Ok, folks I only have a minute, but I wanted to bring this to your attention. Remember the discussion which stemmed from the tracking two tables discussion(s) involving unseen cards? Alan and Singer and maybe some of the other anti-AP guys that have no clue what they are talking about (but it doesn't stop them from talking) repeatedly argued my position on unseen cards (missing seeing a couple cards)? I argued a few missing cards has no real relevance, just serves to add to the unseen cards beyond the shuffle point. They argued....well....whatever complete nonsense they argued. lol

So I have been advised that Richard Munchkin addressed this issue on a recent Gambling with an Edge episode. I haven't had time to have a listen. I am assuming 2 weeks ago with last week being thanksgiving. Anyway, Munchkin, confirmed that unseen or "missed" cards just act the same the other unseen cards behind the cut card, in a sense decreasing penetration. AND Munchkin reached out to Don Schlesinger to confirm this. That is 2 of the top blackjack players and authorities alive today agreeing with my position. I wish Munchin would have reached out even further and contacted the likes of Tommy Hyland and/or a couple of members of Hylands teams that are active on the BJ message boards, as well as someone like Shackleford, who is knowledgeable of the math, but he didn't. That would have provided an even larger consensus. Of course NOTHING will satisfy the anti-AP 'haters".