Thread: Interesting AP article

Great article. I like his technique. I've done similar.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The good ole days Mickey?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    The good ole days Mickey?
    I was doing better than freerolling royals. I was getting 2% edges with the royal and straight flush totally discounted out of the play. Yes you could say the good ole days. But I've never done better than I'm currently doing. Its all upside no downside these days.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The questioning of Paddock's success in this article and many, many others in the media is often wrong, as he was absolutely a high end advantage gambler whom I ran into on more than a couple occasions.
    He was eventually booted at the Wynn for winning their high end drawings, a play that a few other local advantage gamblers are still able to take advantage of, and a few more that were told their action was no longer warranted or that they would not be eligible for future drawings.

Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    The questioning of Paddock's success in this article and many, many others in the media is often wrong, as he was absolutely a high end advantage gambler whom I ran into on more than a couple occasions.
    He was eventually booted at the Wynn for winning their high end drawings, a play that a few other local advantage gamblers are still able to take advantage of, and a few more that were told their action was no longer warranted or that they would not be eligible for future drawings.
    8/5 bonus poker was his game. You better have a good promotion if you play that.

Mickey, Wynn has deuces in their high limit room, 9-play.
    As far as 8/5, have played many advantage situations with the game over the many years.

Thread Information