Asking Dan to look over the proposed $100K bet regarding Rob "Singers" member that was first discussed 2 weeks ago. I understand this is not the usual type bet, but it is a wager and really isn't much different from wagers Poker players have often made. And it's certainly something that will bring a lot of discussion. I see it as another attempt by Rob to weasel out of a claim, no different than his entire history from his life to Video Poker. I have no clue if he is packing what he says, but in Poker Terms I am trying to make a value bet. And the terms are really the only debate here.

I have offered fair terms, open to negotiation whereas Rob posts nonsense like Wives & Girlfriends servicing him. I have offered to pay most of the expenses, allow him to use a doctor he has a history with along with other fair options. My only concern and protection is against self mutilation as you never what someone will do for this kind of money. I have offered Rob all rights to use as he sees fit other than my information and likeness for security reasons. If he has what he says, its easy money.

I will also provide you within 24 hours on any business day proof that the funds are liquid and available and only ask that you do the same of Rob.

My only other request is that if you feel this is worth looking into there is some fallout from Rob walking away. I am not asking him to be banned, certainly not my forum but there is a forum out there that deals with things like this with a tag next to a poster stating something like "Certified Liar" or "Certified Welsher". Again only a suggestion, it's your forum.

And if you feel this is total garbage and want nothing to do with it, just say it and this is the last time I will bring it up. I know you are not a fan of mine, but I did want to put this out there as it is another case in the long Rob Singer saga of putting BS out there. And I'm willing to wager a good amount of money he is Full of it, just like his entire Gambling Stories.

Thanks! Boz