Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
Liar.

Your absurd "terms" were, and I quote:

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
OK I'll post the terms since this is a sure-thing bet for me, and WoVers have a history of being too stupid and too scared to actually "firm up" anything anyway.

1. $100k to $5million cash escrow each--Boz's or whoever's choice, to be held at my home here, In my safe.
2. This will be a tape-measure job, so no sliver-prone wooden or cold metal rulers.
3. Real identities will be provided by ALL participants BEFORE the event.
4. I want a warm-up" girl under 40 and a "suck it up to size" woman, preferably my challenger's daughter, wife, sister, or grandmother in that order of preference.
5. Event to be held in my Class A RV at the RV park next to the Silverton.
6. Filming will be permitted, only I will own all rights. All agreements will be signed prior, at my hosted dinner at Zeffrino's inside the Venetian, on New Years Eve at 8pm.
7. Date of event: Cinco de Mayo, 2019 @ 3am.
8. Ten onlookers max, and their tickets will be $5000 each, proceeds of which will be split among bet parties.
No where there or elsewhere that I can find did you impose a one week deadline.

Boz countered within a reasonable time with reasonable terms.

You are fabricating bullshit to avoid having to go through with it, but it's too late to lie your way out: you became locked in to the bet when you said "this is a sure-thing bet for me."

Welsher, welsher, welsher: what should be done with and about you?
I can see you're still reaching, which means I'm not leaving your head anytime soon. Which, of course, I like!

You miss a lot of stuff for a supposed lawyer. And you lie just to help you feel better. Explain why to you a challenge proposal need not include terms until a week later. Would YOU accept a settlement proposal with no terms?

You just don't like it V and I understand why. You're a weak individual who can't stand strong, intelligent people. You react the same way with everything Alan says also. And get this--we're not anonymous cowards like you and the WoVers.

Face it--you can rant and throw your tantrums and make as much stuff up as you can figure out, kew can keep jumping up and down and lie while he fights his demons over how foolish he looks for being forced to keep returning (and unblocking me ) but the bet was offered, accepted, I had to put in the T's and C's by default, and surprise of surprises--your cowardly idol boz suddenly produced his terms AFTER I came on and said I was pulling out due to non-responsiveness. Now there's a real man for you. No wonder you keep apologizing for him. You morons were tailor-made for WoV.
It took you and Arci two years to come to terms....then you WELSHED.