Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Request to Dan regarding $100K Singer Challenge

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yes, I'm considering restricting Rob to one thread. In fact, I may write something into the software to automatically do it.

I agree Rob has disrupted too many threads lately.
    Let me again suggest it be one subsection rather than one thread. If it is one thread within the Las Vegas subsection, Rob's thread will always be the one thread that is shown (on the far right of each subsection) because he posts so frequently. Is that really the first thing you want people visiting the forum to see? I mean Singer's thread will have nothing to do with Las Vegas and very little to do with legitimate gambling, why should it dominate in the Las Vegas section and be the first thing people see?

I also have no problem with regnis's proposal that no one be allowed to address or comment about Rob in any other thread or section. Anyone wishing to engage in troll-ism needs to visit "troll-land" (Singer's thread or section).

By the way, this isn't unprecedented. The first forum I participated at Blackjackinfo, the original blackjackinfo, not the current re-incarnated version, created a subsection called zenzone for all the attacks and garbage posts. The name was in reference to one of the members Zeng****er, because the zenzone was anything but Zen-ful. When that original blackjackinfo shut down in 2012, they broke off and sold that zenzone portion to Zeng****er and it still exists today (or did until very recently) with very few members now posting.

The concept being that if one feels he must allow the garbage (in the name of free speech), limit it to the garbage can. Hey that would be a good name for the Singer section or thread.....The Garbage Can.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-27-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    If Rob is restricted to one thread, then there needs to be one other rule. Nobody can reference Rob, attack Rob, discuss Rob, take a shot at Rob, etc. in any other thread in which he cannot respond. Any reference to or mention of Rob must be only in Rob's thread.
    But you can bet that Rob will be taking shots at the people and what they say in the other threads.
    I am certain he will. And it is in that thread that one should respond. But it is not fair to respond or mention him in a thread in which he cannot participate. Also--that keeps the thread clean as many of you have wished.

Those that don't want to engage with him simply have to avoid his thread.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Let me again suggest it be one subsection rather than one thread.
    Imagine the amount of confusion reduced if BJTF would've done that with T3 and Zee.
    Great idea. Sell software. Then create a forum and confuse the shit out of others who bought it to create more posts. Shrewd!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    By the way, this isn't unprecedented. The first forum I participated at Blackjackinfo, the original blackjackinfo, not the current re-incarnated version, created a subsection called zenzone for all the attacks and garbage posts. The name was in reference to one of the members Zeng****er, because the zenzone was anything but Zen-ful. When that original blackjackinfo shut down in 2012, they broke off and sold that zenzone portion to Zeng****er and it still exists today (or did until very recently) with very few members now posting.
    Actually, there are some very good posts on Zen Zone. Many made by YOU. Why? Because you kept it real. Notice the unrealistic posters and puppets don't/didn't have the nuts to reply. Afraid of Norm? Well, fuck me runnin. Go back and review the posters in 2014 at BJTF. Then compare to today. Many experts who no longer exist. Where did they go? Bankrupt?

The posters today at blackjackinfo are the same as BJTF only under many other different handles.
    Last edited by Moses; 12-27-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I’m an “undesirable?”....wow, who knew
    A blanket statement, nothing personal.
    Might as well give everyone their own corner if Dan is gonna start that WoV Bullshit.

Yes, I'm considering restricting Rob to one thread. In fact, I may write something into the software to automatically do it.

I always saw him as more of a forum clown, and he seems mostly harmless, but I do get annoyed when he ruins good threads with trolling.

Regarding Alan, he really is living in delusion if he believes that I've allowed this forum to descend into an environment of trolling. This forum ALWAYS had that environment, including years before I showed up.

The only difference now is that this site has more former/current WoV posters than it did before, and many of these people don't like Alan, so to him it seems like there's more trolling than there once was. However, Alan just needs to go back to some of the posts Rob made years ago, where he said some really nasty, awful things to members here. Furthermore, there were other trolls, not just Rob. Alan just didn't clamp down upon them because they weren't trolling him.

I do disagree with kewlJ's assessment that Rob needs to be limited because he puts bad information out there. Nearly everyone on this site recognizes Rob to be a crackpot when it comes to gambling theory, and even those who don't realize it simply need to read the posts following his, and they will understand. Besides, this is a forum, not a tutoring site. Crackpots with stupid theories are allowed to post here.

Perfect solution to the Singer problem IF and only IF we ignore his area, don’t post in it and don’t comment or mention him in the other threads he is prohibited from.

If we all followed through with this, it would be a fate worse than death for him. The attention is what he desires and taking it from him ruins the site for him. Of course Dan would have his hands full with all the Socks he would create.

I hope Dan follows through with this.

Will you be making this decision any time soon (like before the first of the year) or is "considering" as far as you are going to go?

Is this the Penis Thread everyone is talking about?
    If not, can someone post up a link?
    Please and Thank You.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Is this the Penis Thread everyone is talking about? If not, can someone post up a link?
    Don't ask Singer to post up the link: he tried 9 1/2 times and still can/t get it up.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-07-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Name:  lv-hilton.png
Views: 216
Size:  229.3 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Name:  lv-hilton.png
Views: 216
Size:  229.3 KB
    Ahh the men's room at Westgate. Actually probably pre-Westgate. I think it was back when it was LVH. I believe when Westgate took over, the girls came down.

Thread Information