Thread: Bans and restrictions coming soon if things don't shape up

I am tired of going through long threads and separating out the troll posts.

If this does not change, I will be banning or restricting the most frequent culprits of the trolling.

Here is what I expect on this forum:

1) If someone starts a topic, stay on topic. Do not attack them for the sake of attacking them, and especially do not use the thread as an opportunity to attack unrelated people.

2) Do not start side discussions which have nothing to do with the topic. Make a new thread for that.

3) Do not sneak jabs in against other users, even if responding to the topic at hand.

Users with a high crap-to-good-content ratio here will be the first to go.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

An infusion of "new blood" would certainly help.

With the same, known posters posting variations of the same old shit day after day: well, it's sort of like family members bickering and feuding with each other instead of working together for a common cause.
    What, Me Worry?

I suggest that the bringing up of WoV problems between their weenie posters and any arguments or references to battles over there be immediate cause for banning. And if anyone here keeps whining over their banning over there, off with their empty heads!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I suggest that the bringing up of WoV problems between their weenie posters and any arguments or references to battles over there be immediate cause for banning. And if anyone here keeps whining over their banning over there, off with their empty heads!
    I suggest gratuitously trolling the forum like you do be immediate cause for banning.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

if anyone here keeps whining over their banning over there, off with their empty heads!
    Just to be clear...who are these weenies that keep whining about getting banned at WOV?

Are they the same sissies that cry like bitches to Dan, trying to get members banned here?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    if anyone here keeps whining over their banning over there, off with their empty heads!
    Just to be clear...who are these weenies that keep whining about getting banned at WOV?

Are they the same sissies that cry like bitches to Dan, trying to get members banned here?
    Singers rants about WoV are a result of his banning.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Fuck off wormm, I wasn't asking you.

You get asked an easy question, and it's too much trouble for you to answer.

Then somebody else (not you) gets asked a question, and you can't wait to answer.

You're so fucked up in the head.
    Last edited by coach belly; 11-16-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Fuck off wormm, I wasn't asking you.

You get asked an easy question, and it's too much trouble for you to answer.

Then somebody else (not you) gets asked a question, and you can't wait to answer.

You're so fucked up in the head.
    I don't answer your bullshit anymore. You're on a gotcha mission. I'm through answering any questions from you. No answer is good enough for someone on a gotcha mission anyway. So fuck off, petunia. Do your own legwork.

You need to look at the name of this thread. You are doing exactly what Dan said he doesn't want here.

You are doing exactly what Dan said he doesn't want here.
    Fuck off, wormm.

First you trolled Singer, then I asked Singer a question and you trolled again.

You declared several times that you would become king troll, and that's what you are.

You are doing exactly what Dan said he doesn't want here.
    Fuck off, wormm.

First you trolled Singer, then I asked Singer a question and you trolled again.

You declared several times that you would become king troll, and that's what you are.
    No, first Singer trolled me. You just can't keep from punking yourself, can you.

No, first Singer trolled me.
    Singer never addressed you in this thread, you addressed him first...king troll.

No, first Singer trolled me.
    Singer never addressed you in this thread, you addressed him first...king troll.
    Quit punking yourself, queen troll.

Thread Information