Thread: LineMasters Bowl Champion

I am proud to announce that I am the 2018-19 LineMasters Bowl Contest champion. The contest requires that you select 12 bowl games against the spread and weight them 12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5/5/5/5/5. Most entrants are large-scale horse players or handicappers, with the occasional sports book manager.

The games had to be chosen before the bowls began, which made it extremely difficult because who was sitting out had not been announced, with the exception of West Virginia.

My unit record was 73-15, as I went 9-3 ATS and managed to lose three of the 5-unit games but no others.

The games I used with the unit values: Kentucky (12), Iowa (11), Northwestern (10), Wisconsin (9), Syracuse (8), Clemson (7), Oklahoma State (6), Nevada (5), Duke (5), Oregon (5), Georgia Tech (5), and MTSU (5). The seven winning underdogs all won outright.

As I was turning off every bowl game because they were pretty much unwatchable, I was wondering how you were doing in the bowls.

Very nice!! Congrats.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    As I was turning off every bowl game because they were pretty much unwatchable, I was wondering how you were doing in the bowls.

Very nice!! Congrats.

LOL -- the Cheez-It Bowl will live in infamy. I've seen bad ones (Pitt played a 3-0 recently), but for sheer ugliness the Cheez-It Bowl set a standard. About half of the bowls were unwatchable. I set a personal record for saying, "What the fuck are they trying to do?" and "What the fuck was that?" Other than the Military Bowl, the non-major bowls featured no camera pans of the stands -- because nobody was in them. I never heard the bands in the stands with such clarity.

Thread Information