On paper it is pretty simple: Eagles beat Washington and Vikings lose to Bears. Decent possibility.

In reality much longer odds. Yeah, the Eagles should beat Washington. But they should have beaten a lot of other teams as well. But's lets assume they beat Washington. The Vikings bears scenario is much more complicated.

With a win and LA Rams loss the bears could take the #2 seed and a bye, which is something to play for. BUT the Rams play the 49ers (should be a win) and both the Rams game and Bears game are 4pm games (That is east coast times, 1pm Vegas). So that means if by halftime the Rams are up two touchdowns there is no reason for the Bears to play starters in the second half of their game vs Vikings. They will rest for a playoff game next week.

So in addition to the simple scenario of Eagles win and Viking loss, I think I need the 49er to at least keep their game with the Rams close into the second half so the bears with keep playing their starters and not just roll over and "let" Minnesota win.

One other complication: (Should the Eagles win the early game) The Bears are pretty much in a position to pick their opponent for next weeks home playoff game. Bears lose, they play the a Vikings at Home next week. Bears win, they will play the Eagles at home next week. We can argue who the bears would rather play, but I am guessing they would rather play the a Vikings.