Thread: Accuracy: Not A Quality On LVA

I just read two posters criticize Alan for "incomplete" & inaccurate" reporting on my play strategy. While that's easily explainable when you throw their frustration and aggitation level over me into the mix, let's take a look at how their constant flow of lies and misrepresentations fit into this.

1. Arci does his supposed 10,000 "sims" based on maybe a 65% overall comprehension of my play strategy, based on the sometimes incorrect details he's posted as the forum "expert" on SPS. And regardless of all the inaccuracies he's working with, it's a simple "play positive games and you will win; play negative games and it will show a loss; and plug in even MORE negativity and it will show a bigger loss!"

Gee.....Really? I guess that's what comes out of the punch card era.....

2. Lurkerposter, who reads every word I write here with the vigor of arci, claims Alan hasn't asked me how I've won nearly a million dollars and that I've never offered to prove it. Really? Could you just imagine the look on lp's face when he goes back and reads how that was PUBLISHED to be done to that same timid crowd over there at LVA after similar lies, only they ran away humiliated twice when they suddenly realized it was for real! And how many times have I offered to play the strategy in front of the critics? Perhaps lp would like to come out of hiding behind his keyboard and place a bet on a session or two?

3. And arci....poor 'ol arci. So distraught--so in need of satisfaction when it just won't come. Bringing up bankruptcy from 1996 when I was an AP as if it were today....always when you can't scratch that Singer itch that you'll carry around with you to your grave. But here's something: If you look up the value of his Minnesota home you'd see how little it's worth, unless you consider its hospice value. Now look up the Navigator trailer we're full-timing in--and I mean BOTH of us as happy, healthy adults--and see if we have any payments!

4. Don Diego, while not nearly as dense as these two, seems to be caught up in the negative game/positive game myth and he can't get out of that curse. Tell him I played only positive games, then he'd assume perfect play and buy into how I've been able to win, even though I'm not stupid enough or addicted enough to have played as much as that would have taken. But taked .7% off of that assumption and all of a sudden I'm a big time loser! How dumb is that?

5. Lurker claims how much more intoxicating and viewed the threads about BAGIANT are than the record-destroying ones about me. Uh-oh lurker....I only deal with facts, so let's check them! There are four threads going on right now about Bags--with 335 replies. But what's this? Only ONE on RS, and it's over 720?? WTF!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-02-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Rob, here's how I summed up your system, tell me if I'm close:

Singer System = bankroll + luck + money management + playing best available paytables.

My evaluation has ten words.

Edited to add:

Rob, what the "other guys" fail to realize is that you don't need a royal flush to make your play positive. All paytables that are said to be positive are only positive with a royal. Your system downgrades the need for a royal because you have a relatively modest win goal that can be attained by hitting quads-- and in particular quad aces. And as you point out, quad aces on a 6/5 Bonus game pays the same as quad aces on an 8/5 Bonus game. In fact, all of the quads pay the same on those two versions. The differences are with the flush and full house and when presented the full house on the poorer pay tables is when you take your stab at getting the quads.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-02-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Those paytables are only "positive" if you play them flawlessly into infinity anyway, so for the relatively very short time we're at those machines, how much do you think that matters? But what's obvious is how I have never needed a royal to have a winning year, while the so-called AP's have so much invested in the machines that it's absolutely imperative they hit those royals....or else!

I've been reading the BAGIANT saga. He's a good friend of mine, but wiring money to druggies and jailbirds who are constantly having legal issues? Broken down old pickup trucks on the I-15? DRIVING DRUNK TO FIND HER?? That's clearly the scenario of pure white trash in action. Bags has far too much class and money to be involved in this type of stuff, and he should know that it'll only bring him down. It's as if he's been told he has an inoperable tumor and he's chosen to let it all hang out from here on.

Thread Information