Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Request to Dan regarding $100K Singer Challenge

Asking Dan to look over the proposed $100K bet regarding Rob "Singers" member that was first discussed 2 weeks ago. I understand this is not the usual type bet, but it is a wager and really isn't much different from wagers Poker players have often made. And it's certainly something that will bring a lot of discussion. I see it as another attempt by Rob to weasel out of a claim, no different than his entire history from his life to Video Poker. I have no clue if he is packing what he says, but in Poker Terms I am trying to make a value bet. And the terms are really the only debate here.

I have offered fair terms, open to negotiation whereas Rob posts nonsense like Wives & Girlfriends servicing him. I have offered to pay most of the expenses, allow him to use a doctor he has a history with along with other fair options. My only concern and protection is against self mutilation as you never what someone will do for this kind of money. I have offered Rob all rights to use as he sees fit other than my information and likeness for security reasons. If he has what he says, its easy money.

I will also provide you within 24 hours on any business day proof that the funds are liquid and available and only ask that you do the same of Rob.

My only other request is that if you feel this is worth looking into there is some fallout from Rob walking away. I am not asking him to be banned, certainly not my forum but there is a forum out there that deals with things like this with a tag next to a poster stating something like "Certified Liar" or "Certified Welsher". Again only a suggestion, it's your forum.

And if you feel this is total garbage and want nothing to do with it, just say it and this is the last time I will bring it up. I know you are not a fan of mine, but I did want to put this out there as it is another case in the long Rob Singer saga of putting BS out there. And I'm willing to wager a good amount of money he is Full of it, just like his entire Gambling Stories.

Thanks! Boz

I can't believe this crap went this far. I can't believe Rob said what he said, and I can't believe that others responded to it, and I can't believe it got to the point of a wager and terms and conditions were discussed.

Was there no one to step up to say "enough"?

Dan, at some point didn't you want to regain control of your forum as a place for intelligent discussion instead of crap like this?

Dan, at any point have you realized you lied to the forum and to yourself about your own rules?

It's too late Dan. The damage has been done. You own a forum that really is a waste of space. You could have stopped the smut, you could have stopped the stupidity, you could have stopped the hate and racism and anti semitism but you didn't despite statements you would.

Why?

This is what your forum under your name and your watch has become. Shame on you.

Alan, should I assume you are not interested in being a witness then?

Absolutely not. I want nothing to do with this.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Absolutely not. I want nothing to do with this.
    I get you don’t like the actual things involved with this wager, but to me it’s all about the claim. It’s no different than most of the other unverified and unrealistic claims he has made over the years. Just asking for a little accountability and some interesting gambling on my part.

And if Dan agrees with you, he can easily delete everything posted about this and as I said, I’ll respect his decision and never bring it up again.

Just asking for a little accountability.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just asking for a little accountability.
    Good luck with that.

Singer has no intention of ever going through with the bet, even though he described it as a sure-fire bet for him.

I too have asked Mr. Druff to weigh in on the matter and he did not respond.

It would be nice for him to clearly state his position as forum owner on the issue of accountability for welshing on bets made on the forum.

If it boils down to "Let the damn monkees hurl feces at one another, WTF do I care," then we'll know and can shape future postings accordingly.

However if he believes in honor, if he believes a man's word is worth something, then he should lay out his position accordingly.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    You could have stopped the smut, you could have stopped the stupidity, you could have stopped the hate and racism and anti semitism but you didn't despite statements you would.
    Why is it Hate, Racism and Anti-Semitism?
    Doesn't Hate and Racism cover it?
    I don't hear the WASPs complaining about Anti-Waspism.

I don't see what the big deal is with this challenge.

Because it involves a penis?

We are all adults here (almost all of us over 40), and don't need to snicker every time the subject of a penis is brought up.

Rob claimed his penis is 9.5 inches, and a user of the forum has challenged him with a bet to prove it. Seems reasonable to me. I'm from the poker community where far crazier prop bets were made.

Yes, if both sides agree to the bet, I will help administrate it and verify funds.

FYI, a 9.5 inch penis is very unusual. Lots of guys like to exaggerate their penis size, so myths have developed over the years that 9 inchers are fairly common. That's totally untrue. Look it up.

Not only don't I believe that Rob is 9.5 inches, I would be shocked if any active poster on this forum is 9.5 inches.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I've never measured mine. From observation I'd say it ain't no bigger around than a beer can but long and lean.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

OK, Dan is willing to oversee the bet.

Singer is in as he said it "is a sure bet for me."

But now he's welshing.

What consequences will there be on Singer for welshing, Dan?

Will you just let it go, or will there be consequences, like you imposed on Tasha when she didn't honor her word on a bet?

A bet should be honored, right?

Name:  3d cats with popcorn.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  543.0 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-23-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Who the fuck does Boz think he's fooling here? This is the same ass hole who endlessly posts random unverified shit squirting out of his mouth about anyone who he disagrees with. Just like the successful AP he’s not.

Now that this idiot knows Rob isn’t going through with this stupid bet, his shithead mind decided to complain to Dan all in a front to pretend he’s ready and willing to flop down 100K he only wishes he had to risk on a bet, knowing he won’t have to provide it.

You’re a fucking fraud Boz. Just like all the alleged self-proclaimed AP’s you claim to associate and vouch for. Other than bullshit meet-ups with the likes of BBB and maybe getting drunk with the drunken AP Axel, you never once knew or know a single fact about their actual finances. You just want that shit to exist to pretend your losing life was a smart decision.

Your not fooling anyone here with your bullshit post above. Maybe your phony AP pals will egg you on and boast up your losing moral for a day or two, but you'll just end up the phony fraud you really are after a few days of back-patting.

Throw in the towel Boz and hopefully it's not to late for you.
    Last edited by blackhole; 12-23-2018 at 01:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is with this challenge.

Because it involves a penis?

We are all adults here (almost all of us over 40), and don't need to snicker every time the subject of a penis is brought up.

Rob claimed his penis is 9.5 inches, and a user of the forum has challenged him with a bet to prove it. Seems reasonable to me. I'm from the poker community where far crazier prop bets were made.

Yes, if both sides agree to the bet, I will help administrate it and verify funds.

FYI, a 9.5 inch penis is very unusual. Lots of guys like to exaggerate their penis size, so myths have developed over the years that 9 inchers are fairly common. That's totally untrue. Look it up.

Not only don't I believe that Rob is 9.5 inches, I would be shocked if any active poster on this forum is 9.5 inches.
    I would say with confidence that you do not want to believe anyone here packs that size because the vast majority of guys would not want something like that to be true....for obvious reasons.

Now to the boz challenge, which has clearly lingered on V's strange and envious/generally-needing-to seek-equivalency mind, but which did not and will no longer happen. I am not some weak doofus like kew or axel. I do what I say.

Boz made the challenge--cowardly w/o terms. I accepted while expecting his terms upon acceptance. A day later in the continuing absence of his, I provided MY terms. I gave him a week for negotiations. He gave nothing but silence, that is, until the moment I announced the bet was off due to his lack of desire. That's the usual WoV bravado for you.

He never intended for the challenge to be accepted, IE real, In the first place. As is typical of the WoV anonymous coward crowd and exactly the same as what I ran into with them before, when things turn from the theoretical to the realistic, they run and hide and count on their embarrassed fans to assist them in saving face.

Now all a humiliated MrV, aka boz' apologist, will keep whining about is how I "welshed". He can't live with the facts and is unable to cope with boz keeping his terms out for the sole purpose of not wanting to really bet me. Boz just doesn't like the fact that I'm not afraid of embarrassed to publicly say my size. It's little dick syndrome, really.

So let's hear about one or two of those "crazier prop bets". And I'm guessing only someone who thinks they are "small" would say something like that. So they can cope with the thought---you know.

Liar.

Your absurd "terms" were, and I quote:

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    OK I'll post the terms since this is a sure-thing bet for me, and WoVers have a history of being too stupid and too scared to actually "firm up" anything anyway.

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.
    2. This will be a tape-measure job, so no sliver-prone wooden or cold metal rulers.
    3. Real identities will be provided by ALL participants BEFORE the event.
    4. I want a warm-up" girl under 40 and a "suck it up to size" woman, preferably my challenger's daughter, wife, sister, or grandmother in that order of preference.
    5. Event to be held in my Class A RV at the RV park next to the Silverton.
    6. Filming will be permitted, only I will own all rights. All agreements will be signed prior, at my hosted dinner at Zeffrino's inside the Venetian, on New Years Eve at 8pm.
    7. Date of event: Cinco de Mayo, 2019 @ 3am.
    8. Ten onlookers max, and their tickets will be $5000 each, proceeds of which will be split among bet parties.
    No where there or elsewhere that I can find did you impose a one week deadline.

Boz countered within a reasonable time with reasonable terms.

You are fabricating bullshit to avoid having to go through with it, but it's too late to lie your way out: you became locked in to the bet when you said "this is a sure-thing bet for me."

Welsher, welsher, welsher: what should be done with and about you?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've never measured mine. From observation I'd say it ain't no bigger around than a beer can but long and lean.
    If anybody anywhere is totally familiar with their own dick then it's you mickey. You've spent a lifetime rubbing it. I'm surprised a genie hasn't popped out yet.

And leave it to utterly pure white trash to equate dick size to something that holds beer.

If anybody anywhere is totally familiar with their own dick then it's you mickey. You've spent a lifetime rubbing it. I'm surprised a genie hasn't popped out yet.

And leave it to utterly pure white trash to equate dick size to something that holds beer.
    Says the guy with lube on his $5 fake wood desk next to the antique electronics. Your self projection is classic.
    Wise Up

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Liar.

OK I'll post the terms since this is a sure-thing bet for me, and WoVers have a history of being too stupid and too scared to actually "firm up" anything anyway.

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.
    2. This will be a tape-measure job, so no sliver-prone wooden or cold metal rulers.
    4. I want a warm-up" girl under 40 and a "suck it up to size" woman, preferably my challenger's daughter, wife, sister, or grandmother in that order of preference.
    6. Filming will be permitted, only I will own all rights. All agreements will be signed prior, at my hosted dinner at Zeffrino's inside the Venetian, on New Years Eve at 8pm.
    8. Ten onlookers max, and their tickets will be $5000 each, proceeds of which will be split among bet parties.

You are fabricating bullshit to avoid having to go through with it, but it's too late to lie your way out: you became locked in to the bet when you said "this is a sure-thing bet for me."

I can see you're still reaching, which means I'm not leaving your head anytime soon. Which, of course, I like!

You miss a lot of stuff for a supposed lawyer. And you lie just to help you feel better. Explain why to you a challenge proposal need not include terms until a week later. Would YOU accept a settlement proposal with no terms?

You just don't like it V and I understand why. You're a weak individual who can't stand strong, intelligent people. You react the same way with everything Alan says also. And get this--we're not anonymous cowards like you and the WoVers.

Face it--you can rant and throw your tantrums and make as much stuff up as you can figure out, kew can keep jumping up and down and lie while he fights his demons over how foolish he looks for being forced to keep returning (and unblocking me ) but the bet was offered, accepted, I had to put in the T's and C's by default, and surprise of surprises--your cowardly idol boz suddenly produced his terms AFTER I came on and said I was pulling out due to non-responsiveness. Now there's a real man for you. No wonder you keep apologizing for him. You morons were tailor-made for WoV.

Boz made the bet, you accepted it.

Your "terms" said nothing of a one week cut off; hell, you said the event would occur next May, which implies there's plenty of time to dot the i's and cross the t's.

Keep lying: some day you might get good at it.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Who the fuck does Boz think he's fooling here? This is the same ass hole who endlessly posts random unverified shit squirting out of his mouth about anyone who he disagrees with. Just like the successful AP he’s not.

Now that this idiot knows Rob isn’t going through with this stupid bet, his shithead mind decided to complain to Dan all in a front to pretend he’s ready and willing to flop down 100K he only wishes he had to risk on a bet, knowing he won’t have to provide it.

You’re a fucking fraud Boz. Just like all the alleged self-proclaimed AP’s you claim to associate and vouch for. Other than bullshit meet-ups with the likes of BBB and maybe getting drunk with the drunken AP Axel, you never once knew or know a single fact about their actual finances. You just want that shit to exist to pretend your losing life was a smart decision.

Your not fooling anyone here with your bullshit post above. Maybe your phony AP pals will egg you on and boast up your losing moral for a day or two, but you'll just end up the phony fraud you really are after a few days of back-patting.

Throw in the towel Boz and hopefully it's not to late for you.
    Blackhole, if you really want to show what you are made of then cover the 100K bet with Boz. See if that scares him off. Go ahead, show him. That would show you got a set of balls on you. Or are you just running your punk ass mouth as usual?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Liar.

I can see you're still reaching, which means I'm not leaving your head anytime soon. Which, of course, I like!

You miss a lot of stuff for a supposed lawyer. And you lie just to help you feel better. Explain why to you a challenge proposal need not include terms until a week later. Would YOU accept a settlement proposal with no terms?

You just don't like it V and I understand why. You're a weak individual who can't stand strong, intelligent people. You react the same way with everything Alan says also. And get this--we're not anonymous cowards like you and the WoVers.

Face it--you can rant and throw your tantrums and make as much stuff up as you can figure out, kew can keep jumping up and down and lie while he fights his demons over how foolish he looks for being forced to keep returning (and unblocking me ) but the bet was offered, accepted, I had to put in the T's and C's by default, and surprise of surprises--your cowardly idol boz suddenly produced his terms AFTER I came on and said I was pulling out due to non-responsiveness. Now there's a real man for you. No wonder you keep apologizing for him. You morons were tailor-made for WoV.
    Pulling out for non-responsiveness? What, are you crazy? It's an easy 100K for you, right?

But we all know why you won't bet. You can't win. LOL! Your dick is so small you could screw a pasta strainer.

And if your dick is really 9 1/2 then you've been giving yourself head. Sucko Robocchio.

Thread Information