Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singer Member Size Challenge

Rob Singer, the only guy in the world that an easy 100K wouldn’t make a difference to in his life. Why not do something decent in your life and donate the winnings to a charity of your choice. There has to be something out there you care about that could use the easy money. 100K would change the balance sheets of many quality charities.

And Alan, while you keep complaining about this wager, a $200,000 Gambling wager is interesting to many. Regardless of what the bet is about. And we all know, unlike Rob, $100,000 would change your life. If you can just find someone willing to give you 10,000 to 1 odds, you might be in. If the bet is early in the month of course.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I've been silent during this entire discussion for the following reasons:

1. I didnt think any of you really took this seriously.
    2. I was expecting Dan to remove this immediately thinking he wanted to preserve some sense of decency on his forum.
    3. I thought one of you... just one of you... would realize this whole thing was a chain puller. LOL
    In one of my hobby forums we had a disgruntled former poster pull this nonsense and I thought I was gonna have another retarded forum to check in on. Fortunately, the moderator PLUS members with common sense ended it. Felt so good to return to normality.
    Isn't it strange that Dan dies not remove threads like this and he allows garbage on his forum? Is he desperate for traffic? And is he so shortsighted that he doesn't realize that the garbage like this thread has destroyed this forum?
    Come on Alan, This "junk" thread is hilarious.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Rob Singer, the only guy in the world that an easy 100K wouldn’t make a difference to in his life. Why not do something decent in your life and donate the winnings to a charity of your choice. There has to be something out there you care about that could use the easy money. 100K would change the balance sheets of many quality charities.

And Alan, while you keep complaining about this wager, a $200,000 Gambling wager is interesting to many. Regardless of what the bet is about. And we all know, unlike Rob, $100,000 would change your life. If you can just find someone willing to give you 10,000 to 1 odds, you might be in. If the bet is early in the month of course.
    No boz, $100k wouldn't mean a thing to me or anyone else with several 7-figure retirement accounts as a result of having had something called professional careers, in their household. Otherwise, I'd not only have "extended" my week-long wait for you to come out of hiding--I'd have negotiated in a requirement for YOU to also get measured when I am. Why? So I could take your money AND humiliate you simultaneously. Much in the same vein as I lay a whipping on mickey as often as I can.

Sorry Rob, but I disagree. $100k is significant to me and everyone else I know. But I really don't think there's a forum member who has $100k for any bet.

OMG, I'm sure I'll be challenged. LOL

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    -I'd have negotiated in a requirement for YOU to also get measured when I am. Why? So I could take your money AND humiliate you simultaneously.
    Lying sack of shit.

You just don't measure up: never have.

Case closed.
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-18-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

I really don't think there's a forum member who has $100k for any bet. OMG, I'm sure I'll be challenged. LOL
    I could fade that bet if I chose to, but I don't participate financially in online forum bets, neither here nor at WoV.

I'm happy just to sit on the sidelines hurling rotten fruit and making pithy, piquant observations about some of the contestants.

"Here we are now, entertain us."
    What, Me Worry?

It all depends on where you measure from...

If you measure from the corner at the top (from your belly button to the beginning of the upward angle of your member) it will be far shorter than if you measure from where it leaves the dillsmit (the area between the dick and your balls)... I mean, if you measure from there it can add twice the length...

Sorry if I offended some of you who can't look down and actually see your member.

Sorry Rob, but I disagree. $100k is significant to me and everyone else I know. But I really don't think there's a forum member who has $100k for any bet.

So you are saying Rob is lying about everything he says he has financially? Interesting.

I’m sure plenty of members here have it and most, like me would wager it on as a sure thing as my proposal was. The only concern was not allowing a back door. There are some people, possibly you, who would put their junk in a vice to pull it to win a bet.

I have no doubt you would deform yourself at this point for a lot less than 100K.

So you are saying Rob is lying about everything he says he has financially? Interesting.

I’m sure plenty of members here have it and most, like me would wager it on as a sure thing as my proposal was. The only concern was not allowing a back door. There are some people, possibly you, who would put their junk in a vice to pull it to win a bet.

I have no doubt you would deform yourself at this point for a lot less than 100K.
    Boz, what you're pretending you tried to do was something incredibly stupid. You should be thanking your lucky stars I put such a short deadline on this and allowed you to escape "thru the back door" without coming back at you. And as I said prior, be glad I didn't extend the deadline and negotiated measuring your dick also.

Alan's right in his context: anyone who would offer to bet $100k on anything with anyone here is a total nutjob. It's a certainty that any five of you phony armchair WoVers combined would never be able to come up with anything near that much, even using your secured credit cards for cash withdrawals. Just look at the incomparable axel for proof of that. He tried to peddle some dumb gift cards here for cash. Almost as embarrassing as wizard begging for money on his forum.

Oh....I'm sure Alan has plenty more than $100k, only just like me it's not something we'd use for gambling because it's in our retirement accounts. You idiots think every penny you can get your hands on should be used to build some stupid gambling bankroll. And that's exactly why you people have no future and will end up broke and degenerate, just like mickey.

Wise up.

I've been silent during this entire discussion for the following reasons:

1. I didnt think any of you really took this seriously.
    2. I was expecting Dan to remove this immediately thinking he wanted to preserve some sense of decency on his forum.
    3. I thought one of you... just one of you... would realize this whole thing was a chain puller. LOL
    No one does take it seriously numbnuts, except for “Coach” Belly. He takes the topic (and the thought) of Robs dick very seriously

Why shouldn't people take a bet / challenge seriously?

The subject of the bet should be deemed irrelevant; people have bet on some crazy shit over the years, this is no different.

The bet's the thing.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Why shouldn't people take a bet / challenge seriously?

The subject of the bet should be deemed irrelevant; people have bet on some crazy shit over the years, this is no different.

The bet's the thing.
    The wager was and still is serious to me. I underestimated the fact that we had a poster on here who doesn’t need $100K minus some small expenses. All he had to do was show his 9 1/2 cock he bragged about having under fair terms.

But with his history, if he had an inch for every lie he told over the years about his life, his cock would be a mile long.

And Alan licks it all up, believing every word of it.

Anyone who expected him to be truthful and honorable obviously never read any of his posts.

True Piece of Shit in every way.

Anyone who expected him to be truthful and honorable obviously never read any of his posts. True Piece of Shit in every way.
    Name:  hippo shitting.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  187.9 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information