Thread: "Lurkerposter" proves my point!

More LVA discussion about me in a now record-SHATTERRING thread! Whenever the few critics get annoyed over there they start to take on a new face. You saw arci get nowhere here where he can openly debate me, so he went back over to LVA where he can make up his lies and pretend to know my play strategy to the gullible few.

Now it seems a certain regular poster has just had enough. Since he isn't getting anywhere with his normal handle he comes on as a newbie. God bless him! But his first try got stopped hard in his tracks, as he tried to bait Frank into saying there was a problem between us. When Frank shot that down the guy wails and goes after Alan and me. What a big baby! Maybe arci could use you in his 24-hr-a-day time of need.

In the middle of all this Frank exhibited a bit about himself and how it is that nothing blows up between us. On his part he is extremely patient; on my part I'm beyond all this, as whatever comes out of his review has no relevance to my life today. In fact, the only people getting mad are arci, lurker, and I thought snidely until he posted that Dancer is the #1 con man in vp. From all this we get that snidely is trying to be honest, lurker is a frustrated Singer-hater who just LOATHES all the attention I get everywhere, and arci has pain but it is pain he has asked for.

What's interesting is how all of these folks want to criticize the Singer Play Strategy while NONE of them want to witness me winning with it. Just goes to show, better to be able to continue to say dumb things than to have it all come tumbling down right before their very eyes! But gee--what would my playing do to the crybabies who now suddenly have concocted that I neither know my own strategy or have played it?

Once again, I continue to prove beyond ANY DOUBT that I am the most famous video poker personality in history. And I've got the feeling that it's only getting hotter under their collars. Thank you guys!

Rob, you and I have talked, and you know that I do not follow your entire system. Frankly, I couldn't possibly follow it because I still don't know it. Even if I wanted to follow it, I haven't got the information to play "it" as you would. And the more I learn about your system from our frequent talks, the more I realize that it is unlikely anyone else really understands your system. I'm hoping Frank does when he does publish his evaluation.

Above you wrote: "What's interesting is how all of these folks want to criticize the Singer Play Strategy while NONE of them want to witness me winning with it."

I think you have made an important statement here. Have you actually invited your critics to observe your play without any financial challenge attached? If so, I am surprised that you have invited various experts to watch you play without any financial bet or challenge, and they have declined the invitation. I can't understand why they wouldn't at least want to witness your play to at least report on it? Is this correct that no one even wants to watch you play? Again, have you offered to play for demonstration purposes without a financial challenge attached? If so -- and there is no financial challenge a la what happened before -- I can't understand why they would say no?

Also I think the most important point that should be addressed is that you won nearly a million dollars over ten years. As I wrote before, even if you broke all the math rules and whatever rules there are governing video poker strategy, I would like someone to explain how you won that money. If indeed your wins were only due to luck, which you yourself claim is vital to your system, then let them say that. A statement such as "Rob Singer violates the accepted play dictated by the math, but got lucky and won" would go a long way in settling various disputes or at least ending them.

Resolving the "million dollar win" in my opinion would be a big accomplishment even if the debate about your win goals, money management, progressive betting and use of special plays rages on.

As stated in another thread here, I did request to play my strategy on proportionately equivalent denominations from 1c to $1 with $25 win goals, but Frank is not interested because he puts far more weight in theoretical mathematical support than actually seeing it perform. It is one of the many differences we have, but unlike what the newest liar on LVA claims, our relationship is fine. All the other ones that were published in Gaming Today and/on forums were in challenge format that had fairly significant dollar amounts associated with them. They were at the actually played $1 to $100 levels while I was still playing professionally for the most part, and were meant to shut the irrational and envious critics up once and for all. You can easily see why every one of them ran for cover and whined about the lickings they took.

You saw how Dan (fedomalley) made his dumb $5000 challenge without ever knowing even the slightest about my strategy, then when I fixed the bet to do what he thought he was trying to do he ran away crying after seeing the actual bankroll I'd be playing with. Well, dontcha just WISH arci would post a real challenge that he wouldn't run for the hills on again, seeing how he claims to know so much about it? Oh wait--he has his "hands" full these days, doesn't he!

And thanks lurkerposter for displaying how much my posts over here are affecting you--just as expected! You should have consulted with arci on that one first. Would have saved you the embarrassment
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-01-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Once again, I continue to prove beyond ANY DOUBT that I am the most famous video poker personality in history.
    I don't really have any interest in what actually comprises your system, but I am curious if there are any YouTube videos of you playing while continually patting yourself on the back.

It's not me patting my back Vic, it's the plethora of critics who love to hate to love me. And their latest home is LVA. Can 't you just FEEL the jealousy of Thor (Webman on that Dancer hack forum videopoker.com) as he wishes he didn't ban the mere mention of my name?

I used to send out weekly video e-newsletters of me playing and explaining each hold--an absolute first in the industry. None of the others could have afforded it!

Since I see how easy it's been to get on "lurker's" nerves, let's give it another spin! Obviously, anyone who can't get enough of the most famous and well known (thanks to all the attention) personality in the vp world, will follow me around as much as arcimedes always has. But don't feel bad - he just can't help himelf and now you know you can't

I find it interesting how Frank puts no weight on results when it comes to random events. Any scientist will tell you that data points plotted from the outcome of random events provides a history, and that history is the most important and applicable measurement of what has occurred as well as what should happen going forward. The biggest curse of AP's is in their inability to deal with reality....always preferring to take the virtual reality path of theory rather than taking any issue straight on. And this is EXACTLY why Frank and all the other vp gurus and self-proclaimed AP's have always been afraid to see me prove out my play strategy in front of their own eyes. So many excuses....so many denials.

Now BAGIANT's trying to get more views by adding sex with that white trash slut into one of his threads. Oh dear, lurker....let's see if you get this: It's the number of replies that measures interest. Views are for....wait....LURKERS!!!

I like the reference to "trailer parks"! Yeah there's a few permanent local slugs who'll never go anywhere because they do actually live in trailers. Yet how funny it is relaxing in this new beast that cost waay more than a 4000 sq. ft. house in LV. And uh-oh....they're all over the place here!

Thread Information