Skyscanner, your attachment didn't work. Can you re-upload it?

The tier credit thing will be easy to see after a few hands. You might be right, but employees at Caesars properties are notoriously clueless, so I'd take everything they tell you with a grain of salt. I'm even still semi-skeptical that anyone can play this. I'm also skeptical about the promo running the entire gaming day.

I still have an outside interest in doing this, even though 7* benefits are shit nowadays. Depends if these machines you think you've found are really there. It's possible that the 5 play machine has such crappy paytables that they wouldn't be worth playing, even with the reduced variance.

Also note that the variance isn't as reduced as you think. It just shifts around. The variance of the draw goes way down, but the variance of the deal goes way up.

Rob, you are from that area. Could you perhaps find some time to go down there and track down if these machines still exist (such as the 10-7 ddb you claim), as well as look at the $25/tier thing?

Hell, Rob, I'll even meet you in person if I come down there. It's probably too late to get a room, since that employee told skyscanner that they're sold out, but I can just grab a cheap place nearby and stay only one night. Basically I'll drive down there late at night on the 26th, grab the best machines at 6am sharp, hammer the amount of play I want, then go to hotel and sleep, and then drive back to LA.

Skyscanner, if I do come down, we can even run this stuff together and protect each other's machines.

But I'd love to know the truth here.