no one would accuse you of lying. The fact that you can't proves that you are lying.
    Mickey,,,, where's that nose picture? It is time, once again.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    . The bets aren't purchased by me. And if I had copies of them sent and I posted them here, all you little people would do is claim they're not really mine.
    If you come up with a picture of those bets, in those anounts, no one would accuse you of lying. The fact that you can't proves that you are lying.
    Are you now requiring every poster to come up with photographic proof of everything including all bets, win or lose? Even when Rob said he made $1,000 bets there was a post doubting that.

If that's the case, that proof must be given, then it should apply to everyone equally.

No more reporting wins or losses without photos. That means kewlj must post photos of his $29,000 weekly loss.

(Sorry kewlj for mentioning you but it was the perfect illustration.)

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?
    I clicked onto the link that you provided and could not find any confirmation of your 30-year ATS claim above.

I could not find any cumulative results for the last 30 years...but I did find that you finished 17-18-1 in 2014. I'll bet that Rob Singer did better with his picks that year.

It appears that in order to view any results from the 2018 contest a subscription is required.

I consider that a solicitation on your part...you have solicited subscribers on behalf of the website whose link you provided.

You owe me $10K pal.

Moose, Rocco...help the ditz find his checkbook.
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-20-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hey, what about that bet you welshed on, you know, the one where you claimed it was a sure thing that you had a 9 1/2 inch schlong?
    And the bet he welshed with Arci.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?
    I clicked onto the link that you provided and could not find any confirmation of your 30-year ATS claim above.

I could not find any cumulative results for the last 30 years...but I did find that you finished 17-18-1 in 2014. I'll bet that Rob Singer did better with his picks that year.

It appears that in order to view any results from the 2018 contest a subscription is required.

I consider that a solicitation on your part...you have solicited subscribers on behalf of the website whose link you provided.

You owe me $10K pal.

Moose, Rocco...help the ditz find his checkbook.
    If you subscribe to vegaswiseguys who does the subscription fee go to?

Todd, this post is libelous, and I am holding you personally responsible.

Will someone remind Mr. Argentino that The Wise Guys Contest plays (www.vegaswiseguys.com) have been publicly available to the public for the last 35 years? And that my having the best college football ATS record in the contest for the cumulative last 30 years is likely not a fluke?

Mr. Argentino seems to not grasp the concept of a monitor ("Tipsters or Gypsters?" in the Retro Road trip thread). He also fails to grasp the significance of having clients. If no client of mine has come on a forum in the last 30 years to berate my work, that might suggest that I know what I'm doing. If I'm one of 50 sports handicappers in the country invited to The Wise Guys Contest, that might suggest something. If Billy Walters hired me, that might also suggest I know what I'm doing.

If I make a 10K reward available to anyone who can demonstrate that I solicited anyone at any time in the last decade, well, not much more I can do on that front. Not a bet, mind you, but a reward. Blackhole, coach belly, "Rob Singer," have at it, boys.

Todd, this is on you. You and Argentino are tied at the hip because of this forum. Mr. Mendelson and Argentino have been tied at the hip, and evidently it has caused Mr. Mendelson some issues, which I vociferously predicted two years ago. I'm going to predict the same thing for you.

P.S. Anyone wishing to ascertain whether Gaming Today actually made an offer for Argentino to write columns for them, which he "turned down," can simply contact www.gamingtoday.com and ask them. Bill Paulos, the publisher, can be reached at Publisher@gamingtoday.com. HowardBarish@gamingtoday is the managing editor. Scarp@gamingtoday is the senior editor. The Gaming Today general number is 702-798-1151.
    Is that Bill Paulos the same one that used to be some big-wig executive with Circus Circus?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Are you now requiring every poster to come up with photographic proof of everything including all bets, win or lose? Even when Rob said he made $1,000 bets there was a post doubting that.

If that's the case, that proof must be given, then it should apply to everyone equally.

No more reporting wins or losses without photos. That means kewlj must post photos of his $29,000 weekly loss.

(Sorry kewlj for mentioning you but it was the perfect illustration.)
    Alan, Robocchio put up his picks until he got well behind....then didn't post the picks for the last two weeks....then after the last two weeks said he won so much it gave him a winning record. C'mon, Alan. Don't you know bullshit when you see it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Take your pick. To post any of them just copy what's in the "HTML Code" box below each image:

"Classic Robocchio":
    -
    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2qs1kx3.jpg[/img]
    "Enhanced Robocchio":
    -
    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/vf8ody.jpg[/img]
    "Holiday Robocchio":
    -
    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2dj884g.jpg[/img]
    "Exploding Robocchio":
    -
    HTML Code:
    [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2viqwl4.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I don't know...subscribe and find out.

If you want the ditz's picks, you have to pay for them, one way or another.

By encouraging readers to visit that website, he provides a portal to pay for his picks.

Therefore, he's done this...
    solicited anyone at any time in the last decade

I don't know...subscribe and find out.

If you want the ditz's picks, you have to pay for them, one way or another.

By encouraging readers to visit that website, he provides a portal to pay for his picks.

Therefore, he's done this...
    solicited anyone at any time in the last decade
    How would you know if you haven't been on the site?

I clicked onto the link he provided, and here's what it says....

"Get each and every Wise Guys Contest selection each week
    for just $12,or the entire season for only $129."

I clicked onto the link he provided, and here's what it says....

"Get each and every Wise Guys Contest selection each week
    for just $12,or the entire season for only $129."
    How do you know redietz gets any of the money?

The game shouldn't be going into overtime. The Saints got ripped off bigtime with that blown pass interference call.

The game shouldn't be going into overtime. The Saints got ripped off bigtime with that blown pass interference call.
    Maybe the worst Non Call in NFL history.

Thread Information