Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 201 to 212 of 212

Thread: Dan Druff: shit or getoff the pot

  1. #201
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    .
    Axel is the smartest guy on earth.
    And I get this:

  2. #202
    I thought I meet a few guys that were much smarter than me. One went broke thinking he could beat -EV games like roulette and now makes $8 and hour working a crappy job. One will get stuck having to fuck an ugly fat mean bitch for the rest of his life and has almost no friends. Other one will be in jail for the rest of his life. Another one thinks he was abducted and anal probed by aliens. Another one is constantly depressed and talks about suicide all the time. The "smartest" guy I ever knew was my dads best friend, he was fairly normal until he hit his mid 20's, unfortunately, one day he went off the rails and denied having a wife and kid, He ended up broke living in an old crappy van with his dog on my dads property in Washington for over 15 years.

    I'll just be happy being me.

  3. #203
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I thought I meet a few guys that were much smarter than me. One went broke thinking he could beat -EV games like roulette and now makes $8 and hour working a crappy job. One will get stuck having to fuck an ugly fat mean bitch for the rest of his life and has almost no friends. Other one will be in jail for the rest of his life. Another one thinks he was abducted and anal probed by aliens. Another one is constantly depressed and talks about suicide all the time. The "smartest" guy I ever knew was my dads best friend, he was fairly normal until he hit his mid 20's, unfortunately, one day he went off the rails and denied having a wife and kid, He ended up broke living in an old crappy van with his dog on my dads property in Washington for over 15 years.

    I'll just be happy being me.
    Almost makes me think I'm "normal" compared to these guys. And Happy is a good thing!

  4. #204
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'll just be happy being me.
    ...And with that. You're better off than most. How does that old saying go? There is no fool like an old fool and no one wiser than a wise old fool. Or something like that.


    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Almost makes me think I'm "normal" compared to these guys. And Happy is a good thing!
    It the words of Rainman. "Definitely. Definitely AL." "Not. not. NOT. Norm" slapping himself on the head. "Norm is bad. Kmart Sucks."
    Last edited by Moses; 02-15-2019 at 01:43 PM.

  5. #205
    My brother is about 5 years older than I. He graduated with a nice GPA. Then he joined the navy and traveled the world. He has had lots of education since. He speaks 3 different languages I believe. He is a really good artist. No doubt, he would score much higher on most any test than I would. He is really social as well.

    He came to Vegas about 4 years before I did. He was making good money and had great benefits working for the railroad as a conductor or some shit. When I first got to Vegas we were roommates for a time. Meanwhile, I had a crappy job, no car and very little money, if any at all at times.

    Then He gets a 25k buy out from the railroad. We were both exposed to a little free money AP thing at the 4 queens at some point. He used his AP profit to play -EV slots because a change girl we knew said it would hit, I was offered action but declined. I didnt know anything about slots at the time(I wasn't even 21 just yet), but I was smart enough use logic and know it couldn't be real, or every change person would be rich.

    He went though his 25k in about 6 months, No, not gambling, he bought a new tuck, nice clothing, he went to fancy dinners and stuff like that. He had to leave Vegas soon after that. Obviously, I stayed. Had I started off with 25k at that time, OMG, I cant even imagine.

    I have had to "loan" him money every since he left, he owes me thousands now, I lost track. Now he is stuck in Columbia and he is miserable living in a crappy little place having to use internet cafes for internet and barley making it. I had to send him money not to long ago because they were there evicting him and was about to go to jail. I guess now he is planning on coming back after the many years he has spent there once he saves some money up. I'm
    very reluctant to get him into AP, because there is some trust issues I have with him.

    It's sad to me when he starts off his text messages to me with, "Hey its me, don't worry I don't need to borrow any money this time". I have no idea whats up with him since he hasn't even had a 10th of the trial and tribulations I have been though.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 02-15-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  6. #206
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    My brother is about 5 years older than I. He graduated with a nice GPA. Then he joined the navy and traveled the world. He has had lots of education since. He speaks 3 different languages I believe. He is a really good artist. No doubt, he would score much higher on most any test than I would. He is really social as well.

    He came to Vegas about 4 years before I did. He was making good money and had great benefits working for the railroad as a conductor or some shit. When I first got to Vegas we were roommates for a time. Meanwhile, I had a crappy job, no car and very little money, if any at all at times.

    Then He gets a 25k buy out from the railroad. We were both exposed to a little free money AP thing at the 4 queens at some point. He used his AP profit to play -EV slots because a change girl we knew said it would hit, I was offered action but declined. I didnt know anything about slots at the time(I wasn't even 21 just yet), but I was smart enough use logic and know it couldn't be real, or every change person would be rich.

    He went though his 25k in about 6 months, No, not gambling, he bought a new tuck, nice clothing, he went to fancy dinners and stuff like that. He had to leave Vegas soon after that. Obviously, I stayed. Had I started off with 25k at that time, OMG, I cant even imagine.

    I have had to "loan" him money every since he left, he owes me thousands now, I lost track. Now he is stuck in Columbia and he is miserable living in a crappy little place having to use internet cafes for internet and barley making it. I had to send him money not to long ago because they were there evicting him and was about to go to jail. I guess now he is planning on coming back after the many years he has spent there once he saves some money up. I'm
    very reluctant to get him into AP, because there is some trust issues I have with him.

    It's sad to me when he starts off his text messages to me with, "Hey its me, don't worry I don't need to borrow any money this time". I have no idea whats up with him since he hasn't even had a 10th of the trial and tribulations I have been though.
    I wish your brother well, and hope it all works out for both of you.

    Meanwhile, I am trying to figure out which one of you is the Advantage Player.

  7. #207
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'll just be happy being me.
    ...And with that. You're better off than most. How does that old saying go? There is no fool like an old fool and no one wiser than a wise old fool. Or something like that.


    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Almost makes me think I'm "normal" compared to these guys. And Happy is a good thing!
    It the words of Rainman. "Definitely. Definitely AL." "Not. not. NOT. Norm" slapping himself on the head. "Norm is bad. Kmart Sucks."

  8. #208
    Very good Tableplay. Of course, there is a flipside to every record/sitiation.


  9. #209
    Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Very good Tableplay. Of course, there is a flipside to every record/sitiation.

    Quite.

  10. #210
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    As I phase myself out of this forum that's turned into what seems to be mostly strange & satirical commenting about the shortcomings of other forums, I'm delightfully seeing how Dan backed poor kew into his familiar corner again by skillfully articulating how a story about a 5-figure session bj loss for someone who claims a "5-figure yearly bj income", is hardly compatible with reality. Dan actually shot down his claim (as kew went bonkers with his usual Alan rant ) just after kew made his predictably expected and hotly anticipated claim of "hey guys did I tell you?....I won back all of that $29000 and more!" Phew! We can all rest easier now that his virtual internet reality has come full circle. And what's the matter Dan--don't you realize that five figure royals are hit all the time in blackjack?!

    Anyway back to the real world, and a little education in life and living for my BoSox friend. First, from the anonymous handle I gather he's a Red Sox fan, probably a Patriots fanatic, and maybe Bruins and Celtics fan. As a guy who grew up and went to schools in Mass., so am I! We've had a great run since 2001--the absolute best ever for any US city. And I can be a huge fan of these guys with or without any of the idiotic political bs some of them ignorantly spew (waaa....waaa....I'm not goin' to the White House etc. among other moronic nonsense). Cora badmouthing the administration's efforts after the hurricane was totally stupid, in the face of the massive amount of work and money our great people did for the greasers down there. In a few years when Brady & Belichick are gone I'll have no love loss and will never watch another Negro Football League game again unless they straighten out their act.

    Not sure why you allude to me someday, somehow being involved in family crime or whatever you wrote. Very odd. But here's a few teachable moments when it comes to kids and grandchildren--something not really running rampant with enthusiasm on this or other gambling forums.

    It's a good thing for families to try and get together at least once a year, and while they all can't make it every year, it all comes together for us maybe once ever 4 years or so. Grandparents love to see their grandkids almost more than their children, because they never really see them as much as they've spent time with their own kids. As I said, it's a good thing.

    The "you buy them" point you made I can only guess it comes from inexperience or inability to do much for your own. My wife and I are of the belief that it makes no sense for children to get the spoils only after our death--why not share it with them now, esp. if we know we'll never use it all up? I've always been the one in the family who's a health nut, and unfortunately, there's a small chance I'll be cursed with outliving them all. So sharing as we have done is the only way to go in that regard.

    As for mickey's "wonderfully enjoyable life" as you say: maybe it is....but nobody really knows for sure. And compared to mine, it's royally different....even more than apples and oranges. We've both had our bumps, for sure. I don't know much about his other than the elephant in the room: he's been a lifelong alcoholic. He may or may not still be a user today (he says he isn't) but it sure isn't hard to understand how that problem kept him from having had what most people see as a full, successful life. Yeah people on forums like to say what a great life he has because of the freedom he portrays having. Isn't that the essence of what gambling forums like to see? Again, no one knows what's real and what's not. That's exactly why almost all posters are anonymous unknowns. Is he for real with his low level profiting stories that has certainly infatuated other "AP's"? Unknown....but he's fun to poke.

    My "bumps" are different, and because I'm a known person the forum haters always bring my shortcomings up. But you know what? Every time they get agitated enuf by me (isn't that the true purpose of these forums?) so as to be forced to bring up the same things again, it makes me feel good because I know none of it has anything to do with how my life has gone and continues to go to this day.

    It all boils down to simple common sense deduction. I look back at my working career, my long marriage, and my family, and I see life-contribution, meaning, and continuing ancestry. From what we know about mickeycrimm and without being mean, exactly what will be his epilogue? Yes, he may have enjoyed not accomplishing much over his lifetime and whatever it is that he does today. I honestly don't hate the guy for it. Everyone has a right to live as they choose (unless of course that nutjob AOC ever gets any kind of mock-free attention). So I do hope he's happy. You too--although I deeply suspect that you really are not.

    I hope you're all the wiser at this moment.
    Rob, this is the post I was referring to that I liked. I don’t know who you are and really don’t care, but it was thought provoking and appeared to come from the heart. I think the thing I liked best about it is that much of it could have been written by my dad who passed away a while ago. He had the some of the same sentiments you expressed about grandkids and spending money on his family when he was alive, rather than leaving it to them in an inheritance.

    As far as the gambling and AP life, I thought you summed it up pretty well. I must admit I enjoy it but when I’m reflective I understand it doesn’t accomplish much.

    When you brought up mickey’s life, it made me think of Tommy Hyland. Here’s a guy who is somewhat a celebrity in AP circles, since he’s played AP blackjack for some 40 years. That is truelly amazing. I like card counting but I get bored after I’ve done it for a long weekend. I can only imagine doing this full time for 40 years. What type of life is this really? On some podcasts, Tommy says he loves the lifestyle since it gives him freedom (freedom seems to be the catch-all reason most people give for being a full time AP) and allows him to play golf. There’s got to more to life then AP bj and golf. What about relationships and accomplishing something in life other than making money in a casino.

    When you ended your post you said, “I hope you are all wiser at this moment”. And to be honest with you, that’s how I felt.
    Bob21, you are obviously not familiar with lowlife Rob Singer, aka, Robert Argentino. He's been writing the same bullshit in the gambling forums for 15 years. His entire narrative is how great his life is and how much your life sucks. KJ is just his latest target. He's trolled pretty much everyone in the gambling world and has been kicked off all the gambling forums except for this one. Argentino is not and has never been a gambling expert. His tactics are voodoo. He's just a straight up embicile with a big ego.
    This was the first reply I got from Mickey when I joined Vegascasinotalk. It was four months ago. At that time, I didn’t have a good idea of who the members were here and I made a favorable post about Rob Singer and this was the reply I got back from Mickey. It’s very different than what Mickey thinks of Rob today. Pretty amazing how someone’s view can change in 4 months, all because of the Rob Singer double up bug controversy. Lol.

  11. #211
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

    Rob, this is the post I was referring to that I liked. I donít know who you are and really donít care, but it was thought provoking and appeared to come from the heart. I think the thing I liked best about it is that much of it could have been written by my dad who passed away a while ago. He had the some of the same sentiments you expressed about grandkids and spending money on his family when he was alive, rather than leaving it to them in an inheritance.

    As far as the gambling and AP life, I thought you summed it up pretty well. I must admit I enjoy it but when Iím reflective I understand it doesnít accomplish much.

    When you brought up mickeyís life, it made me think of Tommy Hyland. Hereís a guy who is somewhat a celebrity in AP circles, since heís played AP blackjack for some 40 years. That is truelly amazing. I like card counting but I get bored after Iíve done it for a long weekend. I can only imagine doing this full time for 40 years. What type of life is this really? On some podcasts, Tommy says he loves the lifestyle since it gives him freedom (freedom seems to be the catch-all reason most people give for being a full time AP) and allows him to play golf. Thereís got to more to life then AP bj and golf. What about relationships and accomplishing something in life other than making money in a casino.

    When you ended your post you said, ďI hope you are all wiser at this momentĒ. And to be honest with you, thatís how I felt.
    Bob21, you are obviously not familiar with lowlife Rob Singer, aka, Robert Argentino. He's been writing the same bullshit in the gambling forums for 15 years. His entire narrative is how great his life is and how much your life sucks. KJ is just his latest target. He's trolled pretty much everyone in the gambling world and has been kicked off all the gambling forums except for this one. Argentino is not and has never been a gambling expert. His tactics are voodoo. He's just a straight up embicile with a big ego.
    This was the first reply I got from Mickey when I joined Vegascasinotalk. It was four months ago. At that time, I didnít have a good idea of who the members were here and I made a favorable post about Rob Singer and this was the reply I got back from Mickey. Itís very different than what Mickey thinks of Rob today. Pretty amazing how someoneís view can change in 4 months, all because of the Rob Singer double up bug controversy. Lol.
    Lol...Mickey is like a trout on a boat deck flip flopping around all over the place...apparently he is the new Chief of the Etiquette Police also, telling people how to behave and what to let go on the internet....FOH

  12. #212
    Crimm

    Chief during the day, Columbo in the evening.
    Not a bad gig when you throw in some slot hustles in bumfuk Egypt and beyond in between both jobs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. more shit from Dancer
    By tableplay in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-22-2018, 10:02 AM
  2. Dog Shit Cake count.
    By Moses in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 09:21 AM
  3. Argentino Shit Talk Forum
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-21-2018, 12:54 PM
  4. Kentry, if you're going to talk shit,
    By Tasha in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 12:59 PM
  5. BLACKHOLE IS A BAG OF SHIT
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 04:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •