Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You are a funny person to criticize this, given how you let Rob troll the forum for years while you were in charge.
Wrong. I suspended and blocked Rob. And frankly he was on his best behavior compared to the crap that goes on now. AND THERE WAS NO OTHER TROLLING HERE. This was a site for discussion and information when I ran it. But I turned it over to you when the trolling started. I trusted you when you said you'd control it... but you let it take over.

Look at the member list Dan. Look at the hundreds of members who used to post here.

YOU killed this site. Absentee landlords become slum lords all the time, don't they?

There were no anti Gay or anti Semetic comments when I ran this site BECAUSE I DELETED THEM AND DELETED THEM PROMPLTLY. If you delete them it's days after they are posted when the damage is done.

And there were no discussions about penis size or having someone's wife perform sex acts.
Alan, you always allowed Rob to troll and harass everyone else but you got pissed when he trolled you. I can't remember what you suspended Rob for the first time but the second time you suspended him was because of his criticism of your gambling habits. Rob was the first to criticize you for it. But when you seen you were outnumbered on the "two dice problem," you were in the 1 in 6 camp while everyone else was in the 1 in 11 camp, you lifted Rob's suspension because you knew he would troll the 1 in 11 crowd. You wanted someone on your side on the issue so you forgot why you suspended him and let him back. And he just recently criticized you again for your gambling habits.

I personally don't care what your gambling habits are. That's your business. Las Vegas is a great place to retire to as there is a lot of entertainment options. Always something to do 24/7. I hope you are enjoying it.
Notice how Alan couldn't argue with truth this time since it was so very obvious how it all went down.