Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 82

Thread: What Happened to this site????

  1. #1
    What’s happening to this entertainment site? Are all the AP’s digging in at the casinos grinding it out in an attempt to earn holiday bonuses? Did I miss something that happened?

    All I’ve noticed lately is Mosses starting threads and then becomes the only person that responds to them. Mickey posting gambling news that is useless, uninteresting, and so boring like the story Dancer made up for the holiday spirit. Mickey must be spending lots of time on the internet looking for something to post about trying to appear up on current gambling events. Then you got Dan Druff and his sports picks that require a lot of praying with hopes of being up a couple of units at the end of any season. Yet, we have a member here better known as the great sports better “Redditz” (a Billy Walters clone) who won’t give a single lock pick for free here unless you trade some Martian dust for it.

    It appears now the only interest at this site is the atheist lawyers interest in the size of Rob’s cock. You can’t make this shit up.

    What's going on?

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    All I’ve noticed lately is Mosses starting threads and then becomes the only person that responds to them.
    What's going on?
    I can only speak for me. I was banned from a blackjack site because, like you, I felt the majority of posts were bullshit and said so. Turns out I'm more right than wrong because all the bull shitters are now gone. The "legions" of posters was probably 3 to 5 guys with 5 to 7 sock puppets.

    I don't have all the information I need or the knowledge to set up my own computer programming for blackjack and run my own simulations. So I have to improve my game the old fashion way, by WORK and playing it out. Now, I don't know about you, but when I read blackjack bullshit, I have to write it out. Otherwise, it lingers in my head...and I don't want that shit in my head when I'm playing. So my threads are a combination of two things. 1.) notes to myself. 2.) a hope to find more to this than just endless bullshit regarding blackjack. Going to another blackjack site? It's pretty much the same people saying the same shit only under a different name.

    Years ago, I was learning to water ski. I'm an athlete, so I was getting mad as hell because I couldn't get up on the ski's. Man, did I take some tumbles. Then, someone hollered from the boat to "tuck my toes." That one little thing and I was up and skiing. The rest was very easy.

    My study should be completed by the end of the Holiday season because I have time to devote to it. Then, my toes will be tucked and I'll simply fade away. In short, the entire process, all the books that were written back in the 70's and 80's were predicated on the dealer busting. However, the dealer doesn't move a until I tuck. Thus the WORK and isolation.
    Last edited by Moses; 12-15-2018 at 05:47 AM.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    What's going on?
    You are being banned from most threads you post in.
    You are close to being banned from the entire site, which is a difficult accomplishment.
    (Boz couldn't even get banned when he requested to be banned so he just simmered down and started posting for some reason.)
    Your posts are either moved or deleted.
    You continue to start threads in the Vegas Forum that have nothing to do with Vegas.

  4. #4
    This is what Hell is like. To those who reject the Reason for the season-sure- you've been a decent person and tried to live right. But because of unbelief, you must spend eternity with liars, hatemongers, the sexually immoral, lovers of self, etc.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    This is what Hell is like. To those who reject the Reason for the season-sure- you've been a decent person and tried to live right. But because of unbelief, you must spend eternity with liars, hatemongers, the sexually immoral, lovers of self, etc.
    FWIW. I'm a believer. Yes, I've read the good book and I believe it. I simply chose not to spend my Sunday mornings with others they seemed to think God needs help doing his job. Since I've spent time in both, I notice some of the similarities between a church and a casino. I guess, for me, if I'm going to be stabbed, I rather see it coming in the front from a foe, than find out years later it was in the back and from a friend. At least I have a decision to challenge the foe.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    What's going on?
    You are being banned from most threads you post in.
    You are close to being banned from the entire site, which is a difficult accomplishment.
    (Boz couldn't even get banned when he requested to be banned so he just simmered down and started posting for some reason.)
    Your posts are either moved or deleted.
    You continue to start threads in the Vegas Forum that have nothing to do with Vegas.
    Now aren’t you the observant one, with such emphasis to detail. Impressive dude…

  7. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    It appears now the only interest at this site is the atheist lawyers interest in the size of Rob’s cock. You can’t make this shit up. What's going on?
    I'll tell you what's going on.

    This atheist believes Singer's claim as much as he believes in the existence of a bearded Jehovah judging us and consigning us to heaven or hell after we die.

    My "interest" in the subject has had one and only one goal: to have the bet go through and to induce Singer for once in his life to back up a brag.

    It could be nose size, car size, big toe size: whatever, the point isn't taking the measure of the thing, it is taking the measure of the man.

    But without Boz participating this is turning into the typical clusterfuck: sorry I wasted my time in trying to further truth, justice, and the Amercian Way.
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #8
    Still interested in the challenge, even though it will be a waste of time in the end. Just very busy this week. I am working on a rebuttal set of terms to try and avoid any potential loopholes. People will do strange things to their body for a lot less than $100K. Can't have Fat Injections and permanent extensions being allowed. The legalities of finding an escrow lawyer to hold the money should be easy, as should a site and the other details if Rob is really ready to put his money up. Only exact details of what 9 1/2 inches actually is needs negotiating, the rest is just "fluff" as they say.

  9. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Excellent.

    No doubt your rules will be reasonable and reflective of common sense, unlike Singer's.
    What, Me Worry?

  10. #10
    Well there you have it blackhole. Boz has been "too busy" to negotiate terms for what he's apparently limited to a $100k bet, but he's had plenty of time to worry about a 69-yr. old running out to get fat injections and penis extensions.

    Redietz ran as soon as the discussion turned into dick size. No doubt he'd have done the same if the thread centered around gambling addiction. Probably why he has never once tried to prove his claimed sports betting prowess with an actual before-the-game pick here.

    Now mickey....he's either working on that junk car's engine of his or sleeping off another bender.

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    This is what Hell is like. To those who reject the Reason for the season-sure- you've been a decent person and tried to live right. But because of unbelief, you must spend eternity with liars, hatemongers, the sexually immoral, lovers of self, etc.
    When you say liars, hatemongers, lovers of self, you are talking about your hero Rob Singer. You really need to wise up.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Well there you have it blackhole. Boz has been "too busy" to negotiate terms for what he's apparently limited to a $100k bet, but he's had plenty of time to worry about a 69-yr. old running out to get fat injections and penis extensions.

    Redietz ran as soon as the discussion turned into dick size. No doubt he'd have done the same if the thread centered around gambling addiction. Probably why he has never once tried to prove his claimed sports betting prowess with an actual before-the-game pick here.

    Now mickey....he's either working on that junk car's engine of his or sleeping off another bender.
    nnn

    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When you say liars...you are talking about your hero Rob Singer.
    Who are you to call anybody a liar?

    3 of your last 6 posts were lies about me.

    Fucking hypocrite fairy queen wormm that you are.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When you say liars...you are talking about your hero Rob Singer.
    Who are you to call anybody a liar?

    3 of your last 6 posts were lies about me.

    Fucking hypocrite fairy queen wormm that you are.
    It's about time you and Rob came out of the closet with your affair. Everyone knows anyway, coach petunia.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  15. #15
    There are two ways to defame someone:

    1. Lie about them.

    2. Tell the truth about them.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  16. #16
    Personally, I don't have a problem with Blackhole. He keeps it real. It may not be real good but at least it's real. I can deal with real.

    The phony boloney stuff from other sites is a sight. If someone comes to this site with crap? You guys will expose them in a NY minute.

    I'd have to say as a group, you're a tough crowd. But also fair. For the most part, if parties choose to get after it, they get after it. The snitch and snatch game won't fly here.

    Notice not a lot of posts about spelling here? It's because the spell check is built in. Kudos Dan. Take note Norm.

    I understand you've got your niche Dan. But if you ever decide to present a no bull shit blackjack section, you'll be on to something good, new, and different. THESE GUYS WON'T PUT UP WITH BULLSHIT HERE. So...you think you have game? Come on down.
    Last edited by Moses; 12-16-2018 at 08:33 AM.

  17. #17
    Just noting I will have terms for the $100K challenge up tomorrow. It will involve Rob’s personal doctor of his choice if he has multiples. The terms will be very favorable to him with some assurances to me.

    Bottom line is as crazy as this sounds but it’s easy money for him assuming he was telling the truth about his member.

  18. #18
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Rob is a lying scoundrel.

    Good to see you painting the scallywag into a corner.

    *sips coffee, pets cat*
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just noting I will have terms for the $100K challenge up tomorrow. It will involve Robís personal doctor of his choice if he has multiples. The terms will be very favorable to him with some assurances to me.

    Bottom line is as crazy as this sounds but itís easy money for him assuming he was telling the truth about his member.
    Nice to see a WoV armchair gambling expert claiming he's coming out of hiding well after I shut down the bet acceptance due to bet-originator procrastination, hemming, hawing, and cowardice.

    Next time act like a man and a knowledgeable challenger and produce terms with the challenge. And if you're too stupid to do that, then come up with something more dignified than "but gee Rob, your terms make me whimper and that's just not fair, because do you really think I want my wife to see a 9-1/2incher staring her in the face after years of having to put up with my puny little dick and piddly load?"

  20. #20
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    You have shut down nothing.

    Lying, welshing, piece of shit.

    There was no time line imposed by you as to how quickly Boz must respond; you just looked down at your junk and concluded "I'm well and truly fucked if this bet goes through."

    Keep weaseling, asshole.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What the hell happened???
    By james40 in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-03-2017, 02:29 PM
  2. Please tell me what you think happened......
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 08:10 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:43 PM
  4. The Frosty at Wendy's -- what happened?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:09 PM
  5. This happened once in Vegas, and may never happen again.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 02:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •