Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Bconnected rule about advantage players

  1. #41
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    mickey, please explain how you know that to be a fact.

    Then if you have time (oh that's right, you DO---it's Christmas time and because you've always been too stupid and broke and socially rejectable to have a wife or a family, you'll be alone again at some Indian casino this year) could you please....FINALLY....produce one or two of those letters to the special players at Suncoast who you claim "have been informed" they are not welcome for promotions because they're super duper "advantage players"? Hint: maybe you could get some of those "degreed vpfreeer's" To Help you out on that
    For someone that has never proven their claims you are a big stickler for proof. How about you lead by example. I will be glad to provide proof right after you produce your income tax returns that show you made 100K a year for 10 years at video poker. You know, the ones you bragged for two years that you would produce if arci did the same. Arci called your bluff and YOU WELSHED!!!!

    Your word on anything is shit.

    Megan Kelly "Why haven't you published any dirt on Trump?" Julian Assange "There isn't any."

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    mickey, please explain how you know that to be a fact.

    Then if you have time (oh that's right, you DO---it's Christmas time and because you've always been too stupid and broke and socially rejectable to have a wife or a family, you'll be alone again at some Indian casino this year) could you please....FINALLY....produce one or two of those letters to the special players at Suncoast who you claim "have been informed" they are not welcome for promotions because they're super duper "advantage players"? Hint: maybe you could get some of those "degreed vpfreeer's" To Help you out on that
    For someone that has never proven their claims you are a big stickler for proof. How about you lead by example. I will be glad to provide proof right after you produce your income tax returns that show you made 100K a year for 10 years at video poker. You know, the ones you bragged for two years that you would produce if arci did the same. Arci called your bluff and YOU WELSHED!!!!

    Your word on anything is shit.

    OK mickey, you're forcing me to once again humiliate you for your lack of experience and general knowledge with your "PhD in street smarts".

    My last professional gambling year was in 2009. It appears you have not the slightest idea what IRS rules are for the # of years taxpayers are required to retain tax records, and the time limit returns can be requested for. Not surprising since you never file.

    Given that humiliation, I would say that since it is you who keep tossing around your foolish claims of "knowing things about vpfreer's" and now who the Suncoast has labeled as unwelcome ap's, I would think you'd be chomping at the bit to be all set to prove that latest lie of yours by producing maybe one itty bitty wittle letter??

    And you keep bringing up arci. Well here's what a proven liar like you would not want to understand. We already know he drove his wife to an early horrible death with his video poker addiction. Now just recently, my people showed me where his son Kevin--whom arci always praised as being an engineer in Illinois with a happy family--died at age 46 recently, years after their divorce that saw him move back in with dad because he was an office manager and not some big shot engineer like arci lied about. That should make you wonder about why he told so many more lies about himself and me--but it won't because it'll take you and the other idiot ap's here completely out of their comfort zones. The moral of the story? WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS DOES COME AROUND, AND IN SUCH RIGHTEOUS AND DESERVING WAYS. Serves him right, don'tcha think? God works in mysterious ways.

    But here's the Good News. We're leaving for up north tonight at midnight, and unlike that weakling kew who just can't do what he says, I'll be away with my whole family until Jan. 3rd so I'm not going to be available for any further words of wisdom or schooling of you dummies until then.

    In short, I'll take a break from insulting you and the others.

    Enjoy the holidays with good 'ol Rosie Palmer, mickey!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,442
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    In short, I'll take a break from insulting you and the others.
    Dan Druff, when this troll says this, which is about the third time this week that he has, he is telling you in no uncertain terms that his purpose here is to troll, insult and attack. He is telling you, he doesn't give a shit about anything except being the troll that he is. What the fuck is wrong with you for allowing this Dan Druff?

  4. #44
    Again, just sounds like the casino wanting to deny service.

    Casino's are not required to take action from anyone...

  5. #45
    My opinion would be generally there is no hot or cold machine like others UNLESS its one of the Must Hit Machines.. Those Must Hit Machines are notoriously streaky.. Once they hit the odds drop significantly of another minor hit for quite awhile So yes in general it avgs out but I believe the Must Hit Machines are the ones that fit the moniker of being either due to hit or if they just hit keep on walking

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post

    But coolers still exist in pitch games. I can point them out to you.
    So, Moses just to be clear - if you don't mind me asking - you are saying that casinos believe in and utilize "coolers"; dealers (or other players) who can cause a winning player or winning table to start losing.

    and they really believe they have ability to do this?

    and how about you? do you believe it? what are their techniques to accomplish this? how do they do it?



    Thanks
    Of course what I'm saying is true. I saw it ON THE INTERNET.

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post

    But coolers still exist in pitch games. I can point them out to you.
    So, Moses just to be clear - if you don't mind me asking - you are saying that casinos believe in and utilize "coolers" dealers (or other players) who can cause a winning player or winning table to start losing.

    and they really believe they have ability to do this?
    Just to be clear. I'm talking hand shuffled pitch games. Not too long ago I was watching a guy play $1k a hand. He had 30K in chips on the table. No I wasn't spectating. He came up to my table with a partner. So I gave him the right of way. He quickly ran it up to $40K. Then a sudden dealer change. The new dealer was giving less than 50% pen. But the guy was too concerned about beating the house with him and his partners betting scheme too notice. He lost it all. He even mentioned "hey, you were my dealer last time I came here."

    Get a clue dude. The guy kicked your ass last week and then suddenly shows up this week. There were like 20 tables going both times. What are the odds?

    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    and how about you? do you believe it? what are their techniques to accomplish this. how do they do it?
    Yes, I've had it happen to me many times. Shortening pen is very common. One time, after a dealer change, the new guy was egging me on to bet more. So I didn't. He'd say "but there are still plenty of tens." I figured I was in the middle of some sort of set up. At the shuffle, I ask where are all the 10s? Evidently, he couldn't resist showing me his skill. He turned the deck over and spread out the cards. All the 10s were at the bottom. I thought WTF and took a restroom break to absorb what I'd just witnessed.

    I come back to the table and another player sat down with black chips playing back and forth between one and two hands. He could not win a hand. He said after awhile and losing about $5k "jump in, maybe the cards will change." I answered, "no, I'm waiting for my wife to call and we are going to dinner." So I watched him get pummeled by the bouncing tens. By that I mean, he wasn't getting a 10. So he swipe and get a ten to bust or 19 at best. He double and not get a ten. He ask again, "you sure you don't want to play"? I said "no thanks, tens are at the bottom." Dealer immediately shuffled and gave me a look that would kill. I didn't care, it's not like he was capable of kicking my ass or something.
    Last edited by Moses; 12-27-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. "Cheats, Thieves, and Advantage Players"
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2018, 07:13 AM
  2. Harveys Lake Tahoe: $51/Hour+ Advantage Play For Players 55+ [Monday Aug. 22]
    By nerakil in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 07:56 PM
  3. Craps Players Tip More than Video Poker Players
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 02:30 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 07:07 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 03:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •